To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
MTP Reggie

Hunter Biden Offered $10 Million Annually by Chinese Energy Firm for ‘Introductions Alone,’ Email Shows

Rate this topic

Magic Rat

Yeah, the guy who lied (again) about injecting bleach in the arm, refused to answer about packing the Supreme Court (again) and suggested law enforcement shoot dangerous criminal threats “in the leg or something” (again) and then babbled his way around foreign policy until it was unintelligible ( again) CRUSHED IT. 

Jesus! Talk about emotional hyperbole.

Edited by Magic Rat
  • Agree (+1) 1

Dutch13
8 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

And you cannot find any good.  If I didn't know better, I'd say he must remind you of an abusive uncle or something. How else to explain why, as a supposed conservative, you cannot find a kind word to say about the most conservative president in decades, based upon policy. You really do need to see a therapist

Based upon policy, he has been a great President.  Based upon his incessant need to never shut up, he is terrible.  Unfortunately, in an election year, his constant need to have all the attention on him in is hurting him (and us).  Just this morning, he is touting a Babylon Bee story as if it is factual.  

• Disagree (-1) 1

Dutch13
10 hours ago, zurg said:

Why did he crush it? Did he share his economic plan? Did he discuss his foreign policy? Did he say what he’ll do with Covid, exactly? What restrictions will be instituted nation-wide? Did he talk about illegal immigration? How about unemployment? How about the green new deal, how much will it cost? How about taxes, he’s raising them for corporations and individuals making over $400k, so how will that pay for the green new deal? How about free college? And educational loan forgiveness? How about what’s going on with antifa? What’s going on with rioting? Did he answer any of those? Ah, and so many more big questions he hasn’t answered at all - but maybe tonight? Because “Biden crushed it”.

He didn't sound like a doddering old man.  All summer long, that was the plan.  Just wait until Biden has to come out of the basement and speak.  Everyone will realize that he can't hack it and Donald Trump will cruise to victory. 

Instead, Joe Biden sounded coherent and in command.........meanwhile in the White House, we wake up to Trump pushing the Babylon Bee as factual information.  

• Disagree (-1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

Wait, I thought Sniffles adamantly maintained during the first debate that his son had nothing to do with any form of bribery...

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
1 hour ago, Dutch13 said:

He didn't sound like a doddering old man.  All summer long, that was the plan.  Just wait until Biden has to come out of the basement and speak.  Everyone will realize that he can't hack it and Donald Trump will cruise to victory. 

Instead, Joe Biden sounded coherent and in command.........meanwhile in the White House, we wake up to Trump pushing the Babylon Bee as factual information.  

Ah. So it turns out that “let Biden talk so he’ll commit multiple gaffes and take himself out of the race” ISN’T the right idea after all. Fascinating. 

That’s what you said Trump should have done in the first debate and after. 

Interesting to see you be wrong again. Do we need a graphic that says “Dutch Wrong 100%”? Oh, that’s the other guy. 

Edited by zurg
  • Best Post (+1) 2

Dutch13
5 minutes ago, zurg said:

Ah. So it turns out that “let Biden talk so he’ll commit multiple gaffes and take himself out of the race” ISN’T the right idea after all. Fascinating. 

That’s what you said Trump should have done in the first debate and after. 

Interesting to see you be wrong again. Do we need a graphic that says “Dutch Wrong 100%”? Oh, that’s the other guy. 

BS, I said Trump should have just chimed in with one liners to throw Biden off his game.  That was what made him so successful in 2016.  Instead, Trump interrupted and tried to dominate the whole debate.  It was a fiasco and it hurt Trump.  

You can make this all about Dutch all day long.....but it is Trump that is botching what should have been a landslide re-election.  Instead of slobbering over Trump 24/7, maybe his sycophants should actually be critical of him so he makes the necessary changes.

• Disagree (-1) 2

E Van der Vliet
2 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

I disagree.  He started to decline halfway through.  It is painfully obvious.

Edited by E Van der Vliet

MTP Reggie
7 minutes ago, E Van der Vliet said:

Meds wore off.

Dutch13
6 minutes ago, E Van der Vliet said:

I will be honest, I only listened to the first hour (in the car and then in the background once I got home).  Other than his "shoot them in the leg", most folks that listened are going to come away from it thinking that he is not the old doddering fool that he has been portrayed as.  He has had a much better October than Trump has.....and he was leading in the polls before October.  Southern Republican senators are also in danger and nervous about their elections.    It is not trending well for Trump right now.  

Hopefully, Biden's ilicit activity while he was VP gains some traction very soon.

• Disagree (-1) 1

E Van der Vliet
4 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

I will be honest, I only listened to the first hour (in the car and then in the background once I got home).  Other than his "shoot them in the leg", most folks that listened are going to come away from it thinking that he is not the old doddering fool that he has been portrayed as.  He has had a much better October than Trump has.....and he was leading in the polls before October.  Southern Republican senators are also in danger and nervous about their elections.    It is not trending well for Trump right now.  

Hopefully, Biden's ilicit activity while he was VP gains some traction very soon.

Which southern Senators?  Perdue?  Hardly.  Tillis?  Nope, his challenger just got caught up in a sex scandal.  

The most vulnerable senators out there are Collins from Maine, and Gardner in Colorado.

• Agree (+1) 1

Dutch13
1 hour ago, firecoco said:

They didn't ask him one question about that last night...It was almost as if Dutch 13 was doing the interview

I love that you guys attack me for simply pointing out Trump's many errors.......but won't hold him accountable for making all those mistakes in the first place.  

Don't shoot the messenger.  

• Disagree (-1) 2

zurg
16 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

BS, I said Trump should have just chimed in with one liners to throw Biden off his game.  That was what made him so successful in 2016.  Instead, Trump interrupted and tried to dominate the whole debate.  It was a fiasco and it hurt Trump.  

You can make this all about Dutch all day long.....but it is Trump that is botching what should have been a landslide re-election.  Instead of slobbering over Trump 24/7, maybe his sycophants should actually be critical of him so he makes the necessary changes.

BS right back, you said Trump should have let Biden speak on and on. 

Let’s see, how can Trump botch an election where his actual record is stellar, his Covid response was timely, and the economy was not only doing fantastic but is making a comeback? 

Lemme think.... oh yeah! The media lies and makes up phony controversies and meaningless crap and then totally tries to turn the optics against Trump! The democrats lie all the time and make up stuff, up to and including impeachment, and it turns out THEY actually were the wrongdoers - But Trump shouldn’t say anything about it because he’ll come across unkind! Then there’s the deep state swamp like many parts of the FBI who actively affect things in the background against Trump! Then there’s nevertrumpers like you who only criticize. 

Trump is running against everyone else and they’re allowed to lie about almost everything. That’s how Trump is losing a sure victory. 

• Agree (+1) 1

Dutch13
2 minutes ago, E Van der Vliet said:

Which southern Senators?  Perdue?  Hardly.  Tillis?  Nope, his challenger just got caught up in a sex scandal.  

The most vulnerable senators out there are Collins from Maine, and Gardner in Colorado.

Graham, Tillis, and Loeffler are all in trouble.  In addition to Collins and Gardner, Martha McSally and Sullivan from Alaska are also very close.   That is potentially 7 seats that could be lost.  Is Trump helping or hurting turnout?

• Disagree (-1) 1

Natural Selection
25 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

"Scientific" polls are BS. Even an amateur like me could design a poll to get any result I wanted. Do you want a pro-Biden poll? Just call people in the San Francisco area code. It's that easy. The hardest part about polling is making it look like it's not biased.

A good clue that you're being misled is when everything you see conflicts with what you're being told. Take Trump and Biden rallies for example. Trump regularly pulls THOUSANDS of people to his rallies. Biden can't fill a living room. I've never heard a good excuse for the discrepancy between Biden's supposed lead in the polls and his rallies where staff and press outnumber the audience.

Do you want to see a legitimate poll? CSPAN asked their audience who won the first Presidential debate between Trump and Biden. 325,530 responded. That's a HUGE sample size. Much larger than ANY of the polls we're seeing in the news. On top of that, CSPAN did not carefully select who they asked. It was an honest cross-section of Americans. According to CPAN's own demographic studies, their audience profile consists of 28% liberal, 27% conservative, and 36% moderate (source). The results are below.

Edited by Natural Selection
  • Agree (+1) 1

Dutch13
3 minutes ago, zurg said:

BS right back, you said Trump should have let Biden speak on and on. 

Let’s see, how can Trump botch an election where his actual record is stellar, his Covid response was timely, and the economy was not only doing fantastic but is making a comeback? 

Lemme think.... oh yeah! The media lies and makes up phony controversies and meaningless crap and then totally tries to turn the optics against Trump! The democrats lie all the time and make up stuff, up to and including impeachment, and it turns out THEY actually were the wrongdoers - But Trump shouldn’t say anything about it because he’ll come across unkind! Then there’s the deep state swamp like many parts of the FBI who actively affect things in the background against Trump! Then there’s nevertrumpers like you who only criticize. 

Trump is running against everyone else and they’re allowed to lie about almost everything. That’s how Trump is losing a sure victory. 

EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN has the media against them.   The only difference is that Trump can't handle NOT being front and center, so he makes it all about him.....and he hasn't had a good year.  If there was something that should NOT have been said, he said it........and the dems and the media broadcast it.  We all know that is going to happen and most media savvy people will temper their statements.  With Trump, there is no self control and very little that is ever tempered.

Why do you get upset at me for pointing those simple facts out?  You can ignore me.  I am a nobody on the internet.   

It doesn't take a genius to realize that bad press isn't going to help in an election.......so stop giving your enemy daily ammunition to use against you.   He needed to draw Joe Biden out and let Joe Biden make mistakes. 

Joe Biden's campaign was smart to keep him hidden because it kept the spotlight on Trump..........and that isn't a good thing if you want Trump re-elected.

But hey, Dutch13 is all too blame........so keep attacking me and giving Trump a pass.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 2

Dutch13
Just now, Natural Selection said:

"Scientific" polls are BS. Even an amateur like me could design a poll to get any result I wanted. Do you want a pro-Biden poll? Just call people in the San Francisco area code. It's that easy. The hardest part about polling is making it look like it's not biased.

A good clue that you're being misled is when everything you see conflicts with what you're being told. Take Trump and Biden rallies for example. Trump regularly pulls THOUSANDS of people to his rallies. Biden can't fill a living room. I've never heard a good excuse for the discrepancy between Biden's supposed lead in the polls and his rallies where staff and press outnumber the audience.

Do you want to see a legitimate poll? CSPAN asked their audience who won the first Presidential debate between Trump and Biden. 325,530 responded. That's a HUGE sample size. Much larger than ANY of the polls we're seeing in the news. On top of that, CSPAN did not carefully select who they asked. It was an honest cross-section of Americans. According to CPAN's own demographic studies, their audience profile consists of 28% liberal, 27% conservative, and 36% moderate. The results are below.

Great.......then all these republican senators and Trump have nothing to worry about.  I am worried for nothing.

• Agree (+1) 1

Natural Selection
2 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

Great.......then all these republican senators and Trump have nothing to worry about.  I am worried for nothing.

You said "Joe Biden's campaign was smart to keep him hidden because it kept the spotlight on Trump..........and that isn't a good thing if you want Trump re-elected."

You couldn't be more wrong.

People LOVE Trump. Keeping the spotlight on him only attracts MORE Trump supporters.

• Agree (+1) 1

Dutch13
12 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

You said "Joe Biden's campaign was smart to keep him hidden because it kept the spotlight on Trump..........and that isn't a good thing if you want Trump re-elected."

You couldn't be more wrong.

People LOVE Trump. Keeping the spotlight on him only attracts MORE Trump supporters.

Then I will be wrong in 2020 like I was in 2016.

• Agree (+1) 3

Natural Selection
3 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

Then I will be wrong in 2020 like I was in 2016.

That's a safe bet.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

firecoco
35 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

I love that you guys attack me for simply pointing out Trump's many errors.......but won't hold him accountable for making all those mistakes in the first place.  

Don't shoot the messenger.  

Attack??...I didn't attack you....This has been a 4 year odyssey with you....It started as soon as Trump came down the escalator

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Natural Selection
15 minutes ago, firecoco said:

Attack??...I didn't attack you....This has been a 4 year odyssey with you....It started as soon as Trump came down the escalator

He's a progressive pretending to be a "reasonable" conservative.

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
1 hour ago, Dutch13 said:

EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN has the media against them.   The only difference is that Trump can't handle NOT being front and center, so he makes it all about him.....and he hasn't had a good year.  If there was something that should NOT have been said, he said it........and the dems and the media broadcast it.  We all know that is going to happen and most media savvy people will temper their statements.  With Trump, there is no self control and very little that is ever tempered.

Why do you get upset at me for pointing those simple facts out?  You can ignore me.  I am a nobody on the internet.   

It doesn't take a genius to realize that bad press isn't going to help in an election.......so stop giving your enemy daily ammunition to use against you.   He needed to draw Joe Biden out and let Joe Biden make mistakes. 

Joe Biden's campaign was smart to keep him hidden because it kept the spotlight on Trump..........and that isn't a good thing if you want Trump re-elected.

But hey, Dutch13 is all too blame........so keep attacking me and giving Trump a pass.

Like the democrat media, your spin of reality has multiple errors, omissions and deliberate truth-twisting. 

1) You cannot seriously suggest that every other republican has to face the same ONSLAUGHT from the democrat media that Trump gets. Has anyone ever been attacked as often and as much in unison? The answer is no. It happened because Trump had the audacity of truth to state things with the media the way they are, and the media did not accept the critique. Instead, they way overreacted. 

2) Trump has had a good year, even with Covid. His response of balancing shutdown with the economy not collapsing, and being constitutional by giving states their rights, have been correct and good. 

3) Many of Trump’s statements have either been reported without context or have been lies, like the one about the military being losers. Even though these have been demonstrated to be fake media lies, some people - like you - prefer to believe the media, and to propagate their lies as truth. Thus: “fake but accurate”. 

4) You keep saying that you’re just a messenger and to not shoot the messenger. This is inaccurate. You’re not just a messenger. You’re an antitrump propagandist, not unlike some outfits like NPR or CNN. I’m sure you’ll protest, but I don’t know you, but I see what you post, and this is my impression. 

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Dutch13
2 minutes ago, zurg said:

Like the democrat media, your spin of reality has multiple errors, omissions and deliberate truth-twisting. 

1) You cannot seriously suggest that every other republican has to face the same ONSLAUGHT from the democrat media that Trump gets. Has anyone ever been attacked as often and as much in unison? The answer is no. It happened because Trump had the audacity of truth to state things with the media the way they are, and the media did not accept the critique. Instead, they way overreacted. 

2) Trump has had a good year, even with Covid. His response of balancing shutdown with the economy not collapsing, and being constitutional by giving states their rights, have been correct and good. 

3) Many of Trump’s statements have either been reported without context or have been lies, like the one about the military being losers. Even though these have been demonstrated to be fake media lies, some people - like you - prefer to believe the media, and to propagate their lies as truth. Thus: “fake but accurate”. 

4) You keep saying that you’re just a messenger and to not shoot the messenger. This is inaccurate. You’re not just a messenger. You’re an antitrump propagandist, not unlike some outfits like NPR or CNN. I’m sure you’ll protest, but I don’t know you, but I see what you post, and this is my impression. 

Well, then you have nothing to worry about.

Dutch13
35 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

He's a progressive pretending to be a "reasonable" conservative.

Yes, of course, I must be......anybody that is not willing to suck down Trump's spit is simply a progressive.

• Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1