To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
NH Populist

An Undereducated White Man...

Rate this topic

Ticked@TinselTown

While someone who is arrogant and self important will say things like that from the holier than thou nose bleed pedestal they have placed themselves on, they miss the point that their own arrogance is their undoing because they cannot allow themselves to learn or to even see what is going on in the world around them.

Self retarded people live in a very small world created by their willful ignorance.  Their belief in their extreme intelligence and level of enlightenment is in direct conflict with the facts.

I have found myself devoid of pity for people like that because I have seen far too many of them in my lifetime and I am tired of the damage the have done to my beloved country.

Edited by Ticked@TinselTown
  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

Big Dave

A very nice read on a Saturday morning.  I am reminded of a few studies and polls I have read recently that reveal how angry, fearful, and intolerant "millennials" and those younger than them are in comparison to baby boomers and busters.  They cannot handle differing opinions and are generally less healthy and satisfied than older people.  How sad to live in a time of such incredible opportunity and peace and be hamstrung by such dark and angry thoughts and views.  Most of the people I know personally in those younger age groups are happy and generally optimistic, but they are also involved in their church or synagogue.  What a difference having a true and transforming faith in God makes in how we live and look at the world.  Well done!

Oh, and thank you for your service in Vietnam.  I was in elementary school during much of it, but have known many who served and none were left without deep wounds because of their experiences there and their treatment after returning home.  Semper fi!

• Agree (+1) 4

gravelrash

"You are obviously one of the white undereducated males that LOVE Trump. I firmly believe you cant fix stupid. Remember to drink the poison wine, Inject yourself with bleach, or spray yourself with disinfectant. I wont answer you anymore, cult members are a basketful of deplorables. I didn't vote for Clinton but she sure pegged you."

* can't

• Agree (+1) 2

Specs
4 minutes ago, gravelrash said:

* can't

There are many grammar errors in that post of the unintelligent leftist.

Should not have used obliviously, it is not required to convey the thought. Won't instead of wont, poisoned instead of poison, and she should have said "one of the basketful of deplorable"

But, you beat me too the sentiment.

• Haha (+1) 2

NH Populist
1 minute ago, Specs said:

Should not have used obliviously, it is not required to convey the thought. Won't instead of wont, poisoned instead of poison, and she should have said "one of the basketful of deplorable"

Yeah, there was plenty of ammo to go after her with, but when Leftists resort to name calling and insults, they've lost the argument.   I accepted her inability to answer a response from me and said g' bye...

• Best Post (+1) 2

Hieronymous
9 minutes ago, Specs said:

"Inject" is capitalized after a comma.

wE aLl AgReE

• Haha (+1) 4

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

It's laughable and pathetic every time that a libtard/progtard starts touting education to insult conservatives.

Progtards always mistake that their "education" is actually indoctrination and that their "intelligence" is actually arrogance.

When it comes to having common sense, street smarts and practicality, they have little to none as compared to "uneducated" rednecks and conservatives. Stupid city slickers who would never survive if ever the SHTF.

• Best Post (+1) 3

JerryL
3 hours ago, NH Populist said:

And she's right, by her standards I'm an undereducated white male,

I may not be smart, 

I cut out all the extraneous BS.  She is an idiot and you have nothing to feel bad or under-intelligent about.

I Worked for my BS because I had to have it to be commissioned.  I have had a lot of “education” since.  So what?  It was all because I could and very little because I needed it.  Frankly, not much was earth shaking.  Some of the stupidest people I have met have the most and highest diplomas.  It’s like Hollywood giving awards to themselves or Nobel giving Obama an award because the liked 

Never underestimate or diminish yourself...which I know you are not doing...but you are smart and you are educated.  You communicate better than most that I know.  I really like smart people.  You are one.

NH Populist
24 minutes ago, JerryL said:

You communicate better than most that I know.  I really like smart people.  You are one.

Thanks Jerry.   I hesitated to even post that story and my reaction to being called undereducated, but I'm happy in my own skin, even as it's starting to show its age...Lol

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Howsithangin

Social Media is the sewer. I abandoned it nearly 2 yeas ago, and my life has improved since.  That said, I hope you reported the comment as 'hate speech'.  I doubt Faceberg will do anything, but it's worth a try.

The political left has lost its mind.  It happened during the Barry administration.  I don't see a way back.  These people don't---won't---let us live with them in peace. They're fascists.  One need only look at one of our notorious graph-posting members.

IMHO, the only solution is separation into different entities.  The Left can have the Left coast and call it the People's Social Democracy of Black Livers Matter, and New England-New York something similar.  

• Agree (+1) 4

LongKnife
30 minutes ago, NH Populist said:

Thanks Jerry.   I hesitated to even post that story and my reaction to being called undereducated, but I'm happy in my own skin, even as it's starting to show its age...Lol

You have to remember that the Marxists choose truth over facts. Facts don't change, but the truth can be a little more malleable .

• Agree (+1) 1

Italian Biker

How come no one ever mentions the under educated blacks that vote for democrats?  Where are the stats on the African Americans education levels combined with their voting tendencies?

• Best Post (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
29 minutes ago, Italian Biker said:

How come no one ever mentions the under educated blacks that vote for democrats?  Where are the stats on the African Americans education levels combined with their voting tendencies?

You can't do that! That's racist! :rant:

:sarcasm:

• Haha (+1) 1

Severian
3 hours ago, whwr55 said:

I have asked some democrat idiots what they hate about Trump to a person they can't, always reverts to orange man bad, say he's a racist; can't provide example, I have stopped talking to them, it's like singing to a pig; wastes my time and annoys the pig.

