To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
MTP Reggie

Hunter Biden Offered $10 Million Annually by Chinese Energy Firm for ‘Introductions Alone,’ Email Shows

Rate this topic

mjperry51
Just now, AntonToo said:

Can you quote it?

I seriously doubt Biden has said he doesn't know ANYTHING AT ALL about what his son is doing.

On Thursday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Bill Hemmer Reports,” Breitbart News senior contributor and Government Accountability Institute President Peter Schweizer stated that the interim report by the Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees on Hunter Biden’s dealings reveals “major holes” in Joe Biden’s claim that he never talked to his son about his business dealings.

Link

E Van der Vliet
7 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Can you quote it?

I seriously doubt Biden has said he doesn't know ANYTHING AT ALL about what his son is doing.

Dutch13
5 minutes ago, E Van der Vliet said:

This shows Biden lied when he said he did not know what his sone was doing.  It also shows just how corrupt, and morally bankrupt, Hunter Biden is.  There could be so much more on that laptop that implicates Joe Biden knew more than he insisted he did.  

How is Trump holding a townhall at the same time going to prevent Biden from speaking?  It'll be on tape so we can all see how far his cheese has slid off his cracker.

In fact, Trump may just bring more eyeballs to Biden's performance by creating more interest.  You have to look past your TDS, Dutch.  

Biden has lied and cheated all his life......there is nothing new there.  He was deeply involved in spying on Trump.......but it hasn't made a bit of difference.

Biden could have a meltdown.....but if no one sees it, what impact will it have on the election?  

I don't have to look past anything......I am not the one losing to a geriatric dementia patient that has spent the past 8 months in a basement.  Maybe instead of blaming people pointing out facts, you might hold Trump accountable for all his errors.

• Disagree (-1) 2

E Van der Vliet
5 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

I think in this case Dutch's point is valid. It's not that it will prevent Joe from speaking. It's that it will undoubtedly siphon viewers off Joe's Townhall, so fewer people will witness his gaffes and failing mental capacity. And plenty of those siphoned off will not be the type who seek out the facts and videos and quotes afterwards, like us political junkies do.

B)

The people that need to see his gaffes will be watching Biden, not Trump.  Plus, since it will be taped, his gaffes will be replayed and replayed.

E Van der Vliet
Just now, Dutch13 said:

Biden has lied and cheated all his life......there is nothing new there.  He was deeply involved in spying on Trump.......but it hasn't made a bit of difference.

Biden could have a meltdown.....but if no one sees it, what impact will it have on the election?  

I don't have to look past anything......I am not the one losing to a geriatric dementia patient that has spent the past 8 months in a basement.  Maybe instead of blaming people pointing out facts, you might hold Trump accountable for all his errors.

Please see my reply to Monty.  It will be played on repeat over and over.  These events are recorded, you know.

Natural Selection
2 hours ago, MTP Reggie said:

Hunter Biden entered into a consulting contract with China’s largest private energy company that initially earned him $10 million a year “for introductions alone,” according to leaked emails.

"consulting"

:lol:

AntonToo
3 minutes ago, E Van der Vliet said:

That is pretty broad.

So what did Joe Biden know about the specific bussiness in these emails? I don't see him being mentioned.

• Haha (+1) 1

E Van der Vliet
10 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

I'm dying for you to tell me what there is to see here. If it's merely selling access then thats how Washington functions and you'd have to indict every politico in town.

I think I explained this well enough in the part you edited out.  Maybe you should go back reread it?

• Agree (+1) 1

E Van der Vliet
14 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Really? FBI got it well over a year ago and Trump's DOJ brought zero charges, what is it that you imagine that is on there that they missed?

Try reading my post again.  If it takes 15 times for you to get, that is ok.  You go at your pace.  

Edited by E Van der Vliet
  • Haha (+1) 3

Magic Rat
2 hours ago, Tikk said:

That was my thought as well.

These are just the appetizers.

Oh, and what does it say about Hunter to abandon his personal laptop!?  It's common sense to control your personal information.   Was he so high he forgot where he dropped it off?  Or is he actually that stupid?  I don't know.  

But consider this:  This isn't the biggest scandal going on right now.  The former White House directed resources to illegally spy on the incoming administration.

Good times.  Good times.

That's what I thought.  This guy is such a deadbeat, he doesn't bother paying the what?  $150 to get his repaired laptop back.  You'd think the downloaded lesbian videos would be worth that to him.

AntonToo
3 minutes ago, E Van der Vliet said:

Try reading my post again.  If it tales 15 times for you to get, that is ok.  You go at your pace.  

I did and addressed it. If all you have is Biden at somepoint saying he didn't know anything about his son foreign bussiness dealings  and then you show that he knew something, then you really don't have much of anything at all....unless of course you are going to tell me thats illegal.

Edited by AntonToo

E Van der Vliet
2 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

That is pretty broad.

So what did Joe Biden know about the specific bussiness in these emails? I don't see him being mentioned.

What is this so hard for you?  I've explained that that is what we might find out from his what is inside his laptop. Sheesh!

AntonToo
2 minutes ago, E Van der Vliet said:

What is this so hard for you?  I've explained that that is what we might find out from his what is inside his laptop. Sheesh!

So then nothing yet. Correct?

You have nothing except some hope that there is something else on that laptop.

Is that so hard to admit?

Edited by AntonToo

MontyPython

The people that need to see his gaffes will be watching Biden, not Trump.  Plus, since it will be taped, his gaffes will be replayed and replayed.

I respectfully disagree. Biden's mindless supporters won't care about his gaffes. Just look at Anton for the quintessential example of what I mean. The ones who need to see those gaffes are the few who might still be on the fence. THEY need to see Joe make a dribbling fool of himself, and unfortunately many of those will be drawn away if Trump has his Townhall at the same time. Trump can do this any time, any day. Doing it at precisely the same time as Biden is a serious mistake.

And again, many of those siphoned off won't be like us news/political junkies; They'll never see those recorded/replayed gaffes, because the only "news" they ever watch is CNN or MSNBC. The rest of the time they're too busy watching "Dancing With The Stars" or "The Bachelorette".

B)

• Agree (+1) 1

Natural Selection
44 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Selling access is illegal!!!

Ooops, no wait, it isn't and in fact standard proceedure in Washington, just ask Trump's top donors who basically bought administrative roles by donating millions to the Trump campaign.

Biden was not selling jobs. He was selling access to those who could make government decisions in the buyer's favor.

E Van der Vliet
1 minute ago, AntonToo said:

I did and addressed it. If all you have is Biden at somepoint saying he didn't know anything about his son foreign bussiness dealings  and then you show that he knew something, then you really don't have much of anything at all....unless of course you are going to tell me thats illegal.

My guess is that this worries you leftist.  It's why the big tech's moved so fast to suppress, and it is why you leftist trolls spend so much energy obfuscating.  

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo

My guess is that this worries you leftist.  It's why the big tech's moved so fast to suppress, and it is why you leftist trolls spend so much energy obfuscating.  

If the article was grossly misleading as to the actual facts it would be reasonable.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

E Van der Vliet
4 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Here is my original post.

Biden's lie about him not knowing what his son was doing is biting him in the ass.  Also, we don't really know whats entirely on that laptop, do we? Drip, drip, drip....it will all come out.

You really suck at this gotcha game.  Drip, drip, drip...

• Haha (+1) 1

AntonToo
5 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Biden was not selling jobs. He was selling access to those who could make government decisions in the buyer's favor.

And that is completely legal.

Anyone with enough cash can legally buy access to just about any politician in Washinton.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Natural Selection
2 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Sh*tting bricks. ☝️

• Agree (+1) 1

E Van der Vliet
Just now, AntonToo said:

If the article was grossly misleading as to the actual facts it would be reasonable.

"If the article was grossly misleading"

So you are saying the article is not "grossly misleading?"  And that the "facts" are "reasonable?"  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Natural Selection
1 minute ago, AntonToo said:

And that is completely legal.

Now that that's settled, we can talk about the money spent FOR those decisions.

• Agree (+1) 1

E Van der Vliet
7 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

I respectfully disagree. Biden's mindless supporters won't care about his gaffes. Just look at Anton for the quintessential example of what I mean. The ones who need to see those gaffes are the few who might still be on the fence. THEY need to see Joe make a dribbling fool of himself, and unfortunately many of those will be drawn away if Trump has his Townhall at the same time. Trump can do this any time, any day. Doing it at precisely the same time as Biden is a serious mistake.

And again, many of those siphoned off won't be like us news/political junkies; They'll never see those recorded/replayed gaffes, because the only "news" they ever watch is CNN or MSNBC. The rest of the time they're too busy watching "Dancing With The Stars" or "The Bachelorette".

B)

Then respectfully disagree we will.  I think this a pretty good troll move on Trump's part.  This will weigh heavy on the Biden camp.  May make Biden slip up even more.  

Plus, this is a base election.  There are very few fence sitters.

• Agree (+1) 2

E Van der Vliet
4 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Sh*tting bricks. ☝️

Ayup!  The left has no idea what is on that laptop and it frightens the crap out of them.  My bet is that they are grilling Hunter right now trying to get out of him what could explode in their faces.  

has Biden put a "lid" on the day yet?   ;)

Natural Selection
7 minutes ago, E Van der Vliet said:

Ayup!  The left has no idea what is on that laptop and it frightens the crap out of them.  My bet is that they are grilling Hunter right now trying to get out of him what could explode in their faces.  

With a little luck, Anton is in there somewhere.

• Haha (+1) 3