To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
MTP Reggie

Hunter Biden Offered $10 Million Annually by Chinese Energy Firm for ‘Introductions Alone,’ Email Shows

Rate this topic

Noclevermoniker
1 hour ago, AntonToo said:

Oh I see, so Hunter Biden selling access will tell it to the rest of the world, but the fact that ENTIRE WASHINGTON FEEDS ON THAT TROUGH has not?

You support making selling access illegal? Ok lets do it, but this highly selective outrage is just not serious.

The old “everybody does it” diversion, Anton? Reallly??  I bet “all blacks look alike” in your world, too. 
You’re pathetic. Buy the pistol. End your misery.

• Agree (+1) 1

Noclevermoniker
55 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Where do you get this crazy nonsence? Biden was not involved in any spying on Trump, nor was anyone else. There was never a warrant on Trump.

You’re 12 yrs old. 

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Noclevermoniker
38 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Biden didn't stop any investigation. He got a corrupt investigator, who sat on Burisma and other investigations of rich and powerful in Ukraine for years, fired. 

Republican Senate report found zero evidence Joe Biden acted in any inappropriate way.

You’d better switch hands. You’re gonna get a blister. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Noclevermoniker
22 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

You don't know what you are talking about 

Quid pro quo is used in the context of an ilicit transaction. Biden admitted to LEGAL AND PROPER conditioning of American aid on removal of a corrupt investigator in Ukraine which was in direct interest of American anti-corruption efforts in that country.

Let me know if you need me to explain the quid pro quo Trump was impeached for.

My God you’re funny!  You should be on stage.  

• Best Post (+1) 1

oki

Where do you get this crazy nonsence? Biden was not involved in any spying on Trump, nor was anyone else. There was never a warrant on Trump.

So you are saying that Trump was spied on  without a warrant?  Remember when D.J.T. said that he had been spied on and the entire left said he was crazy. 

zurg
3 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

I am not going to waste either of our times.  You obviously can't find any fault with Trump.

Okay; disappointing, after I spent a noticeable amount of time thinking of and typing out my answer. I thought I presented a pretty good counter point. It wasn’t inspired by trying to find an angle to find nothing wrong with Trump. I’ve listed many times various things I don’t like about Trump. 

AntonToo
9 minutes ago, oki said:

So you are saying that Trump was spied on  without a warrant?  Remember when D.J.T. said that he had been spied on and the entire left said he was crazy. 

No. Trump said it and he was full of his usual sht.

Warrant was on Carter and Manafort after they left the campaign.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Noclevermoniker
1 minute ago, AntonToo said:

No. Trump said it and he was full of his usual sht

Trump, in all his bombastic hyperbolic grandiosity, could never even dream of being so perfectly full of sht as you are, Anton. 
You’re really something. I mean it. 

• Agree (+1) 2

AntonToo
1 hour ago, E Van der Vliet said:

Took me a minute to get there, but I agree.  ;)

Holy crap,

Biden is knocking it out of the park on NBC, while huffing and puffing and nearly eye poppin' Trump is getting roasted alive on MSNBC

Genius he is not.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

E Van der Vliet
2 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Holy crap,

Biden is knocking it out of the park on NBC, while huffing and puffing and nearly eye poppin' Trump is getting roasted alive on MSNBC

Genius he is not.

Shut up, Antoon. Seriously, you are a joke. Deal with it. 

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
1 minute ago, E Van der Vliet said:

Aw shucks, did I hurt your feelings?

• Disagree (-1) 1

oki
12 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

No. Trump said it and he was full of his usual sht.

Warrant was on Carter and Manafort after they left the campaign.

Obviously you don't know a damn thing.  They had warrants for them sure, but the warrant only allows the Police to intercept, but, survelle THEM.  As in SOURCE.

Trump was also the source, meaning they had spied on him.  Don't believe me?  Wanna' keep spewing your crap.   Go ahead.   But, NUMEROUS SOURCES and even the F.B.I. admit they spied on Trump outright. 

https://townhall.com/columnists/larryoconnor/2020/08/14/now-theres-no-denying-it-obamas-fbi-spied-on-trump-period-n2574380

Today's news that former FBI attorney Kevin Clinesmith is expected to plead guilty in the Obamagate/Spygate scandal will be tough news for journalists like Jim Acosta.

Just this week, he haughtily intoned on his "network" that President Trump's charge that the Obama campaign spied on his campaign in 2016 was "just not true. That did not happen; it has not been proven."

Well, today's guilty plea from Clinesmith proves it did.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/of-course-the-fbi-spied-on-the-trump-campaign

The Trump campaign was "clearly spied upon," Attorney General William Barr said in an interview with NBC Tuesday. "I mean, that's what electronic surveillance is. I think wiring people up to go in and talk to people and make recordings of their conversations is spying."

That is correct. But remember what Barr said back in April after he launched another investigation, this one by U.S. Attorney John Durham, of the Trump-Russia probe: "The question is whether it was adequately predicated." Did the surveillance have a proper basis?

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg

Holy crap,

Genius he is not.

Ah, this is why people get second opinions. 

• Agree (+1) 1

Dutch13
1 hour ago, E Van der Vliet said:

Anton is right.  Biden crushed it tonight.  I was wrong.  Hopefully Trump’s townhall distracted from Biden.

• Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

zurg
3 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

Anton is right.  Biden crushed it tonight.  I was wrong.  Hopefully Trump’s townhall distracted from Biden.

Why did he crush it? Did he share his economic plan? Did he discuss his foreign policy? Did he say what he’ll do with Covid, exactly? What restrictions will be instituted nation-wide? Did he talk about illegal immigration? How about unemployment? How about the green new deal, how much will it cost? How about taxes, he’s raising them for corporations and individuals making over $400k, so how will that pay for the green new deal? How about free college? And educational loan forgiveness? How about what’s going on with antifa? What’s going on with rioting? Did he answer any of those? Ah, and so many more big questions he hasn’t answered at all - but maybe tonight? Because “Biden crushed it”.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Noclevermoniker
22 minutes ago, zurg said:

Why did he crush it? Did he share his economic plan? Did he discuss his foreign policy? Did he say what he’ll do with Covid, exactly? What restrictions will be instituted nation-wide? Did he talk about illegal immigration? How about unemployment? How about the green new deal, how much will it cost? How about taxes, he’s raising them for corporations and individuals making over $400k, so how will that pay for the green new deal? How about free college? And educational loan forgiveness? How about what’s going on with antifa? What’s going on with rioting? Did he answer any of those? Ah, and so many more big questions he hasn’t answered at all - but maybe tonight? Because “Biden crushed it”.

He thinks cops should shoot dangerous murdering perps in the leg instead of killing them. 

Howsithangin
9 hours ago, mjperry51 said:

That sound you hear is a bitch slap

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin
4 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Ha! Way to check your brain in.

pot/kettle

Howsithangin
7 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

I am not going to waste either of our times.  You obviously can't find any fault with Trump.

And you cannot find any good.  If I didn't know better, I'd say he must remind you of an abusive uncle or something. How else to explain why, as a supposed conservative, you cannot find a kind word to say about the most conservative president in decades, based upon policy. You really do need to see a therapist

• Best Post (+1) 1

Howsithangin
1 hour ago, zurg said:

he repeated what was said into his mike without referring to pink elephants, his imaginary time in Viet Nam, or why he likes Trix cereal. This is the bar they have set for him.

• Like (+1) 1

AntonToo
19 minutes ago, Howsithangin said:

This is the bar they have set for him.

Wrong again, it is in fact Trump and the righties that volunteered to Biden the benefits of lowered expectations.

But Biden did well PERIOD.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

zurg

Here’s a second opinion on the townhalls: https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-george-stephanopoulos-avoids-hunter-biden-joe-biden-town-hall

Basically, Biden gets a softball over the middle of the plate from ABC, and Trump gets a grilling from NBC. 

If this were a figure skating competition, Trump had to do a quad Salchow followed immediately by a triple Axel and a tight pirouette, while Biden does a loose figure of eight and glides off without falling and is declared worthy of the hall of fame. 

Edited by zurg
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Best Post (+1) 1

Noclevermoniker

Wrong again, it is in fact Trump and the righties that volunteered to Biden the benefits of lowered expectations.

How’s his hair smell, Anton?  Up near his butt where your nose is?

• Haha (+1) 3

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
5 hours ago, AntonToo said:

You don't know what you are talking about 

Quid pro quo is used in the context of an ilicit transaction. Biden admitted to LEGAL AND PROPER conditioning of American aid on removal of a corrupt investigator in Ukraine which was in direct interest of American anti-corruption efforts in that country.

Let me know if you need me to explain the quid pro quo Trump was impeached for.

Some of your most blatant bullshidt lies ever told.

Howsithangin
2 hours ago, AntonToo said:

As a lefty boot licker, forgive me if I don’t take your word