To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
MTP Reggie

Hunter Biden Offered $10 Million Annually by Chinese Energy Firm for ‘Introductions Alone,’ Email Shows

Rate this topic

Natural Selection
9 hours ago, kestrel said:

Hi! I'm Anton Too would you like to have dinner with me?

K...

Perfect. :thumbsup:

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
19 hours ago, AntonToo said:

tenor.gif

duplicate

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger

duplicate

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger

AntonToo
20 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

We know the left has plenty of them......they have shown themselves all summer long.

No way. Trying to troll pollsters because you are hopped up on some crazy conspiracies how they are against you is not a thing on the left.

zurg
6 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

No way. Trying to troll pollsters because you are hopped up on some crazy conspiracies how they are against you is not a thing on the left.

Surely you have more informed opinions.... you’re just hiding them.... er, no you don’t, actually. 

AntonToo
On 10/15/2020 at 8:45 PM, oki said:

Obviously you don't know a damn thing.  They had warrants for them sure, but the warrant only allows the Police to intercept, but, survelle THEM.  As in SOURCE.

Trump was also the source, meaning they had spied on him.  Don't believe me?  Wanna' keep spewing your crap.   Go ahead.   But, NUMEROUS SOURCES and even the F.B.I. admit they spied on Trump outright. 

https://townhall.com/columnists/larryoconnor/2020/08/14/now-theres-no-denying-it-obamas-fbi-spied-on-trump-period-n2574380

Today's news that former FBI attorney Kevin Clinesmith is expected to plead guilty in the Obamagate/Spygate scandal will be tough news for journalists like Jim Acosta.

Just this week, he haughtily intoned on his "network" that President Trump's charge that the Obama campaign spied on his campaign in 2016 was "just not true. That did not happen; it has not been proven."

Well, today's guilty plea from Clinesmith proves it did.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/of-course-the-fbi-spied-on-the-trump-campaign

The Trump campaign was "clearly spied upon," Attorney General William Barr said in an interview with NBC Tuesday. "I mean, that's what electronic surveillance is. I think wiring people up to go in and talk to people and make recordings of their conversations is spying."

That is correct. But remember what Barr said back in April after he launched another investigation, this one by U.S. Attorney John Durham, of the Trump-Russia probe: "The question is whether it was adequately predicated." Did the surveillance have a proper basis?

I see, and what did Biden have to do with FBI's lawyer in 2017, under Trump's administration, altering an email re. Carter Page?

The answer is of course NOTHING. You are as usual not any good at understanding how the various things you hear about here and there actually add up to something cohesive.

Edited by AntonToo

mjperry51
22 hours ago, E Van der Vliet said:

Graham will win reelection. As I mentioned, Tillis' opponent just got caught up in a sex scandal.  Tillis will win.  Funny you bring up Loeffler.  The only reason she may, and that is a big may, is because Doug Collins is in there with her siphoning off votes.   I think on election day she pulls it off.  

My prediction is that GOP looses two seats and gains one (Alabama).  

The GOP keeps the Senate.

Could gain Michigan -- John James is showing some momentum. . .

E Van der Vliet
51 minutes ago, mjperry51 said:

Could gain Michigan -- John James is showing some momentum. . .

True.  Forgot about him.  It would be awesome to pick up that seat.

kestrel
11 hours ago, Natural Selection said:

Perfect. :thumbsup:

Its why the "Dodgeball" Reference is so fitting!...No matter what he just keeps on hitting himself in the face:):):)BOINK!

Kestrel...

oki
4 hours ago, AntonToo said:

I see, and what did Biden have to do with FBI's lawyer in 2017, under Trump's administration, altering an email re. Carter Page?

The answer is of course NOTHING. You are as usual not any good at understanding how the various things you hear about here and there actually add up to something cohesive.

At least I am willing to post links backing things up.  Not like someone pled guiltu over this not like there werent fisa abuses.  Certain people where out to get Trump.  They played the oldest game in the book, that is get people close to him by any means possible, even bogus or minor things.  Make them crack and give up Trump.  The old he must be guilty of something.  Thing is that works better when someone actually is guilty.

Natural Selection
1 hour ago, kestrel said:

Its why the "Dodgeball" Reference is so fitting!...No matter what he just keeps on hitting himself in the face:):):)BOINK!

Kestrel...

melon-slingshot.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

kestrel
3 hours ago, Natural Selection said:

melon-slingshot.gif

I think that's his Mom!

K...

AntonToo
6 hours ago, oki said:

At least I am willing to post links backing things up.  Not like someone pled guiltu over this not like there werent fisa abuses.  Certain people where out to get Trump.  They played the oldest game in the book, that is get people close to him by any means possible, even bogus or minor things.  Make them crack and give up Trump.  The old he must be guilty of something.  Thing is that works better when someone actually is guilty.

Your links are to two bit partisan opinions.

Fact remains, email was altered in the middle of 2017, while Trump was the president, not Obama and Biden.

So what's left? Biden beeing in the (post election) meeting about intelligence appropriately keeping taps on Russian diplomat and picking up civilian Flynn interfering in sitting administration's foreign policy by asking Russians to change sanction response.

That's your "Trump was spied on by Biden" story?

Edited by AntonToo

zurg

Suddenly all FISA abuses and soft coup planning by Obama’s people is “appropriate”. 

Its quite interesting the level of hypocrisy. 

• Agree (+1) 2

oki
16 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Your links are to two bit partisan opinions.

Fact remains, email was altered in the middle of 2017, while Trump was the president, not Obama and Biden.

So what's left? Biden beeing in the (post election) meeting about intelligence appropriately keeping taps on Russian diplomat and picking up civilian Flynn interfering in sitting administration's foreign policy by asking Russians to change sanction response.

That's your "Trump was spied on by Biden" story?

Fact is Trump said he had been spied on was ridiculed and even called.  A liar, KNOW it turns out to be true he was spied on, FISA was abused, AND people have plead guilty over this crap.  Plus not a one person has been convicted much less even charged over the original accusations.  You just cant handle that not only was there nothing to Trump-Russia know Biden is up to his ass in a legit corruption scandal with his son and Burisma Ukraine.