I've seen that all too often myself. I have a relative that says "Trump is icky." When queried as to what policies he's pushed, what his administration has done or not done she disagrees with, the reply is always "He's icky!" I just have to shake my head and change the subject. My late mother-in-law was an expert at that, whenever the conversation started drifting into areas that were controversial, she'd pipe up with "Isn't it nice we're having weather!" Not a question but a declaration, and it was the signal for the kids to change the subject.

As for "under educated"...where to begin. Too many on the Left are over educated/overly indoctrinated sheep with personality disorders. The sad result of creating a society that doesn't encourage people to go into fields that don't require college and doesn't appreciate those that do enough. Not everyone needs to or should go to college, but there's a whole industry funneling average IQ kids into diploma mills that let them rack up student debt to get worthless degrees, resulting in masses of indoctrinated, unsuccessful people. These people would have been far happier with a trade where they could have done well and done honest work. How many unemployed/underemployed History majors are there compared with unemployed electricians, mechanics, plumbers, etc?

The focus on "you must have a degree" and not a trade/skill reflects the same look down their nose attitude these people on the Left have for the "deplorables." It's elitist crap.

I guess I'm one of the deplorable under-educated morons...I have a degree in physics, post grad work in electrical engineering and most of a masters in digital forensics, have worked for nearly 40 years as a systems analyst/systems engineer in aerospace and other fields. So, I guess I'm just a dumb old Southern hick who supports Trump because I'm under-educated. What BS.

• Agree (+1) 3

grimreefer
12 minutes ago, Severian said:

I guess I'm one of the deplorable under-educated morons...I have a degree in physics, post grad work in electrical engineering and most of a masters in digital forensics, have worked for nearly 40 years as a systems analyst/systems engineer in aerospace and other fields. So, I guess I'm just a dumb old Southern hick who supports Trump because I'm under-educated. What BS.

Anyone without a gender, ethnic and/or <insert group here> studies degree is considered to be under-educated by these people.

Edited by grimreefer
  • Agree (+1) 1

Ladybird

I hardly ever argue with folks on FB, especially when it’s family. In the long run it’s just not worth it. 20 years ago you would never know your cousin Charlie or aunt Bunny’s views on sex and everything else under the sun, especially if you only saw them at weddings and funerals. I think it was better that way. 

Edited by Ladybird
  • Agree (+1) 4

kestrel
5 hours ago, NH Populist said:

Yeah, there was plenty of ammo to go after her with, but when Leftists resort to name calling and insults, they've lost the argument.   I accepted her inability to answer a response from me and said g' bye...

Good topic Populist..made me remember something..Remember "Short Calender's?" and the magic 395 day box?..:):):) times gone by.

Kestrel...

whwr55
1 hour ago, Severian said:

I've seen that all too often myself. I have a relative that says "Trump is icky." When queried as to what policies he's pushed, what his administration has done or not done she disagrees with, the reply is always "He's icky!" I just have to shake my head and change the subject. My late mother-in-law was an expert at that, whenever the conversation started drifting into areas that were controversial, she'd pipe up with "Isn't it nice we're having weather!" Not a question but a declaration, and it was the signal for the kids to change the subject.

As for "under educated"...where to begin. Too many on the Left are over educated/overly indoctrinated sheep with personality disorders. The sad result of creating a society that doesn't encourage people to go into fields that don't require college and doesn't appreciate those that do enough. Not everyone needs to or should go to college, but there's a whole industry funneling average IQ kids into diploma mills that let them rack up student debt to get worthless degrees, resulting in masses of indoctrinated, unsuccessful people. These people would have been far happier with a trade where they could have done well and done honest work. How many unemployed/underemployed History majors are there compared with unemployed electricians, mechanics, plumbers, etc?

The focus on "you must have a degree" and not a trade/skill reflects the same look down their nose attitude these people on the Left have for the "deplorables." It's elitist crap.

If you're under-educated i guess I'm fortunate that i remember to put both shoes on before I go to work. I'm too stupid to vote for a democrat, so I got that going for me.

kestrel
1 hour ago, Ladybird said:

I hardly ever argue with folks on FB, especially when it’s family. In the long run it’s just not worth it. 20 years you would never know your cousin Charlie or aunt Bunny’s views on sex and everything else under the sun, especially if you only saw them at weddings and funerals. I think it was better that way. 

Good point L/B..I've never been on FB...this is as close as I get to "Social Media" I don't watch much TV (media) and I get all the "Social" I need out of an apparently unending stream of Grand kids, I even have a few Great Grand Kids! I always pretend I don't remember their names (might as well prepare then for the inevitable right?) and one of the littlest girls just gave me the "What for" the other day with her hands on her hips (she's just a little over "Knee High") and telling me "I'm not telling you again Gam-pa" she looked like a mini version of her "Great Ga-ma"

Kestrel...

NH Populist
20 minutes ago, kestrel said:

Good topic Populist..made me remember something..Remember "Short Calender's?" and the magic 395 day box?..:):):) times gone by.

Kestrel...

I remember the short timer's stick, but the 395 day box doesn't ring a bell.  Times gone by for sure...

kestrel
4 minutes ago, NH Populist said:

I remember the short timer's stick, but the 395 day box doesn't ring a bell.  Times gone by for sure...

"I'm so short I can slide under the door!:):):)

K...