To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
MontyPython

Debate

Rate this topic

Ladybird
2 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Are you kidding? He thought the question about denouncing White Supremacist groups was ridiculous and made it clear the the violence is from the left wing.

Not according to the FBI.

• Best Post (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
21 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Three critical victories. He gave his white supremacist fans the thumbs up, in no uncertain terms.

Good job,..

What a steaming load of :bs:

• Disagree (-1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
2 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Yet more :bs:

• Disagree (-1) 1

Noclevermoniker
2 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

So, all those black skinned dreads wearing ferals busting up the place and setting fires are white supremecists wearing skin flayed off some black?  Damn!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Kilmerfan

Nolte: Donald Trump Won the First Debate

The left want a to cancel the rest of the debates, how is this if Biden won?Even the lefties admit Biden is a loser.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

zurg
49 minutes ago, Shaky McSelfie said:

I'm not trying to speak for anybody.  I'm simply expressing my opinion.  Forgive me if I sound a bit confrontational.  But me expressing my opinion comes with accusations that I am on drugs and am on the other side.  

IMO, Trump did poorly.  Extremely poorly.  I believe he may have just lost the election.  How anyone can look at Trumps performance and say it was grand, is beyond me.  

I’m totally okay if you have that opinion, as long as you remember that’s YOUR opinion only. Seems like that’s what you’re saying. 

I’m not saying Trump’s performance was “grand”. However, I’m of the opinion that there’s almost no way he’s going to have a “grand” debate performance. If he does it “presidential” style, Joe will lie with every statement with impunity (such as On Covid alone, Joe claims the covid recession is Trump’s fault and Joe himself would have done better except then he says he would shut down the economy even right now, and Joe is also directly blaming Trump for 200k deaths while saying nothing about China’s original culpability, or Joe’s own desire to ignore Covid in the beginning). That leaves Trump few options, one of them is to challenge it all, including the media moderators who are anti Trump and will act to sway the electorate to Biden. 

If Trump doesn’t attack, he’ll lose for sure, because Joe’s lies will be printed as truths, and Trump will be called weak and unable to challenge the truths offered by Biden in a presidential manner. 

What you’re not understanding IMO is that Trump needs to do everything he can to expose the forces that are actually not really personally against him, but against you and me and all other voters. THAT he should do a better job with. Hopefully he will. 

It is clear to me that the opposition is mighty here and they have the huge apparatus to forge a victory for Biden. The victory is based on lies because they will not help the economy or the small businesses or the military or the foreign policy. They lie about those in order to re-gain power they lost. It’s very sad and depressing but THAT is REALITY, in my humble opinion. 

I’m not seeing many ways for Trump to “win” the debates. The machinery just won’t allow it, no matter what he says or how he behaves. If he’d behaved like you would have wanted last night, I doubt there would be too many happy faces here now either. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 2

Natural Selection
6 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Trump made it clear that he disagrees with that, as does anyone who has seen the endless democrat riots, looting, and attacks on innocent civilians and police.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

mjperry51
9 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Because the FBI is such a trustworthy organization right now. .  .

👎

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 5

Natural Selection
Just now, mjperry51 said:

Because the FBI is such a trustworthy organization right now. .  .

👎

And Trump obviously got some bad advice with regards to Wray.

• Agree (+1) 2

LeansToTheRight
1 hour ago, Shaky McSelfie said:

I'm not trying to speak for anybody.  I'm simply expressing my opinion.  Forgive me if I sound a bit confrontational.  But me expressing my opinion comes with accusations that I am on drugs and am on the other side.  

IMO, Trump did poorly.  Extremely poorly.  I believe he may have just lost the election.  How anyone can look at Trumps performance and say it was grand, is beyond me.  

It’s not right to accuse you of anything because of your opinion.  That being said, you come off as doing the same thing with your last sentence.  We don’t all agree, but we don’t need to belittle each other for our differences.

I think Trump did fine.  Listen to Katie Pavlich.  Listen to Brandon Tatum.  Maybe they can help persuade your opinion to something a little closer to optimism.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

oki
34 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

All right, as vile and disgusting as these White Supremacist groups are can you tell me which ones rioted in places like Minneapolis, Green Bay, Kenosha, Chicago, Portland, Seattle, Dallas, Boston or anywhere else for that matter?  How many people have they harassed or assaulted who where just sitting in places like an outdoor restaurant?  How times has someone wearing a proud boys T shirt walked up and shot someone in a bar?  AS vile as they are, they are not the ones causing trouble. 

• Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 4

Natural Selection
1 minute ago, oki said:

All right, as vile and disgusting as these White Supremacist groups are can you tell me which ones rioted in places like Minneapolis, Green Bay, Kenosha, Chicago, Portland, Seattle, Dallas, Boston or anywhere else for that matter? 

None of them. We all know the "White Supremacist" charge against Trump is BS.

Natural Selection
1 hour ago, Shaky McSelfie said:

Maybe you just don't like Trump's combative style. I happen to enjoy it. I'm tired of watching Presidents "act Presidential" while committing countless un-presidential acts behind the scenes.

Trump doesn't put up with BS accusations against him. He likes to immediately shoot them down, followed by an even greater attack against the fool that attacked him. Trump made that clear YEARS before he became President.

mjperry51
3 minutes ago, LeansToTheRight said:

I think Trump did fine.  Listen to Katie Pavlich.  Listen to Brandon Tatum.  Maybe they can help persuade your opinion to something a little closer to optimism.

All due respect -- it depends on one's own criteria.

Some were looking for the "fire and brimstone" Trump; some were looking for a Trump who was reaching out to expand his base, which would require a more measured approach. Frankly one's own criteria depends on what they believe will be most effective come November. And that's the rub --no one here knows for sure what that is. We're all expressing opinions; many that don't mesh with others.

So rather than calling out the opinions of others I suggest we all pull together and acknowledge valid opinions. Valid means they don't go against hard and fast rules of society. Let's question them and seek a better understanding rather than rebuke them.

Don't eat our own - leave that to the opposition. . .

• Agree (+1) 1

CHANG
51 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Three critical victories. He gave his white supremacist fans the thumbs up, in no uncertain terms.

Good job,..

There was no evidence of that. What qualifies someone as a white supremacist in your world? If they don’t bow to black  lives matter? How pathetic. 

“Discernment” go look that word up. 

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

LongKnife
1 hour ago, Ladybird said:

Good job,..

And ol’ Gropey says no such thing as Antifa. Excellent job....very insightful.

• Agree (+1) 2

zurg
3 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

That’s why he didn’t want to acknowledge that they were involved anywhere near to the level of the left. Trump was right. 

This is another example of some people horrified that he didn’t act “presidential”. Had he done so, today’s headlines would say “Trump agrees that far right supremacist groups are to blame for riots” or “Trump finally acknowledges that racism exists and he is part of the problem” or something along those lines. 

Trump has a lot of genuine black friends who can witness that Trump is not a racist. If he were, why would he help out black colleges and black unemployment and businesses? Geez. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Natural Selection
2 minutes ago, zurg said:

Trump has a lot of genuine black friends who can witness that Trump is not a racist.

Trump had a bi-racial girlfriend who said "I never heard him say a disparaging comment towards any race of people".

(source)

• Agree (+1) 1

Joe the Pagan
50 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

If White Supremacist groups are so bad why wasn't Biden questioned about Richard Spencer's endorsement?

• Agree (+1) 2

oki
14 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

This is because the MSM and Left has been damn successful in the narrative that Trump is a racist.  This is lie is one of the easiest to defeat in the fact that former Black employees as well as even Jessi Jackson(prior to Trump running for President that is) have praised the man.  Or, how Trump treated a Black Marine when his head gear flew off.  Or, the fact the prior to the C-19 shutdown Black(as well as all minority) unemployment numbers where not just at historic lows, but also LOWER than anytime under Obama.  Let's also not forget the changes in the crime bill(can't remember the name) which disproportionately affected Minorities in prison.  As in GETTING THEM OUT. 

Then for people to say that White Supremacists are a bigger threat than the pukes destroying our cities under the guise of Black Rights?  Seriously?  How f'ng brain dead are these people.

As much as I hate the idea of any Racial Supremacy, they aren't the ones causing trouble.  Sadly, if anything these riots and the unrest is going to boost their numbers as it won't be difficult to convince people there rights are being stripped and the Gov is not going to stop it.  That the only way they will be able to protect themselves, loved ones and homes is to join up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Natural Selection
5 minutes ago, oki said:

Or, how Trump treated a Black Marine when his head gear flew off.

marine-hat.gif

VS

salute.gif

Ladybird
16 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Trump had a bi-racial girlfriend who said "I never heard him say a disparaging comment towards any race of people".

(source)

So did Strom Thurmond.

The ‘Proud Boys’ should set the presidents words of encouragement to Stevie Nicks “Stand Back”. 

• Disagree (-1) 1

mjperry51
3 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

So did Strom Thurmond.

The ‘Proud Boys’ should set the presidents words of encouragement to Stevie Nicks “Stand Back”. 

This isn't about Strom Thurmond. Doesn't moving those goalposts get tiring??

• Haha (+1) 1

Liz

Was the issue ever cleared up as to whether or not Biden wore an earpiece during the debate?  Or did the powers that be just rely on his vaunted integrity?

• Haha (+1) 1