To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

CONCHA: Savannah Guthrie asked Trump WAY more questions than voters during NBC’s VOTER town hall and here’s why

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

CONCHA: Savannah Guthrie asked Trump WAY more questions than voters during NBC’s VOTER town hall and here’s why

https://therightscoop.com/

BY THE RIGHT SCOOP

OCT. 16, 2020

Article:

Last night during NBC’s town hall with President Trump, where voters were supposed to get the opportunity to ask Trump questions, media reporter Joe Concha reveals that host Savannah Guthrie asked Trump over four times more questions than she allowed the voters to ask:

Concha said he counted 43 questions by Guthrie, where as the voters only got to ask 10. And Concha said this doesn’t include all the statements she kept making through the town hall.

Concha added “Savannah Guthrie was there, not to inform voters in this case, but instead to pacify NBC employees who were mad that the town hall was even being held in the first place, and hollywood celebrities, a 100 of them who even wrote a letter saying this event cannot go on. So it was a farce as we probably expected because this is the movie we’ve seen over and over again during these town hall debates.”

‘NBC employees’ and ‘100 celebrities’ was evidently the pressure that Ben Smith was talking about yesterday when he said there’s “enormous pressure on NBC now to make this thing a nightmare for Trump”:

Full Story

NH Populist

Yeah, but the last person who'd be surprised by this would be Trump.   And although you can't say it about every American, Trump voters aren't stupid, we're watching this election with eyes wide open...

Edited by NH Populist
  • Agree (+1) 1

Dutch13

Supposedly, 2.3 million more people watched the Biden Town Hall than Trump's.  I am not sure if that is verified......but would that be good news or bad news if true?

Natural Selection
22 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

Supposedly, 2.3 million more people watched the Biden Town Hall than Trump's.  I am not sure if that is verified......but would that be good news or bad news if true?

Just people looking for laughs.

• Haha (+1) 3

Buckwheat Jones

I could hardly get through any of it. Guthrie stood on the covid thing for 10 minutes trying to make trump say that he didn’t get tested the day of the debate, interrupting, butting in and being a douche canoe to trump. 

Meanwhile gampa joe gets to tell everyone how much he likes to sprinkle sawdust on his oatmeal, because that’s how real men get fiber. 

And not a question about putting up US policy for sale through his crack head boy. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Dutch13
38 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Just people looking for laughs.

It MAY have worked out in Trump's favor, though:

More exposure may not necessarily translate to more votes for Trump, however. “My group of undecided voters say that the more Trump speaks, the worse he looks,” tweeted conservative pollster Frank Luntz, who ran a focus groups for both events.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/10/16/biden-abc-town-hall-tops-trump-nbc-town-hall-in-initial-ratings/#53c606af583a

Natural Selection
5 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

More exposure may not necessarily translate to more votes for Trump, however. “My group of undecided voters say that the more Trump speaks, the worse he looks,” tweeted conservative pollster Frank Luntz, who ran a focus groups for both events.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/10/16/biden-abc-town-hall-tops-trump-nbc-town-hall-in-initial-ratings/#53c606af583a

Luntz is a never-Trumper like you.

(source)

• Agree (+1) 2

Coach

Luntz did well to lose weight but he sadly got the Beltway Virus and has become part of the Establishment. It's sad but he is no longer to be trusted to be honest, rather like what happened to Drudge. 

• Agree (+1) 3

AntiObama

Trump should have told the NBC A-hole to treat the POTUS with some respect

kestrel
3 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

Says who?

K...

kestrel
2 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

Frank Luntz?...Really?

Kestrel...

• Agree (+1) 1

NH Populist
4 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

Most Trump voters are at the point where they know who they're going to vote for.   In fact, most are probably like me, the idea of voting for any Democrat is not an option.   So, I didn't watch either debate.  Biden's, because the whole thing was going to be a farce and Trump's, because the whole thing was going to be a farce.  I suspect the numbers for Biden were higher because Leftists are still undecided, is it Joe Biden for Senator, or Joe Biden for President?!  

• Agree (+1) 1

ASE
10 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

Yeah, most likely the tech-savvy 'woke' folk who probably have multiple devices tuned in simultaneously in order to make it appear that there are more tuned in to watch sleepy ole braindead joe.

Edited by ASE

Weaseljd
10 hours ago, Dutch13 said:

need to check the number of people who watched either in the same hour.  Biden went 30 minutes longer.  Did he pick up millions of viewers who finished the Trump townhall then, like me, flipped to watch the last 30 minutes of Biden?  

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
23 minutes ago, Weaseljd said:

need to check the number of people who watched either in the same hour.  Biden went 30 minutes longer.  Did he pick up millions of viewers who finished the Trump townhall then, like me, flipped to watch the last 30 minutes of Biden?  

Rearrange the letters of “orangemanbad” to find the answer and a horrifying truth that Trump has been hiding!