To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
MontyPython

Debate

Rate this topic

oki
13 minutes ago, Severian said:

As long as Trump had his checkbook out he wasn't a racist.

In other words people like Jackson only see racism when it means $ $ $/Green.  When it doesn't, they are blind.

• Agree (+1) 2

kestrel
3 minutes ago, oki said:

In other words people like Jackson only see racism when it means $ $ $/Green.  When it doesn't, they are blind.

Black Live$ make Money! Jackson/Sharpton/ RACE Inc is all about Color...The color Green! :):):)

Kestrel...

• Agree (+1) 2

oki
4 minutes ago, kestrel said:

Black Live$ make Money! Jackson/Sharpton/ RACE Inc is all about Color...The color Green! :):):)

Kestrel...

Only the lowest of the low are the types who are willing to profit or gain power of the suffering of others.

• Agree (+1) 2

kestrel
5 minutes ago, oki said:

Only the lowest of the low are the types who are willing to profit or gain power of the suffering of others.

In the words of Booker T Washington:“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”
― Booker T. Washington (sometime in the late 1890's Even back then the Race Card was a thing)

Kestrel...

Edited by kestrel
  • Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython

First off - I think several people in this thread have been very unfair to Shaky. He's clearly a Trump supporter and an intelligent man. He has made it clear he's voting for Trump. That wasn't changed by last night's debate. All he did was express his opinion that Trump's performance last night was less than exemplary and might've hurt him. That's all. For that he gets accused of being "on drugs"? "On the other side"? Nonsense. Frankly, I agree with him.

As for the "white supremacist" bullsh*t, I'm glad Trump didn't give that sub-moronic issue the attention it obviously didn't deserve. Only the most extremely brainwashed empty-headed partisans are still deluding themselves that Trump is a "racist" who ever said anything "good" about white supremacists. That question deserved no answer.

<_< 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

scotsman

😄

Edited by scotsman
  • Disagree (-1) 1

E Van der Vliet
31 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

First off - I think several people in this thread have been very unfair to Shaky. He's clearly a Trump supporter and an intelligent man. He has made it clear he's voting for Trump. That wasn't changed by last night's debate. All he did was express his opinion that Trump's performance last night was less than exemplary and might've hurt him. That's all. For that he gets accused of being "on drugs"? "On the other side"? Nonsense. Frankly, I agree with him.

As for the "white supremacist" bullsh*t, I'm glad Trump didn't give that sub-moronic issue the attention it obviously didn't deserve. Only the most extremely brainwashed empty-headed partisans are still deluding themselves that Trump is a "racist" who ever said anything "good" about white supremacists. That question deserved no answer.

<_< 

Whoa!!!!  “Intelligent man?”  

That may be taking it a bit too far. ;)

Thanks for the support, Monty. I truly appreciate it. 🙏

• Agree (+1) 1

Tikk
16 minutes ago, scotsman said:

😄

:lol:

ETA:  I have a copy of the Star Wars Holiday Special somewhere ...

Edited by Tikk
  • Like (+1) 1

Ben Cranklin
4 minutes ago, Shaky McSelfie said:

I didn't think there was anything "wrong" with you for saying what you had to say, either.

Now, changing your handle from "erp" to "Shaky McSelfie" might be another matter...

• Agree (+1) 3

E Van der Vliet
13 minutes ago, Ben Cranklin said:

I didn't think there was anything "wrong" with you for saying what you had to say, either.

Now, changing your handle from "erp" to "Shaky McSelfie" might be another matter...

Lol

There is a method to my madness. It was for branding purposes for something I was working on. 😎

MontyPython
36 minutes ago, scotsman said:

😄

:lol: 

26 minutes ago, Shaky McSelfie said:

Thanks for the support, Monty. I truly appreciate it. 🙏

You're welcome but no need for thanks - Just like you, I'm a guy who tells it like I see it, and don't care if anybody agrees.

19 minutes ago, Ben Cranklin said:

Yeah, LOL, It's taking me a while to get used to the new name. I liked "erp" better. Reminded me of drinking beer:

Gulp..."erp"..."'Scuse me".

;) 

:drinkers: 

Edited by MontyPython

Ben Cranklin
20 minutes ago, Shaky McSelfie said:

Lol

There is a method to my madness. It was for branding purposes for something I was working on. 😎

OK, thought maybe you were hiding from creditors.

Ben Cranklin
18 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

Yeah, LOL, It's taking me a while to get used to the new name. I liked "erp" better. Reminded me of drinking beer:

Gulp..."erp"..."'Scuse me".

;) 

:drinkers: 

Always made me think of Wyatt Earp. Plus it was short, easy to remember, etc.

Taggart Transcontinental
10 hours ago, Kilmerfan said:

When have politics been polite?

Any time we have a place holder Republican. They are polite to the DNC, not the RNC.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

Taggart Transcontinental
9 hours ago, Shaky McSelfie said:

I viewed this debate from the lense of a moderate on the fence. 

What each candidate said did it matter. How they acted did. 

A lot of people tuned in to see if Biden’s cognitive decline was real. Given his performance last night, it’s not. And don’t get me wrong, I do believe it’s real. But it did not show last night. And the reason it did not show was because Trump kept interrupting. If Trump would have kept his mouth shut, Biden would have slipped up. 

The polls are trending in Trumps favor. After last night, that could change. People forget that Trump won by a very slim margin. And yes, I know a lot of people don’t believe in the polls, but they do show trends. This is not a slam dunk election for Trump. If the pandemic did not hit, it would have, but it did. And I worry that Biden could actually win. I’m fact, the GOP could lose the Senate, as well. 

Thing are on very shaky ground right now. 

Trump needed to do better. 

Did you ever wonder why the polling was trending to trump? So they could show a massive decline after the Debate. This is all staged. Pay attention to the same crap that was done during HRC's run to the top.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Taggart Transcontinental
7 hours ago, mjperry51 said:

As far as I'm concerned the entire top layer of the FBI needs to be pruned. . .

Top Layer? You have to fire anyone in Washington DC, they need to literally send all these moron's in the various agencies in the DOJ packing. None of them should be in command of a toaster much less an investigation.

• Agree (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental
6 hours ago, Ladybird said:

Some are under the impression that dating outside of ones race means that person can’t be racist. That’s BS, and I’ve seen it up close. 

With your black supremacist friends? Yeah I agree, there are a lot of racists out there that are bi racial when it comes to sex. It's so they can breed whitey out. Just ask any racist of muslim or black persuasion.

• Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup

EEhAOuOXkAEa4BT.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

Severian
1 hour ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Top Layer? You have to fire anyone in Washington DC, they need to literally send all these moron's in the various agencies in the DOJ packing. None of them should be in command of a toaster much less an investigation.

I think you need to wait till Congress is in session and all the bureaucrats are at work (I was going to say busy at work, but then rofl, govt workers, yeah) and nuke the site from orbit.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

E Van der Vliet
1 hour ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Did you ever wonder why the polling was trending to trump? So they could show a massive decline after the Debate. This is all staged. Pay attention to the same crap that was done during HRC's run to the top.

Who is they? Are you suggesting all of then polling organizations are in cahoots?

Look, I know people like to dismiss polls, but as polling gets closer to election, they get more accurate. They do so because presidential polling is not their main bread and butter. They do independent polling for businesses. 

In order for them to have credibility, they tighten up the polling as it gets closer. Plus, I watch local polling data, not national data. Historically, they have been very good with the trends. 

Trends matter. Their were pooping groups that got it right last time, and there are some that get it right now. 

For example, the Trafagler Group was the only one that called Michigan last cycle for Trump. I watch them closely. 

In short, dismiss the polls all you want, but the trends are there if you look for them. 

zurg

I’ll add one more of my opinions. A lot of people are saying Trump won or Biden won the debate. 

Nobody has defined what winning means in this context. My definition is that, since ultimately the winner is the one who wins the vote on/about Nov 3rd, it should be who made more headway towards that goal. 

For the most part, neither of them won. Both riled up people who are already decided and dug in. But that doesn’t count in a big way (it’s only energizing more of their base to actually vote). I don’t think either one moved those in the middle in significant numbers.

Some decided against Trump simply based on interruptions, rudeness and thus personality. Which is really weak sauce IMO but that’s how some people decide. Some decided against Biden because he said nothing of substance and only made constant lies about Trump. Some thought that was incredibly rude too. 

The only one who may have moved undecideds at this point is Trump IMO. Not in significant numbers mind you, but they heard Trump call out Joe’s green new deal denial, his antifa denial, his covid shutdowns — and people quickly understand what that means for the economy and their own livelihoods. 

Trump could have done better, I’m not at all arguing that. But who won in a way that matters? Not obvious, I think Trump was a slight winner but he should have won big. So I’d call it a lost opportunity. Maybe next debate. 

Edited by zurg

Taggart Transcontinental
5 hours ago, Shaky McSelfie said:

My wife, who is a conservative, has been on the fence in voting for Trump. Most of her friends are leftist and are hammering her pretty hard about Trump.  

Her take on last nights debate was that Trump acted like a child and Biden came across presidential. 

While I know this is purely anecdotal, there  many more like my wife out there. 

I get Trumps strategy. And I do hope it works and I am wrong. 

Maybe his performance will get him fired up and out on the campaign trail more. If so, like you pointed out, we will see him descend into gibberish. 

Then you wife isn't conservative. Conservative means you believe that the interaction between government and the people is minimized. Biden represents the position that government is your mother and father. Trump has proven that he believes in the conservative principles whereas Biden has proven he is a marxist. If she can't understand that then she's not conservative, she's confused.

• Sad 1

Taggart Transcontinental
18 minutes ago, Severian said:

I think you need to wait till Congress is in session and all the bureaucrats are at work (I was going to say busy at work, but then rofl, govt workers, yeah) and nuke the site from orbit.

grimreefer

I think a lot of people are afraid that Trump scared away soccer moms and dudes who struggle to do a push up. Maybe so. :shrug:

17 minutes ago, Shaky McSelfie said:

Trends matter. Their were pooping groups that got it right last time, and there are some that get it right now. 

Please tell me that was a typo. :pray:

• Agree (+1) 1