To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
MTP Reggie

Hunter Biden Offered $10 Million Annually by Chinese Energy Firm for ‘Introductions Alone,’ Email Shows

Rate this topic

kestrel
4 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

An angry President Trump that protected Joe Biden from making any mistakes.  Joe Biden MAY have made multiple mistakes....but you would never know because Trump was shouting over him so much.

Had he simply shut up and offered the occasional one liner to cause Biden to stumble, it could have been effective.  That was what made him effective in 2016.  

Which you also hated...TSTSRRR.

K...

kestrel
4 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

Biden has lied and cheated all his life......there is nothing new there.  He was deeply involved in spying on Trump.......but it hasn't made a bit of difference.

Biden could have a meltdown.....but if no one sees it, what impact will it have on the election?  

I don't have to look past anything......I am not the one losing to a geriatric dementia patient that has spent the past 8 months in a basement.  Maybe instead of blaming people pointing out facts, you might hold Trump accountable for all his errors.

Yep..especially the one's that got him elected in 2016...you do remember 2016 right? when according to you and the rest of the Semi-Trumpers Trump gave the election to President Hillary..bummer huh?

Kestrel...

Edited by kestrel

kestrel
4 hours ago, E Van der Vliet said:

I think I explained this well enough in the part you edited out.  Maybe you should go back reread it?

BOINK!!!

K...

kestrel
4 hours ago, MontyPython said:

I respectfully disagree. Biden's mindless supporters won't care about his gaffes. Just look at Anton for the quintessential example of what I mean. The ones who need to see those gaffes are the few who might still be on the fence. THEY need to see Joe make a dribbling fool of himself, and unfortunately many of those will be drawn away if Trump has his Townhall at the same time. Trump can do this any time, any day. Doing it at precisely the same time as Biden is a serious mistake.

And again, many of those siphoned off won't be like us news/political junkies; They'll never see those recorded/replayed gaffes, because the only "news" they ever watch is CNN or MSNBC. The rest of the time they're too busy watching "Dancing With The Stars" or "The Bachelorette".

B)

Do you really think there is anybody still on the fence?..I don't at least in any significant numbers.

Kestrel...

kestrel
4 hours ago, E Van der Vliet said:

"If the article was grossly misleading"

So you are saying the article is not "grossly misleading?"  And that the "facts" are "reasonable?"  :lol:

BOINK!

K...

Taggart Transcontinental
7 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

So paying off bribes are called "introductions" these days?

Only if you are a demoncrat, and your pappy gets a 50% stake in your actions. These people are absolute sleezebags, I wonder if that's the standard cut for a dirty politician.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
1 hour ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

What you fail to understand is the "How this looks" concept.

And it looks bad. I think if DOJ pursues this, they will prove it. However, even if they don't, it tells the rest of the world that US foreign policy is up for sale. Sort of like how the clinton foundation's donations dried up when she lost the election in 2016.

Oh I see, so Hunter Biden selling access will tell it to the rest of the world, but the fact that ENTIRE WASHINGTON FEEDS ON THAT TROUGH has not?

You support making selling access illegal? Ok lets do it, but this highly selective outrage is just not serious.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental
5 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

Honestly, why do we think this will make any difference?  Joe Biden is on tape bragging about a quid pro quo........and they impeached Trump for it.  I hope that it has an effect, but I doubt it.  

President Trump has made way too many mistakes this year and the media will shine a huge light on those and block any effort to hurt Biden.

Additionally, Biden is going to do a televised town hall.  There is no way that it will HELP Joe Biden get a single vote......but it could hurt Joe Biden if he shows degenerative issues.  Why in the absolute PHU@K would Trump agree to do a competing townhall at the exact same time?!?!?!?    So he can brag he had more viewers?!??!? There is not much Trump can do to earn any new voters at this point.......but he could get some if folks see how bad Biden is.  Unfortunately, Trump is going to syphon viewers away from Biden......because he is a train wreck waiting too happen when he gets in front of a camera.

And almost as if on cue, the guy comes out here and once again tries to pour cold water on the corruption that is now on full display. What has he done that are mistakes to you? Did he not lock the nation down for 40 days and 40 nights for wuhan? Did he not nationalize the entire manufacturing and production industries and create a marxist utopia like Biden demanded? Did he stop those chinese from bringing in the virus precipitously? Did he not remove over 1000 regulations from the books? Did he not build enough of the damn wall? Did he not stop every illegal? What about cast out every illegal in the country. What would be considered "not a mistake" to you?

• Agree (+1) 1

Magic Rat
48 minutes ago, kestrel said:

Do you really think there is anybody still on the fence?..I don't at least in any significant numbers.

Kestrel...

Me neither.  I also don't believe debates, rallies or town halls do anything to change minds this late in the game.  I think so-called "undecideds" have either made up their minds and enjoy the notoriety, have a pretty good idea who they will vote for but won't even admit it to themselves or aren't going to vote anyway.

Committed voters aren't still undecided in the middle of October.

• Agree (+1) 1

E Van der Vliet
1 hour ago, ThePatriot said:

I learned early in Trump's presidency to trust his judgement - he knows what he's doing.

If he thinks it's best to have his Townhall at the exact same time as Biden's, then it's probably the smartest move.

The man's a genius.

Took me a minute to get there, but I agree.  ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

kestrel
1 minute ago, Magic Rat said:

Me neither.  I also don't believe debates, rallies or town halls do anything to change minds this late in the game.  I think so-called "undecideds" have either made up their minds and enjoy the notoriety, have a pretty good idea who they will vote for but won't even admit it to themselves or aren't going to vote anyway.

Committed voters aren't still undecided in the middle of October.

Yep..I agree, it's pretty much a done deal at this point..and I think the Trumpster has it in the bag.

Taggart Transcontinental
4 hours ago, MontyPython said:

I agree there are very few fence-sitters. But if even 1 out of every 320 is still at least a little undecided, we're talking about a million people. and if a third of those people are voters, we're talking about 333,333 voters. And if Trump draws half of those away from Biden's townhall, we're talking about 166,666 voters. I just don't think Trump can afford to throw away 166,666 votes in this tight election. Especially not when it's for no good reason; He could do this ANY time ANY day.

This is a big mistake on Trump's part.

B) 

You are assuming this will be a tight election, based on polling. That polling isn't correct. It's oversampling Dem's and assuming blacks will vote at 8-10% for Trump, that's not going to happen. There are plenty of black people out there that will be voting for Trump.

AntonToo
1 hour ago, ThePatriot said:

I learned early in Trump's presidency to trust his judgement - he knows what he's doing.

If he thinks it's best to have his Townhall at the exact same time as Biden's, then it's probably the smartest move.

The man's a genius.

Ha! Way to check your brain in.

• Disagree (-1) 1

ThePatriot
1 minute ago, AntonToo said:

Ha! Way to check your brain in.

Your envy is showing... (go ahead, look it up - we know you don't know the meaning of "envy") 

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
2 hours ago, Ladybird said:

Yuppers.  I suspect most 'regular' types are sick to death of hearing about the election, no matter who they plan on voting for.  That's the general vibe that I get anyway.

Wow, that's two days in a row we've agreed about something. 

1 hour ago, kestrel said:

Kestrel...

I personally know several, and I'm here in hard-core leftwing WA state. Unless you can convince me my neighborhood is the only one like it in the whole country, I'd say there must be millions.

6 minutes ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

You are assuming this will be a tight election, based on polling. That polling isn't correct. It's oversampling Dem's and assuming blacks will vote at 8-10% for Trump, that's not going to happen. There are plenty of black people out there that will be voting for Trump.

No, I don't believe those polls for a second. According to the polls Biden is way ahead, and I don't buy it. It's MUCH closer than the polls are suggesting. Therefore every vote counts. I cannot help but conclude this is a mistake on Trump's part.

:shrug: 

AntonToo
5 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

Biden has lied and cheated all his life....he was deeply involved in spying on Trump.......but it hasn't made a bit of difference.

Where do you get this crazy nonsence? Biden was not involved in any spying on Trump, nor was anyone else. There was never a warrant on Trump.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 2

Taggart Transcontinental
2 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

Wow, that's two days in a row we've agreed about something. 

I personally know several, and I'm here in hard-core leftwing WA state. Unless you can convince me my neighborhood is the only one like it in the whole country, I'd say there must be millions.

No, I don't believe those polls for a second. According to the polls Biden is way ahead, and I don't buy it. It's MUCH closer than the polls are suggesting. Therefore every vote counts. I cannot help but conclude this is a mistake on Trump's part.

:shrug: 

Trump will win by 8% nationally. There are too many that reject Kamala.

MontyPython
4 minutes ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Trump will win by 8% nationally. There are too many that reject Kamala.

I hope and pray you're correct. I wish I could find some evidence to support it.

B) 

AntonToo
5 hours ago, Natural Selection said:

Let's see... How about giving Hunter Biden a no-show ghost payroll job that pays $80,000 per month. Then Hunter's VP father stops an investigation into the company paying Hunter. Hmmmmm....

Biden didn't stop any investigation. He got a corrupt investigator, who sat on Burisma and other investigations of rich and powerful in Ukraine for years, fired. 

Republican Senate report found zero evidence Joe Biden acted in any inappropriate way.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 3

Taggart Transcontinental
19 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

I hope and pray you're correct. I wish I could find some evidence to support it.

B) 

November 3rd you will see your evidence. Patience.

Taggart Transcontinental
8 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Biden didn't stop any investigation. He got a corrupt investigator, who sat on Burisma and other investigations of rich and powerful in Ukraine for years, fired. 

Republican Senate report found zero evidence Joe Biden acted in any inappropriate way.

Uh huh, keep digging, we may get to the bottom of it yet if you keep digging to China.

MontyPython
4 minutes ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

November 3rd you will see your evidence. Patience.

Again I hope and pray you're correct.

:) 

AntonToo
7 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

Joe Biden is on tape bragging about a quid pro quo...

You don't know what you are talking about 

Quid pro quo is used in the context of an ilicit transaction. Biden admitted to LEGAL AND PROPER conditioning of American aid on removal of a corrupt investigator in Ukraine which was in direct interest of American anti-corruption efforts in that country.

Let me know if you need me to explain the quid pro quo Trump was impeached for.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 2

MontyPython
10 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Qid pro quo is used in the context of an ilicit transaction.

Where did you ever get that impression? "Qui Pro Quo" merely means one thing for another. No suggestion of legitimacy or illegitimacy is in any way implied.

B) 

• Agree (+1) 1