To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
MTP Reggie

Hunter Biden Offered $10 Million Annually by Chinese Energy Firm for ‘Introductions Alone,’ Email Shows

Rate this topic

oki
11 minutes ago, E Van der Vliet said:

Ayup!  The left has no idea what is on that laptop and it frightens the crap out of them.  My bet is that they are grilling Hunter right now trying to get out of him what could explode in their faces.  

has Biden put a "lid" on the day yet?   ;)

Not just that, if there are also financial records showing hidden assets Hunter himself could end up in prison for lying to a judge(Child Support). 

And to think this guy sat on the board of directors of a company, foreign or not, when he doesn't even have this much God given sense about cyber security.

MontyPython
9 minutes ago, E Van der Vliet said:

Then respectfully disagree we will.  I think this a pretty good troll move on Trump's part.  This will weigh heavy on the Biden camp.  May make Biden slip up even more.  

Plus, this is a base election.  There are very few fence sitters.

I agree there are very few fence-sitters. But if even 1 out of every 320 is still at least a little undecided, we're talking about a million people. and if a third of those people are voters, we're talking about 333,333 voters. And if Trump draws half of those away from Biden's townhall, we're talking about 166,666 voters. I just don't think Trump can afford to throw away 166,666 votes in this tight election. Especially not when it's for no good reason; He could do this ANY time ANY day.

This is a big mistake on Trump's part.

B) 

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
1 minute ago, Natural Selection said:

Now that that's settled, we can talk about the money spent FOR those decisions.

Buying policy or official favors IS absolutely illegal.

That is pure corruption though I don't see any evidence here of any quid-pro-quo. You are welcome to try to show it of course.

• Disagree (-1) 2

AntonToo
19 minutes ago, E Van der Vliet said:

Ayup!  The left has no idea what is on that laptop and it frightens the crap out of them

Thats a fantasy.

• Disagree (-1) 2

Natural Selection
3 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

That is pure corruption though I don't see any evidence here of any quid-pro-quo. You are welcome to try to show it of course.

Let's see... How about giving Hunter Biden a no-show ghost payroll job that pays $80,000 per month. Then Hunter's VP father stops an investigation into the company paying Hunter. Hmmmmm....

E Van der Vliet
2 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Thats a fantasy.

Well then, I guess you have nothing to worry about then.  But here you are spending energy. B)

• Haha (+1) 4

Natural Selection
3 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Thats a fantasy.

Your whole ideology is a fantasy.

• Best Post (+1) 2

mjperry51
24 minutes ago, E Van der Vliet said:

has Biden put a "lid" on the day yet? 

He did hours ago. . .

• Haha (+1) 2

E Van der Vliet
4 minutes ago, mjperry51 said:

He did hours ago. . .

Probably having trouble remembering his lines to counter this.  

• Agree (+1) 2

Dutch13
53 minutes ago, E Van der Vliet said:

The people that need to see his gaffes will be watching Biden, not Trump.  Plus, since it will be taped, his gaffes will be replayed and replayed.

Who is this honest news outlet that is going to suddenly start covering the news in an honest way?

mjperry51
58 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

And that is completely legal.

Anyone with enough cash can legally buy access to just about any politician in Washinton.

Not unregistered foreign agents. . . .

Coach

Trump exposed Chris Wallace, displayed his own quick wit and had Biden throwing insults rather than debating. Life in the big leagues is not for weak sisters or old women.  Trump is too masculine for the average liberal or sissy establishment type male of either party.

Any flaws in the handling of Covid came directly from the medical bureaucrats like Fauci. The president is beginning to correct that problem and has already stripped away much of the red tape. 

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Coach
21 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

Who is this honest news outlet that is going to suddenly start covering the news in an honest way?

In case you hadn't noticed that is why the media has never been held in such disdain as it is now.  The fact that the Rush revolution has led to sites like this one is proof. 

• Agree (+1) 1

Dutch13
1 minute ago, Coach said:

In case you hadn't noticed that is why the media has never been held in such disdain as it is now.  The fact that the Rush revolution has led to sites like this one is proof. 

No $hit sherlock......I hadn't noticed.   Which still leaves my question unanswered.  Who is the mysterious news outlet that is going to share any mistakes Joe Biden makes or crimes he commits with ALL of the American people?

NBC?

ABC?

CBS?

MSNBC?

FoxNews?

CNN?

New York Times?

Twitter?

Facebook?

zurg
2 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

It might be something on the mind of people voting in 2020........so it might matter, just a little bit.  Considering that Americans hear that 220,000 Americans have died from it while he makes so light of it......that is a huge mistake.

If he loses to Joe Biden, could there be a more embarrassing thing (and detrimental to the US) that could happen?

When has Trump made light of those who have died from Covid? All statement that I have heard have been of the type “one death is too many”. 

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
1 hour ago, Dutch13 said:

Biden has lied and cheated all his life......there is nothing new there.  He was deeply involved in spying on Trump.......but it hasn't made a bit of difference.

Biden could have a meltdown.....but if no one sees it, what impact will it have on the election?  

I don't have to look past anything......I am not the one losing to a geriatric dementia patient that has spent the past 8 months in a basement.  Maybe instead of blaming people pointing out facts, you might hold Trump accountable for all his errors.

If people tune in to watch Trump, isn’t it way more likely that they do so because they prefer to hear him over Joe?

It’s not like all these viewers are super undecided or something, and that if only they caught that Biden stumble instead of the Trump statement, they would have been convinced. 

Your claim is a nothingburger. 

• Agree (+1) 2

E Van der Vliet
39 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

Trumps twitter feed.  B)

• Agree (+1) 1

Coach
15 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

No $hit sherlock......I hadn't noticed.   Which still leaves my question unanswered.  Who is the mysterious news outlet that is going to share any mistakes Joe Biden makes or crimes he commits with ALL of the American people?

NBC?

ABC?

CBS?

MSNBC?

FoxNews?

CNN?

New York Times?

Twitter?

Facebook?

Do all of these companies also make buggy whips ? Their usefulness is over they just haven't realized it. 

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
27 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

NBC?

ABC?

CBS?

MSNBC?

FoxNews?

CNN?

New York Times?

Twitter?

Facebook?

Let’s say there are 100,000 undecided people who have decided to watch either Biden or Trump. 

Your argument seems to be that if Trump draws 50,000 of them away from Biden, those become lost votes for Trump. 

But that’s just not fair or rightful analysis. There are TWO, not one possibilities to benefit Trump among those people:

1) Seeing Biden stumble and screw up

2) Seeing Trump deliver a good uplifting message

You are COMPLETELY asserting that #2 is not possible among these undecided people, which is obviously false. 

I think that the self-selection that takes place between whom to watch will take care of the whole thing. I think it’s more likely to play as follows. 1) Those who are more easily convinced by a hopeful message will go to the one who they think might deliver what they’re looking for. Most of those people types will probably go to see Trump, because by now they know that Biden has no plan except Trump is wrong. 2) Those who are more easily convinced by a negative message will go see Biden, and will see the gaffes, and being negativity driven, are exactly the right people to react to the gaffes and go with Trump. 

Conclusion: there’s my alternative argument that shows that having the two at the same time will actually IMPROVE the situation for Trump. I’m 100% sure you will disagree, but my argument has reasonable logic behind it. 

Edited by zurg

Dutch13
36 minutes ago, zurg said:

When has Trump made light of those who have died from Covid? All statement that I have heard have been of the type “one death is too many”. 

I guess we will find out in a few weeks what the voters think.

zurg
22 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

I guess we will find out in a few weeks what the voters think.

So no answer?

• Agree (+1) 1

Ladybird
2 hours ago, MontyPython said:

I think in this case Dutch's point is valid. It's not that it will prevent Joe from speaking. It's that it will undoubtedly siphon viewers off Joe's Townhall, so fewer people will witness his gaffes and failing mental capacity. And plenty of those siphoned off will not be the type who seek out the facts and videos and quotes afterwards, like us political junkies do.

B)

Yuppers.  I suspect most 'regular' types are sick to death of hearing about the election, no matter who they plan on voting for.  That's the general vibe that I get anyway.

Dutch13
7 minutes ago, zurg said:

So no answer?

I am not going to waste either of our times.  You obviously can't find any fault with Trump.

• Haha (+1) 1

Buckwheat Jones
3 hours ago, AntonToo said:

What you fail to understand is the "How this looks" concept.

And it looks bad. I think if DOJ pursues this, they will prove it. However, even if they don't, it tells the rest of the world that US foreign policy is up for sale. Sort of like how the clinton foundation's donations dried up when she lost the election in 2016.

ThePatriot

I learned early in Trump's presidency to trust his judgement - he knows what he's doing.

If he thinks it's best to have his Townhall at the exact same time as Biden's, then it's probably the smartest move.

The man's a genius.

• Agree (+1) 1