grimreefer

A Glorious Anniversary—53 Years Ago This Week Che Guevara Got His Just Deserts

Rate this topic

grimreefer

A Glorious Anniversary—53 Years Ago This Week Che Guevara Got His Just Deserts

Townhall.com | Humberto Fontova | Oct 10, 2020 12:01 AM

excerpt:

<SNIP>

Speaking of which, exactly 53 years ago this week, Ernesto "Che" Guevara got a major dose of his own medicine. Without trial he was declared a murderer, stood against a wall and shot. If the saying, "What goes around comes around" ever fit, it's here. 

"When you saw the beaming look on Che's face as his victims were tied to the stake and blasted apart by the firing squad," said a former Cuban political prisoner to this writer, "you saw there was something seriously, seriously wrong with Che Guevara."

As commander of the La Cabana execution yard, Che often shattered the skull of the condemned man (or boy) by firing the coup de grace himself. When other duties tore him away from his beloved execution yard, he consoled himself by viewing the slaughter. Che's second-story office in La Cabana had a section of wall torn out so he could watch his darling firing squads at work.

Even as a youth, Ernesto Guevara's writings revealed a serious mental illness. "My nostrils dilate while savoring the acrid odor of gunpowder and blood. Crazy with fury I will stain my rifle red while slaughtering any vencido that falls in my hands! With the deaths of my enemies I prepare my being for the sacred fight and join the triumphant proletariat with a bestial howl!" This passage is from Ernesto Guevara's famous Motorcycle Diaries, though Robert Redford somehow overlooked it while producing his heart-warming movie.

The Spanish word vencido, by the way, translates into "defeated" or "surrendered." And indeed, the "acrid odor of gunpowder and blood" very, very rarely reached Guevara's nostrils from anything properly describable as combat. It mostly came from the close-range murders of unarmed and defenseless men (and boys.) Carlos Machado was 15 years old in 1963 when the bullets from the firing squad shattered his body. His twin brother and father collapsed beside Carlos from the same volley. All had resisted Castro and Che's theft of their humble family farm, all refused blindfolds and all died sneering at their Communist murderers, as did thousands of their valiant countrymen.

The one genuine accomplishment in Che Guevara's life was the mass-murder of defenseless men and boys. Under his own gun dozens died. Under his orders thousands crumpled. At everything else Che Guevara failed abysmally, even comically.

During his Bolivian "guerrilla" campaign, Che split his forces whereupon they got hopelessly lost and bumbled around, half-starved, half-clothed and half-shod, without any contact with each other for six months before being wiped out. They didn't even have WWII vintage walkie-talkies to communicate and seemed incapable of applying a compass reading to a map. They spent much of the time walking in circles and were usually within a mile of each other. During this blundering they often engaged in ferocious firefights against each other.

"You hate to laugh at anything associated with Che, who murdered so many," says Felix Rodriguez, the Cuban-American CIA officer who played a key role in tracking him down in Bolivia. "But when it comes to Che as 'guerrilla' you simply can't help but guffaw."

So for many, the question remains: how did such an incurable doofus, sadist, and epic idiot attain such iconic status?

The answer is that this psychotic and thoroughly unimposing vagrant named Ernesto Guevara de la Serna y Lynch had the magnificent fortune of linking up with modern history's top press agent, Fidel Castro, who -- from The New York Times’ Herbert Matthews in 1957, through CBS's Ed Murrow in 1959 to CBS's Dan Rather, to ABC's Barbara Walters, to NBC's Andrea Mitchell more recently -- always had the Fake News Media anxiously scurrying to his every beck and call.

So no, amigos. The Fake News Media didn’t start their lying and propagandizing with the Trump campaign and administration. Cuba-watchers can testify they’ve been at it for much, MUCH longer.

Che's image is particularly ubiquitous on college campuses. But in the wrong places. He belongs in the marketing, PR, and advertising departments. His lessons and history are fascinating and valuable, but only in light of P.T. Barnum. One born every minute, Mr. Barnum? If only you'd lived to see the Che Guevara phenomenon. Actually, ten are born every second.

His pathetic whimpering while dropping his fully-loaded weapons as two Bolivian soldiers approached him on Oct. 8, 1967, ("Don't shoot!" I'm Che!" I'm worth more to you alive than dead!") proves that this cowardly, murdering swine was unfit to carry his victim’s slop buckets. 

LINK

• Like (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

And this is the guy that leftards love so much as they proudly wear his picture on tee shirts and skirts? :nuts:

• Best Post (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
19 minutes ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

And this is the guy that leftards love so much as they proudly wear his picture on tee shirts and skirts? :nuts:

:yes:

RedSoloCup
1 hour ago, Martin said:

Someone spray-painted a copy of the famous photo of Guevara onto a freeway overpass column in my city.  Someone else spray-painted a red bullet hole in the forehead. 

:biglaugh:

MontyPython
6 hours ago, Martin said:

Someone spray-painted a copy of the famous photo of Guevara onto a freeway overpass column in my city.  Someone else spray-painted a red bullet hole in the forehead. 

LOL! I love it.

