Jump to content
To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Moderator T

Donald Trump and wife Melania test positive for coronavirus

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

RedSoloCup
1 hour ago, Ladybird said:

All sitting in the same room, prepping for a debate, without masks on is shunning precautions.

:dramaqueen:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zurg
39 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

 

Yes, thank you - That's exactly what I said, and exactly what I meant. No precautions means no precautions and therefore your assertion was a lie. And trying to support the lie by producing one single precaution doesn't change the fact that it was a lie.

B) 

 

Damn right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeansToTheRight
3 hours ago, Ladybird said:

You want to follow your leader off a cliff, go right ahead.

What does that even mean?

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ticked@TinselTown
8 minutes ago, LeansToTheRight said:

What does that even mean?

I believe that she is alluding to the fact that anyone who supports President Trump is mindless and would follow him off a cliff if he said, 'hey, let's see if we can fly!'

Odd, though, since her hero requires the adulation and worship of one who is omnipotent and has a cult following with blind, unquestioning, zealous followers who go to the extreme of inflicting damage and violence on the innocent despite getting screwed over time and again while placing the blame for their every disappointment and failure at the feet of the people their feckless overlord points to... 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noclevermoniker
3 hours ago, Ladybird said:

Oh brother.  No precautions means no precautions. You want to follow your leader off a cliff, go right ahead.

Snakes. Very dangerous. You go first. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noclevermoniker
Just now, Ticked@TinselTown said:

I believe that she is alluding to the fact that anyone who supports President Trump is mindless and would follow him off a cliff if he said, 'hey, let's see if we can fly!'

Odd, though, since her hero requires the adulation and worship of one who is omnipotent and has a cult following with blind, unquestioning, zealous followers who go to the extreme of inflicting damage and violence on the innocent despite getting screwed over time and again while placing the blame for their every disappointment and failure at the feet of the people their feckless overlord points to... 

 

As long as you don’t make fun of his jug ears. 

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AntonToo
11 hours ago, Ladybird said:

President Trump was given a dose of Remdesivir at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center on Friday as White House doctors recommended the antiviral drug to treat his COVID-19 infection.

Yep, when it comes to Trump's own health HCQ cocktail will not cut it.

  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladybird
5 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Yep, when it comes to Trump's own health HCQ cocktail will not cut it.

Yup. He was given a second dose of Remdesivir.  

  • Disagree (-1) 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
14 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Yep, when it comes to Trump's own health HCQ cocktail will not cut it.

Wanna bet, Junior?

Prepare to eat that crow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladybird
6 hours ago, Magic Rat said:

That sympathy and good will lasted a long time...

As much as Trump and his supporters gave Hillary when she had pneumonia.  I'm not that petty.

I wouldn't say anything if I truly didn't give a <censored>.

  • Disagree (-1) 7
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Ladybird said:

As much as Trump and his supporters gave Hillary when she had pneumonia.  I'm not that petty.

I wouldn't say anything if I truly didn't give a <censored>.

Because Hitlery deserved it all...

Edited by RedSoloCup
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladybird
1 minute ago, RedSoloCup said:

Because Hitlery deserved it all...

Did someone mention a  cult of blind, unquestioning, zealous followers?

  • Disagree (-1) 5
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magic Rat
2 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

As much as Trump and his supporters gave Hillary when she had pneumonia.  I'm not that petty.

I wouldn't say anything if I truly didn't give a <censored>.

The two wrongs make it right gambit!  Well played!

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magic Rat
17 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Yup. He was given a second dose of Remdesivir.  

I know you have given up the whole sympathy charade but even the most hyper-advocates will tell you that hydroxychloroquine takes more than 2 mere days to be effective.  Maybe you should save the smug "I told you so" if he dies.

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
10 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Did someone mention a  cult of blind, unquestioning, zealous followers?

Look in the mirror,  toots...

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zurg
47 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Yep, when it comes to Trump's own health HCQ cocktail will not cut it.

You and LB “conveniently” forget that HCQ predated RDV in covid discussion by 2 or 3 months. 

You are idiots to deny that HCQ can work. The proper criticism isn’t that it’s ineffective. You should ask “which cases is it useful with and how is it best used?”

I bet if you got sick and HCQ were available to you with a doctor’s recommendation, you’d take it, because you know that it’s very safe (even if wouldn’t for some reason be effective for you). 

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ben Cranklin
6 minutes ago, kate318 said:

Hello all. Long time lurker here. You guys need to add a middle finger button. I don’t know how you all stand it. A couple of these people are truly reprehensible.

What you wrote just made me laugh out loud, so I gave you the "haha" button. That's your first "popularity" point! Welcome to posting. :usa:

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MontyPython
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, kate318 said:

Hello all. Long time lurker here. You guys need to add a middle finger button. I don’t know how you all stand it. A couple of these people are truly reprehensible.

 

Well you can always create a middle finger:  IIII

:giggle: 

 

Edited by MontyPython
  • Agree (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zurg
30 minutes ago, kate318 said:

Hello all. Long time lurker here. You guys need to add a middle finger button. I don’t know how you all stand it. A couple of these people are truly reprehensible.

Welcome! 

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natural Selection
1 hour ago, kate318 said:

Hello all. Long time lurker here. You guys need to add a middle finger button. I don’t know how you all stand it. A couple of these people are truly reprehensible.

Great first post! :thumbsup:

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AntonToo
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, kate318 said:

Hello all. Long time lurker here. You guys need to add a middle finger button. I don’t know how you all stand it. A couple of these people are truly reprehensible.

Whats "trully reprehensible"?

 

Questioning why prayers are suddenly in order if Covid-19 is no worse than a flu according to Trump and many righties?

Saying that Trump screwed up by getting this preventable disease?

Pointing out the irony of him getting it while he was constantly talking crap about mask wearing?

Showing that when it comes to his own treatment Trump is skipping on HCQ that he all but proclaimed to be the Covid-19 panacea?

 

If THAT is trully reprehensible, then what words do you have for people that are talking about celebrating (hopefully gruesome) deaths of some Democrats? You've got a finger to wag at them or is your moral outrage reserved only for people who don't say nice things about Trump?

Edited by AntonToo
  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rock N' Roll Right Winger
8 hours ago, kate318 said:

Hello all. Long time lurker here. You guys need to add a middle finger button. I don’t know how you all stand it. A couple of these people are truly reprehensible.

We used to have one but it was removed.

Used to be able to type :fu: to get it to post.

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rock N' Roll Right Winger
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Whats "trully reprehensible"?

 

Questioning why prayers are suddenly in order if Covid-19 is no worse than a flu according to Trump and many righties?

Saying that Trump screwed up by getting this preventable disease?

Pointing out the irony of him getting it while he was constantly talking crap about mask wearing?

Showing that when it comes to his own treatment Trump is skipping on HCQ that he all but proclaimed to be the Covid-19 panacea?

 

If THAT is trully reprehensible, then what words do you have for people that are talking about celebrating (hopefully gruesome) deaths of some Democrats? You've got a finger to wag at them or is your moral outrage reserved only for people who don't say nice things about Trump?

She likely meant you to be one of the recipients of the middle finger. You'd have more of those than thumbs downs if it were available here.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Best Post (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AntonToo
Just now, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

She likely meant you to be one of the recipients of tbe middle finger. You'd have more of those than thumbs downs if it were available here.

Thats true, it's just too tough for a rude liberal like me to keep up with all the class you righties carry yourself with.

  • Disagree (-1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...