To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Moderator T

Donald Trump and wife Melania test positive for coronavirus

Rate this topic

Oathtaker
56 minutes ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

I dunno. When pelosi dies I may take the day off from work and eat an entire cake. 

Nah, I will figure out where she is buried and have a pitcher of beer at the closest bar....

• Haha (+1) 2

mjperry51
2 hours ago, Ladybird said:

The president has the best doctors, with access to the best technology and tools, and the most up-to-date research on treatment options. That is not true for the majority of us. 

Just a week and a half ago, as the deaths passed 200K, Trump stood in front of his supporters saying the covid affects virtually nobody.

His mistake was not including the fact that in New York 1,000s of COVID patients were placed in nursing homes with highly at-risk populations.

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
11 hours ago, AntonToo said:

He was blowing pretty hard on that debate stage, Biden better get tested.

Speaking of debates,  now the rest maybe cancelled? Trump once again shot himself in the foot.

What an INCREDIBLY low-class post. <_< But I guess it's exactly what one must expect from a worm like you.

Anyhow, I just now started reading this thread and I see I have four more pages to go (probably five or six before I'm through.) My prediction: You will post lots more trash before you're through.

<_< 

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 5

mjperry51
1 hour ago, zurg said:

:biglaugh:

I’m on IGNORE, remember? 

Oops. . .

That_Guy
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Ladybird said:

I share Ms. Maddow's sentiments and pray for a speedy recovery.

You really have to have sympathy for Barron, also.

Edited by That_Guy
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

mjperry51
3 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

What an INCREDIBLY low-class post. <_< But I guess it's exactly what one must expect from a worm like you.

Anyhow, I just now started reading this thread and I see I have four more pages to go (probably five or six before I'm through.) My prediction: You will post lots more trash before you're through.

<_< 

You're going to have to give some pretty good odds to get any action on that bet..  .

Ben Cranklin
3 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

<_< 

tenor.gif?itemid=12531385

Buckwheat Jones
20 minutes ago, Oathtaker said:

Nah, I will figure out where she is buried and have a pitcher of beer at the closest bar....

8 minutes ago, Ben Cranklin said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12531385

Oooh oooh. Can I go?!  Pick me! Pick me!

AntonToo

Monty will grade your classiness in 3...2...:rolleyes:

• Disagree (-1) 4

zurg
1 minute ago, Coach said:

It is so obvious which of our posters live in an intellectual and awareness bubble by their ignorant and dishonest outbursts. While the focus stays on the CDC and NIHS many doctors and clinics have developed effective treatments. Bureaucracies by definition are insulated from innovation and outside the box actions. Fauci and Redfield are classic bureaucrats.

President Trump is already on his third or fourth move in this battle while his detractors are still setting up their pieces. He may feel a little under the weather, he will not suddenly become stupid or cowardly.

NYT is already hoping Trump will concede and call it quits: https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-coronavirus-ballot-new-york-times

That_Guy
2 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

We dig each other

Finding that geezer and taking him out for a meal and adult beverages is definitely on my to-do list whenever I'm in BC (I have a dear friend on Salt Spring Island)

SARGE
1 minute ago, mjperry51 said:

You commenting on the supposed classlessness of others is hysterical. . . 

Yup.

Mastercard-style priceless.

• Agree (+1) 1

ThePatriot

The quicker it spreads through the entire population, the quicker we reach herd immunity.

I'm not really concerned as they both appear to be very healthy.

• Agree (+1) 4

RedSoloCup
17 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

:crybaby2:

You can dish it out, but can't take it. Typical infantile leftist. 

• Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
13 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

Hey, if you had any class I'd be delighted to "grade" it.

<_< 

Ouch!

• Agree (+1) 3

RedSoloCup
1 hour ago, Noclevermoniker said:

Hence, our inability to rid this site of you. 

He's like crabs

• Agree (+1) 1

Magic Rat
41 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

<_< 

He's a classless pile of &lt;censored&gt; but (and I am aware of how self-righteous it sounds) he's no worse than those making cracks about celebrations once Pelosi dies.  Let's grow up a bit, guys.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

MontyPython

Anyhow, I have my grandson for the day. We're gonna go to the park, go to the "trampoline" place, go get ice cream, and probably more. My point is simply that if Anton decides to post more idiotic, low class drivel, I won't be here to respond for a few hours.

:shrug: 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

mjperry51
4 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

Anyhow, I have my grandson for the day. We're gonna go to the park, go to the "trampoline" place, go get ice cream, and probably more. My point is simply that if Anton decides to post more idiotic, low class drivel, I won't be here to respond for a few hours.

:shrug: 

Have fun Grandpa. .  .

Natural Selection
21 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

(I have a dear friend on Salt Spring Island)

BLM or Antifa?

• Haha (+1) 4

zurg

While democrats issue “you deserved this” messages to Trump, world leaders (including adversaries), apart from China, are sending him well wishes. 

The contrast and lack of class are ... interesting. It reveals what matters the most to whom. (When Trump has been in a similar situation, most notably after RBG passed away, he has been nothing but gracious, even with political enemies.) 

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Noclevermoniker
50 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Anton will leave a bag of crap on your front porch. 

• Haha (+1) 1

AnnieGotHerGun

Biden probably already had it.  Just think of all the times, and for how long Biden stayed hidden, any contact with the outside

world was done virtually.  And many times when we have seen him he could barely open his eyes, was pasty-looking, fuzzy in the head.