;) 

Joe the Pagan

I wish I had known.  I would have worn my Che T-shirt

1,width=650,height=650,appearanceId=1.jp

One of these days I will have to pick up his book where he calls blacks lazy and smell bad. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental

This guy was a scumbag coward. He deserved much more than the quick death he got. They should have taken their time with him ala Braveheart for all the death and mayhem his incompetent killers caused.

Natural Selection

My favorite photo of Che Guevara. :thumbsup:

Che-Guevara-dead.jpg

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

The one genuine accomplishment in Che Guevara's life was the mass-murder of defenseless men and boys. Under his own gun dozens died. Under his orders thousands crumpled.

By today's BLMM / Antifa standards, as long as they are White Hispanics, this is music to add to the soundtrack of the cause.

Carlos Machado was 15 years old in 1963 when the bullets from the firing squad shattered his body. His twin brother and father collapsed beside Carlos from the same volley. All had resisted Castro and Che's theft of their humble family farm, all refused blindfolds and all died sneering at their Communist murderers, as did thousands of their valiant countrymen.

This is what courage is in the face of overwhelming opposition.  This is what we're seeing coming to the surface in towns and cities across the nation in the face of the domestic terrorism sanctioned by the left in charge in political power.

We have the numbers to stop this if we stand up as one and do what needs to be done.

The question is, will we do it?

Time will tell whether or not we have the spines of our forefathers and mothers or if we're cut from a different, and clearly sub-par, cloth.

zurg
34 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

By today's BLMM / Antifa standards, as long as they are White Hispanics, this is music to add to the soundtrack of the cause.

This is what courage is in the face of overwhelming opposition.  This is what we're seeing coming to the surface in towns and cities across the nation in the face of the domestic terrorism sanctioned by the left in charge in political power.

We have the numbers to stop this if we stand up as one and do what needs to be done.

The question is, will we do it?

Time will tell whether or not we have the spines of our forefathers and mothers or if we're cut from a different, and clearly sub-par, cloth.

Oh, I have full confidence that WE have the spine to stand up for what’s right. The elite don’t. It’s the way it is. 

The left everywhere makes some crucial errors of calculation when it comes to “lazy, fat, wealthy Americans”. They think we’ve got too much to lose and will do anything to not give up our lazy and wealthy lives. They’re wrong; we LIKE our material things but we LOVE our families, friends and country. We can always rebuild material things. We’ll fight for our freedom. 

Just try us. 

Ticked@TinselTown
28 minutes ago, zurg said:

Oh, I have full confidence that WE have the spine to stand up for what’s right. The elite don’t. It’s the way it is. 

The left everywhere makes some crucial errors of calculation when it comes to “lazy, fat, wealthy Americans”. They think we’ve got too much to lose and will do anything to not give up our lazy and wealthy lives. They’re wrong; we LIKE our material things but we LOVE our families, friends and country. We can always rebuild material things. We’ll fight for our freedom. 

Just try us. 

Well, as someone who never owned a gun in her life ( other than what I inherited ) I am getting out there to purchase more than one and plenty of ammo to make sure that I can take care of business should the need arise.

I was born in a nation that promises me certain rights and I will defend them.

• Agree (+1) 1

Ma Deuce

To rephrase a headline from Weekend Update, from the original Not Ready For Prime Time Players of SNL...

"This just in...Ernesto Che Guevara is still dead!"

There. I got it off my chest. Now I can get some sleep.

• Haha (+1) 1

scotsman
On 10/11/2020 at 12:55 AM, Joe the Pagan said:

I wish I had known.  I would have worn my Che T-shirt

1,width=650,height=650,appearanceId=1.jp

One of these days I will have to pick up his book where he calls blacks lazy and smell bad. 

You can get them with his death photo on it.

Lovely jubbly. 

• Agree (+1) 1

scotsman

'The image of Che Guevara adorn the walls of students’ bedrooms and T-shirts the world over. Looking out over the head of the viewer he cuts a Christ-like figure. In fact, he was a murdering racist psychopath. A direct descendent of the last viceroy of Peru, he hated Black people and American Indians almost as much as gringos. Only pure-blooded Spaniards were good enough for him – despite his Irish blood He happily shot his own men in the back of the head for minor infractions. In Havana he summarily executed so many allies as well as enemies in the football stadium, Taliban-style, Fidel Castro had to beg him to stop. He helped establish labour camps in Cuba. A Stalinist, he backed the bloody suppression of the Hungarian Uprising An Argentinian, he played host to dictator Juan Perón. A hardline Communist, he back-channelled with President Kennedy. During the Cuban missile crisis he urged a pre-emptive strike against the US, though America’s retaliation would have wiped Cuba from the map. “The Cuban people are willing to sacrifice themselves,” he said. Did anyone ask them? He alienated the Cubans, the Russians and the Chinese in turn. The people of the Congo are suffering from his bungled intervention to this day. The Communist Party in Bolivia did not want him there. Nor did any of the other Communist parties in the surrounding countries. When he was captured, the only people that tried to rescue him were the CIA. Still, he takes a nice photo.'

-Che: The Last Conquistador' by Nigel Cawthorne. 

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1