Member of Biden’s campaign flight crew tests positive for coronavirus

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Member of Biden’s campaign flight crew tests positive for coronavirus

https://conservativeinstitute.org/

Matthew Boose

October 16, 2020

Article:

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden confirmed Thursday that a member of his flight crew had tested positive for the coronavirus — but there’s no sign that the news will ground the candidate’s campaign.

Both Biden and his running mate, California Sen. Kamala Harris (D), have tested negative after three individuals in their orbit came down with the virus, the Daily Mail reports.

Coronavirus in Biden’s camp?

According to the Daily Mail, Biden was on flights with the infected crew member, who works for the company that charters Biden’s flights, on Monday and Tuesday as he traveled to Ohio and Florida, respectively.

In a series of tweets Thursday, Biden said that he tested negative the night before and that his doctor gave him the approval to keep campaigning because he was more than 50 feet away from the individual.

“During our contact tracing, we discovered around noon today that a member of the company that charters my airplane has also tested positive for COVID. This crew member was on the plane with me, but was more than 50 feet away,” Biden wrote. “My COVID test from last night came back negative.”

Biden also took the opportunity to take a jab at President Donald Trump, who has returned to holding large campaign rallies after a bout with the coronavirus sent him to the hospital for a weekend.

Full Story

Noclevermoniker

Superspreader! Superspreader!!

Note to SloJoe:  Airplane interior atmosphere is recirculated throughout the aircraft with limited makeup from outside. 

Edited by Noclevermoniker

Dean Adam Smithee
15 minutes ago, pepperonikkid said:

In a series of tweets Thursday, Biden said that he tested negative the night before and that his doctor gave him the approval to keep campaigning because he was more than 50 feet away from the individual.

I wouldn't touch Biden with a 50' pole.

There's gotta be a joke in there somewhere.

• Haha (+1) 1

MontyPython
2 minutes ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

I wouldn't touch Biden with a 50' pole.

There's gotta be a joke in there somewhere.

How 'bout this:

"Biden and Harris are covered with bruises where people have been touching them with fifty-foot poles."

:D 

• Haha (+1) 2

Dean Adam Smithee
5 minutes ago, Noclevermoniker said:

Note to SloJoe:  Airplane interior atmosphere is recirculated throughout the aircraft with limited makeup from outside. 

Interesting. For reasons totally unrelated to this thread, I'd love to know the technical details.

Noclevermoniker
27 minutes ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

Interesting. For reasons totally unrelated to this thread, I'd love to know the technical details.

Outside air is compressed into the pressurized hull of the airplane to maintain an apparent altitude of 10,000 above sea level inside the aircraft. To keep the air somewhat fresh, expel smoke (back in the day), etc., a percentage of the interior air is bled out while maintaining pressure with fresh makeup from outside. On jet powered aircraft, the air is often taken as bleed off of an engine inlet compressor. 

Because an apparent altitude of 10,000ft instead of sea level is maintained, this is why your ears ‘pop’ even though you’re in a “pressurized” cabin.  It’s a mountain cabin. 

Clear as mud?

Edited by Noclevermoniker
Auto spell cannot read my mind.
  • Agree (+1) 1

Tikk
4 hours ago, Noclevermoniker said:

Outside air is compressed into the pressurized hull of the airplane to maintain an apparent altitude of 10,000 above sea level inside the aircraft. To keep the air somewhat fresh, expel smoke (back in the day), etc., a percentage of the interior air is bled out while maintaining pressure with fresh makeup from outside. On jet powered aircraft, the air is often taken as bleed off of an engine inlet compressor. 

Because an apparent altitude of 10,000ft instead of sea level is maintained, this is why your ears ‘pop’ even though you’re in a “pressurized” cabin.  It’s a mountain cabin. 

Clear as mud?

Hey, I can't seem to find the jet wash.   Do you know where they store it?

• Haha (+1) 2

moocow
28 minutes ago, Tikk said:

Hey, I can't seem to find the jet wash.   Do you know where they store it?

Is that similar to prop wash?  I was asked to pickup a bucket!

• Haha (+1) 2

Tikk
5 hours ago, MontyPython said:

How 'bout this:

"Biden and Harris are covered with bruises where people have been touching them with fifty-foot poles."

:D 

Old habits kicked in when Kamala started dancing on it ...

• Haha (+1) 4

LeansToTheRight

How can they catch Covid?  I thought they were all wearing masks

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

kestrel
13 minutes ago, LeansToTheRight said:

How can they catch Covid?  I thought they were all wearing masks

Yeah...How is that possible?.....TRUUUUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPPP??????

kestrel...

MontyPython
53 minutes ago, Tikk said:

Old habits kicked in when Kamala started dancing on it ...

:lol: 

Ticked@TinselTown

And this will be blamed on President Trump in 5... 4...  3....

• Agree (+1) 2

rustinone
14 hours ago, moocow said:

Is that similar to prop wash?  I was asked to pickup a bucket!

Or 20 yards of flight line!  :biglaugh:

• Haha (+1) 4

Natural Selection
19 hours ago, Noclevermoniker said:

Clear as mud?

Engineers rock.

• Agree (+1) 3

Severian
16 minutes ago, rustinone said:

Or 20 yards of flight line!  :biglaugh:

Or a new set of Fallopian tubes for the radar.

My dad used to send new airmen to get the paper stretcher. We don't have legal paper but we need it for this form, all we have is regular notebook paper, so you need to get the paper stretcher from supply. Oh, and pick up the squeegee sharpener while you're at it.

• Haha (+1) 2

grimreefer
6 minutes ago, Severian said:

My dad used to send new airmen to get the paper stretcher. We don't have legal paper but we need it for this form, all we have is regular notebook paper, so you need to get the paper stretcher from supply. Oh, and pick up the squeegee sharpener while you're at it.

We still send engineering cadets to the bridge to grease the relative bearings or to get the keys for the sea chest.

Edited by grimreefer
  • Haha (+1) 3

Buckwheat Jones
20 hours ago, Noclevermoniker said:

Yeah, that’s what I was about to post. 

Buckwheat Jones
45 minutes ago, Severian said:

I once had a job as a gofer for a bunch of carpenters. First day they tried to send me to the hardware store for a board stretcher. 

😆

• Haha (+1) 2

Noclevermoniker
4 minutes ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

I once had a job as a gofer for a bunch of carpenters. First day they tried to send me to the hardware store for a board stretcher. 

😆

It was a “case stretcher” for my friend at the grocery. 

MontyPython

7 hours ago, Severian said:

7 hours ago, grimreefer said:

We still send engineering cadets to the bridge to grease the relative bearings or to get the keys for the sea chest.

6 hours ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

😆

6 hours ago, Noclevermoniker said:

It was a “case stretcher” for my friend at the grocery. 

I still remember the "bin-stretcher" and the "left-handed monkey wrench" I was sent for.

:blush: 

oki

Man o man, Harris Biden same airplane...  lord I feel so bad for who ever has to clean the Lavatory. 

• Haha (+1) 2

zurg
5 minutes ago, oki said:

Man o man, Harris Biden same airplane...  lord I feel so bad for who ever has to clean the Lavatory. 

Might be the only time Joe has been raped. 

• Haha (+1) 1

oki
12 minutes ago, zurg said:

Might be the only time Joe has been raped. 

thinking ol' Joe inhales kids and woman's hair better than a Shop Vac.  Man that would make for a good photo.

Joe's Nostrils enlarged, a big sh$t eating grin on his face, air sucking in, and some poor kids hair standing on end....

Or..  the Harris Biden mile high club, to join just send $ $ $ to our esteemed partners in the DNC.

• Haha (+1) 1

Severian
1 hour ago, oki said:

Or..  the Harris Biden mile high club, to join just send $ $ $ to our esteemed partners in the DNC.

Which immediately brings to mind ZZ Top's song: