To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
MTP Reggie

Hunter Biden Offered $10 Million Annually by Chinese Energy Firm for ‘Introductions Alone,’ Email Shows

Rate this topic

MTP Reggie

Hunter Biden Offered $10 Million Annually by Chinese Energy Firm for ‘Introductions Alone,’ Email Shows
Mairead McArdle
10/15/2020
National Review
MSN

<More Bad News For lefties About Email Being Forever Here>

Hunter Biden entered into a consulting contract with China’s largest private energy company that initially earned him $10 million a year “for introductions alone,” according to leaked emails.

In an email chain from Aug. 2, 2017, Biden discussed a deal with the former chairman of CEFC China Energy, Ye Jianming, saying Ye agreed to change the terms of Biden’s three-year consulting contract with CEFC, which initially promised Biden $10 million per-year “for introductions alone,” to make it “much more lasting and more lucrative,” the New York Post reported.

The new deal included a 50 percent equity stake in a holding company created by Ye rather than the $10 million in annual cash that had been previously negotiated.

“The chairman changed that deal after we me[t] in MIAMI TO A MUCH MORE LASTING AND LUCRATIVE ARRANGEMENT to create a holding company 50% percent [sic] owned by ME and 50% owned by him,” Biden wrote in one email.

In the same email chain, Biden discussed deals with the CEFC that he said were “interesting to me and my family.”

Another email sent to Biden on May 13, 2017 had the subject line “Expectations” and identified Biden as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC.”

CEFC reportedly went bankrupt this year. Ye, who was connected to Chinese military and intelligence, has been missing since 2018, when he was arrested by Chinese authorities.

The leaked emails and other data were found on a MacBook Pro laptop that was dropped off at a Delaware computer repair shop in April of last year, according to the owner of the shop.

The FBI has seized the laptop. The shop owner made a copy of the data, which former New York City Mayor Rudy ­Giuliani provided to the Post.

(snip)

<More Bad News For lefties About Email Being Forever Here>

E Van der Vliet

Drip drip drip will be the next 19 days from Hunter Biden’s laptop. 

The October surprise in full effect. 

• Agree (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

So paying off bribes are called "introductions" these days?

• Agree (+1) 2

Tikk
6 minutes ago, E Van der Vliet said:

That was my thought as well.

These are just the appetizers.

Oh, and what does it say about Hunter to abandon his personal laptop!?  It's common sense to control your personal information.   Was he so high he forgot where he dropped it off?  Or is he actually that stupid?  I don't know.  

But consider this:  This isn't the biggest scandal going on right now.  The former White House directed resources to illegally spy on the incoming administration.

Good times.  Good times.

• Agree (+1) 2

Howsithangin

It would appear that Hunter has become the prey.  :)

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

spt
54 minutes ago, Tikk said:

That was my thought as well.

These are just the appetizers.

Oh, and what does it say about Hunter to abandon his personal laptop!?  It's common sense to control your personal information.   Was he so high he forgot where he dropped it off?  Or is he actually that stupid?  I don't know.  

But consider this:  This isn't the biggest scandal going on right now.  The former White House directed resources to illegally spy on the incoming administration.

Good times.  Good times.

In reference to the part I bolded.  He is just like his dad so it could be either but I am suspecting both.

• Agree (+1) 1

Dutch13
1 hour ago, E Van der Vliet said:

Honestly, why do we think this will make any difference?  Joe Biden is on tape bragging about a quid pro quo........and they impeached Trump for it.  I hope that it has an effect, but I doubt it.  

President Trump has made way too many mistakes this year and the media will shine a huge light on those and block any effort to hurt Biden.

Additionally, Biden is going to do a televised town hall.  There is no way that it will HELP Joe Biden get a single vote......but it could hurt Joe Biden if he shows degenerative issues.  Why in the absolute PHU@K would Trump agree to do a competing townhall at the exact same time?!?!?!?    So he can brag he had more viewers?!??!? There is not much Trump can do to earn any new voters at this point.......but he could get some if folks see how bad Biden is.  Unfortunately, Trump is going to syphon viewers away from Biden......because he is a train wreck waiting too happen when he gets in front of a camera.

• Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 2

firecoco
14 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

Honestly, why do we think this will make any difference?  Joe Biden is on tape bragging about a quid pro quo........and they impeached Trump for it.  I hope that it has an effect, but I doubt it.  

President Trump has made way too many mistakes this year and the media will shine a huge light on those and block any effort to hurt Biden.

Additionally, Biden is going to do a televised town hall.  There is no way that it will HELP Joe Biden get a single vote......but it could hurt Joe Biden if he shows degenerative issues.  Why in the absolute PHU@K would Trump agree to do a competing townhall at the exact same time?!?!?!?    So he can brag he had more viewers?!??!? There is not much Trump can do to earn any new voters at this point.......but he could get some if folks see how bad Biden is.  Unfortunately, Trump is going to syphon viewers away from Biden......because he is a train wreck waiting too happen when he gets in front of a camera.

And what mistakes would those be??...And don't say anything about covid 

Dutch13
Just now, firecoco said:

Ok.......almost EVERYTHING about covid.

Dutch13
Just now, firecoco said:

His debate fiasco.

• Disagree (-1) 1

firecoco
Just now, Dutch13 said:

Ok.......almost EVERYTHING about covid.

I thought so

• Agree (+1) 2

firecoco
2 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

His debate fiasco.

In that debate you were watching an angry President Trump....For what they've put him through the last 4 years and for debating 2 people at the same time

• Agree (+1) 2

Dutch13
Just now, firecoco said:

I thought so

It might be something on the mind of people voting in 2020........so it might matter, just a little bit.  Considering that Americans hear that 220,000 Americans have died from it while he makes so light of it......that is a huge mistake.

If he loses to Joe Biden, could there be a more embarrassing thing (and detrimental to the US) that could happen?

• Disagree (-1) 1

AntonToo

Selling access is illegal!!!

Ooops, no wait, it isn't and in fact standard proceedure in Washington, just ask Trump's top donors who basically bought administrative roles by donating millions to the Trump campaign.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 2

firecoco
1 minute ago, Dutch13 said:

It might be something on the mind of people voting in 2020........so it might matter, just a little bit.  Considering that Americans hear that 220,000 Americans have died from it while he makes so light of it......that is a huge mistake.

If he loses to Joe Biden, could there be a more embarrassing thing (and detrimental to the US) that could happen?

He's not going to lose....That makes it 4 more angry years for you

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Dutch13
Just now, firecoco said:

In that debate you were watching an angry President Trump....For what they've put him through the last 4 years and for debating 2 people at the same time

An angry President Trump that protected Joe Biden from making any mistakes.  Joe Biden MAY have made multiple mistakes....but you would never know because Trump was shouting over him so much.

Had he simply shut up and offered the occasional one liner to cause Biden to stumble, it could have been effective.  That was what made him effective in 2016.  

SARGE
6 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Ooops, no wait, it isn't and in fact standard proceedure in Washington, just ask Trump's top donors who basically bought administrative roles by donating millions to the Trump campaign.

Russian interference.

Still stuck on stupid.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

firecoco
4 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

An angry President Trump that protected Joe Biden from making any mistakes.  Joe Biden MAY have made multiple mistakes....but you would never know because Trump was shouting over him so much.

Had he simply shut up and offered the occasional one liner to cause Biden to stumble, it could have been effective.  That was what made him effective in 2016.  

If you think I'm going back and forth with you on a beautiful day like today you're crazier than I thought

• Agree (+1) 1

E Van der Vliet
12 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Yup, nothing to see here.  That is why big tech took extraordinary steps to suppress the story. That's why Biden put a "lid" on his campaign as soon as the story broke.

Biden's lie about him not knowing what his son was doing is biting him in the ass.  Also, we don't really know whats entirely on that laptop, do we? Drip, drip, drip....it will all come out.  

But hey, you stick your head back in the sand.  Biden's national polling data is down there.

• Agree (+1) 1

E Van der Vliet
36 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

This shows Biden lied when he said he did not know what his sone was doing.  It also shows just how corrupt, and morally bankrupt, Hunter Biden is.  There could be so much more on that laptop that implicates Joe Biden knew more than he insisted he did.  

How is Trump holding a townhall at the same time going to prevent Biden from speaking?  It'll be on tape so we can all see how far his cheese has slid off his cracker.

In fact, Trump may just bring more eyeballs to Biden's performance by creating more interest.  You have to look past your TDS, Dutch.  

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
6 minutes ago, E Van der Vliet said:

This shows Biden lied when he said he did not know what his sone was doing. 

Can you quote it?

I seriously doubt Biden has said he doesn't know ANYTHING AT ALL about what his son is doing.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

AntonToo
18 minutes ago, E Van der Vliet said:

Yup, nothing to see here. 

I'm dying for you to tell me what there is to see here. If it's merely selling access then thats how Washington functions and you'd have to indict every politico in town.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

AntonToo
9 minutes ago, E Van der Vliet said:

There could be so much more on that laptop that implicates Joe Biden knew more than he insisted he did.  

Really? FBI got it well over a year ago and Trump's DOJ brought zero charges, what is it that you imagine that is on there that they missed?

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

MontyPython
4 minutes ago, E Van der Vliet said:

How is Trump holding a townhall at the same time going to prevent Biden from speaking?  It'll be on tape so we can all see how far his cheese has slid off his cracker.

I think in this case Dutch's point is valid. It's not that it will prevent Joe from speaking. It's that it will undoubtedly siphon viewers off Joe's Townhall, so fewer people will witness his gaffes and failing mental capacity. And plenty of those siphoned off will not be the type who seek out the facts and videos and quotes afterwards, like us political junkies do.

B)

MontyPython
2 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

I'm dying to tell me what there is to see here. If it's merely selling access then thats how Washington functions and you'd have to indict everyone in Washington.

LOL, another typo like yesterday's. "I'm dying to tell me"?

LOL

:lol: