To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
MTP Reggie

Hunter Biden Offered $10 Million Annually by Chinese Energy Firm for ‘Introductions Alone,’ Email Shows

Rate this topic

Natural Selection
5 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

Yes, of course, I must be......anybody that is not willing to suck down Trump's spit is simply a progressive.

"suck down Trump's spit"

That's something a progressive would say. You probably call him "rump" when you're with your friends.

• Haha (+1) 1

zurg
19 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

Well, then you have nothing to worry about.

I don’t worry about Trump losing, if that’s what you mean. 

If he loses, so be it, but I’ll know it’s due to the opposition finally getting a win through crookedness. 

Not worrying about losing doesn’t mean I don’t have the desire to complain about the lies and misrepresentations that cause the loss. 

AntonToo
1 hour ago, Natural Selection said:

tenor.gif

• Disagree (-1) 2

Natural Selection
2 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

tenor.gif

You're laughing at a poll of 325,530 Americans who represent an accurate cross-section of the population?

zurg
3 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

You're laughing at a poll of 325,530 Americans who represent an accurate cross-section of the population?

He’s posting an image of himself with a cup of vodka the day after Trump’s victory. 

Edited by zurg

AntonToo
9 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

You have no fn clue who (or what) clicked that poll. Stop saying silly nonsense and stick to serious polling.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

Natural Selection
7 minutes ago, zurg said:

He’s posting an image of himself with a cup of vodka the day after Trump’s victory. 

I imagine him more like this on November 4th.

chair-ice-bud-light.jpg

Dutch13
6 minutes ago, zurg said:

I don’t worry about Trump losing, if that’s what you mean. 

If he loses, so be it, but I’ll know it’s due to the opposition finally getting a win through crookedness. 

Not worrying about losing doesn’t mean I don’t have the desire to complain about the lies and misrepresentations that cause the loss. 

George W Bush faced the same lies and misrepresentation and overcame it in 2004.......but he didn't beat himself, either. 

If Trump loses this year, he has no one to blame but himself.  He created as much adversity to himself as outside groups did.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Natural Selection

You have no fn clue who (or what) clicked that poll. Stop saying silly nonsense and stick to serious polling.

C-SPAN attracts an ideologically diverse audience, reflecting public affairs content that appeals across the political spectrum. Twenty-eight percent (28%) of all C-SPAN viewers describe themselves as “liberal,” 27% as “conservative” and 36% as “moderate.”

(CSPAN source)

mjperry51
2 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

Is Trump helping or hurting turnout?

Time will tell. . . the rest of all this jabbering is just that. . . .

Natural Selection
2 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

If Trump loses this year, he has no one to blame but himself.  He created as much adversity to himself as outside groups did.

If you take a position on any issue you'll make enemies. That's why democrats give vague responses that appeal to emotion and are devoid of detail. Then there's Biden's tactic (actually, his nurses tactic) of saying he'll let us know his positions after the election. :lol:

If you're referring to Trump's demeanor, it's irrelevant. Electing a President is not the same as choosing Miss America. We're not looking for poise, grace, and manners. While it's nice to have a President who "acts Presidential", it's not a qualification for the job. It's certainly not a reason to choose one candidate over another. We want a tough leader who will stand up to others on the World stage. We also want someone who gets things done. The Presidency is not a pedestal for virtue signaling.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
13 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

C-SPAN attracts an ideologically diverse audience, reflecting public affairs content that appeals across the political spectrum. Twenty-eight percent (28%) of all C-SPAN viewers describe themselves as “liberal,” 27% as “conservative” and 36% as “moderate.”

(CSPAN source)

I will repeat - you have no clue who or what clicked that poll.

1. You have no idea what country, you have no idea if they actually watched the debate,  you have no idea how many times the same person clicked it, you have no idea if it was manipulated by automated bots. YOU HAVE NO IDEA, so stop talking out of your behind.

2. Even assuming ZERO Republcians and Ind. thought Biden won (though even from this forum we know thats far from true), you seriousy think that out 28% Liberals, almost half thought that Trump won in this Debate?

Your desparate need to grab any ridiculous, laughable straw you could find to carry water for Dear Leader is nothing short of coffee-spilling hilarious.

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Natural Selection

I will repeat - you have no clue who or what clicked that poll.

You have no idea if a Trump supporter told a pollster they support Biden just for the laughs.

Polls are BS. Just like your posts.

Can you explain why Trump's rallies draw THOUSANDS while Biden's rallies are ghost towns?

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
5 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

You have no idea if a Trump supporter told a pollster they support Biden just for the laughs.

I doubt there are a lot of degenerates like that.

• Disagree (-1) 1

Dutch13
12 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

We know the left has plenty of them......they have shown themselves all summer long.

Natural Selection
21 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Degenerates and pranksters are not the same thing. Of course, I don't expect a humorless leftist like yourself to understand such abstract concepts.

mjperry51

Here's an interesting take on the entire Hunter Biden laptop saga, , ,

About That Hunter Biden Laptop….

Posted at 12:30 pm on October 16, 2020 by Susie Moore

Unless you’ve been living under a rock (or only consume information fed to you by the legacy media and Biden town halls), you’re likely aware a big story broke earlier this week concerning a laptop allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden, wayward son of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. The New York Post broke the story (and subsequently, the Internet — or, rather, the social media behemoths otherwise known as Twitter and Facebook, who set the land-speed record for bending over backward to “stop the spread” of the story.)

Immediately, questions were raised as to the provenance of the laptop. Fair questions. I mean, the story is rather fantastical. Yet, you’ll note that the Biden camp hasn’t denied that the e-mails and photos are authentic. To the extent they’ve addressed it at all (I mean directly, not through Big Tech’s intervention), they’ve quibbled with some of the interpretations and danced around the issue of whether an actual meeting between the elder Biden and Hunter’s Ukrainian business associate/Burisma executive occurred. (“Well, it wasn’t on his official calendar!” You don’t say?!)

In other words, despite the warranted skepticism as to how exactly a Delaware computer repair shop owner with admitted partisan preferences just happened to wind up with a water-damaged laptop full of damning evidence pertaining to the former Vice President and would-be President and his son (which then found its way to Rudy Giuliani), it appears that said damning evidence may, indeed, be the real deal, rather than a fabricated ruse.

<snip>

Adam Housley, who was a senior correspondent for the Fox News Channel until 2018, and now oversees his family’s winery in Lodi, CA, is one of my favorite follows on Twitter. He still maintains many of his connections/sources from his correspondent days and he’s not shy about sharing the tidbits of info that still come his way. He’s fairly careful not to say too much (presumably so as not to burn his sources), but he often says enough. Oh, and he goes out of his way to stay non-partisan — so if you can’t abide someone who doesn’t fully embrace Trump or the GOP (or the DNC, for that matter) — his timeline may not be to your taste. That said, it’s one of my primary go-to’s (in addition to Sharyl Attkisson and Catherine Herridge) when I want to get a bead on a hot news story.

Last night, Housley elaborated regarding the laptop’s journey and current status:

Link

Housley's Twitter thread in the article provides some significant detail It's worth the read. . .

<hat tip to one of our own!!>

Magic Rat
3 hours ago, E Van der Vliet said:

I disagree.  He started to decline halfway through.  It is painfully obvious.

Clearly these are examples of how Biden CRUSHED IT!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

Magic Rat
3 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

I will be honest, I only listened to the first hour (in the car and then in the background once I got home).  Other than his "shoot them in the leg", most folks that listened are going to come away from it thinking that he is not the old doddering fool that he has been portrayed as.  He has had a much better October than Trump has.....and he was leading in the polls before October.  Southern Republican senators are also in danger and nervous about their elections.    It is not trending well for Trump right now.  

Hopefully, Biden's ilicit activity while he was VP gains some traction very soon.

I appreciate the honesty.   I know you are not a "progressive" but I also know that you have a tendency toward the negative.  My dad is the same way.  It's very difficult to watch sports with him.  Every time the opponent gets a hit or a first down, he has our team losing.  Because of this frustration, I'll argue with him.  He gets offended too because I'm "shooting the messenger".  In reality , I am shooting the message that the game isn't over because the Red Sox hit a single.  He takes that personally because he's nervous and it makes him feel better to bitch about it.  I'm a little more optimistic and that bugs HIM.  Don't I see the Cowboys getting yards?  This is the way you are coming across.  Combine this attitude with your well documented hostility toward Trump and his supporters, you have very little credibility.  Confidence does not equal "suck[ing] down Trump's spit" and when you accuse someone who disagrees with you of that, you aren't going to get anyone to take you very seriously so stop feeling sorry for yourself.  You're not a martyr.

Now I managed to stay awake through Biden's babbling performance.  I witnessed his incoherence, his lies and his stumbling over words.  I even gave some examples above.  Here's another: when some homely Mother of the Year told a story that she is raising her (I believe) 8-year-old as a "transgender" and asked Biden what he's going to do to support her abused children, he went into a yawn inducing, stutter about seeing a couple of black guys making out at the pool when he was a kid and how his father told him that it's cool.  Now Biden is going to CRUSH IT with the coveted .05% tranny vote but not only did he forget the subject, he came across like a demented old drool case claiming he couldn't be a bigot because he has a black friend.  It was not only condescending and weak, it was actually embarrassing.  This guy didn't change any minds.  He didn't make people believe he was competent, let alone a leader.  In other words, he didn't attract any new support.  Partisan idiots like the media and a certain childish, emotionally unstable Russian poster will say he was wonderful, but he was going to say that no matter what happened, but Biden clearly did not. 

Bottom line; he didn't even meet expectations, let alone did he CRUSH IT.   

Edited by Magic Rat
  • Agree (+1) 1

E Van der Vliet
3 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

Graham, Tillis, and Loeffler are all in trouble.  In addition to Collins and Gardner, Martha McSally and Sullivan from Alaska are also very close.   That is potentially 7 seats that could be lost.  Is Trump helping or hurting turnout?

Graham will win reelection. As I mentioned, Tillis' opponent just got caught up in a sex scandal.  Tillis will win.  Funny you bring up Loeffler.  The only reason she may, and that is a big may, is because Doug Collins is in there with her siphoning off votes.   I think on election day she pulls it off.  

My prediction is that GOP looses two seats and gains one (Alabama).  

The GOP keeps the Senate.

kestrel
6 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

BS, I said Trump should have just chimed in with one liners to throw Biden off his game.  That was what made him so successful in 2016.  Instead, Trump interrupted and tried to dominate the whole debate.  It was a fiasco and it hurt Trump.  

You can make this all about Dutch all day long.....but it is Trump that is botching what should have been a landslide re-election.  Instead of slobbering over Trump 24/7, maybe his sycophants should actually be critical of him so he makes the necessary changes.

And you can refer to yourself in the Third Person "All day long" (Guess who else does that?):rofl:

Kestrel...

kestrel
5 hours ago, Natural Selection said:

He's a progressive pretending to be a "reasonable" conservative.

Like Kristol/Will....I bet he was a Beck fan till Beck did his thing

Kestrel...

• Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
4 hours ago, AntonToo said:

tenor.gif

Hi! I'm Anton Too would you like to have dinner with me?

K...

• Haha (+1) 2

Tikk
3 hours ago, mjperry51 said:

Here's an interesting take on the entire Hunter Biden laptop saga, , ,

Link

Housley's Twitter thread in the article provides some significant detail It's worth the read. . .

<hat tip to one of our own!!>

Thanks for posting that!

zurg
41 minutes ago, kestrel said:

Hi! I'm Anton Too would you like to have dinner with me?

K...

:biglaugh: