Jump to content
To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Biden’s Agenda Includes Permanent Mask Wearing as He Brings Himself to an End

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Hieronymous
7 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Asinine....hmmm I wonder what words you have for Trump who kept talking crap about mask wearing, failed to institute proper protocols in the WH and eventually had pretty much his intire inner circle infected with Covid-19.

If Trump was half as "asinine" as Biden, wore mask too much and not bs the public about Covid-19, then maybe this country wouldn't have 220,000 Americans dead today.

How many of Trump and his inner circle died?  49,000 of the fatalities occurred in 2 states - NY and NJ.  Weren't their lockdown measures and mask ordinances pretty strict?  How did so many people die in those 2 states?  How could 25% of total American fatalities happen in such a small area?  You know the answer to this.  

I hadn't heard the 87% figure, but can you refute it with something more substantive than it's "misinformation"?  And merely quoting an "expert" who gives an opinion you agree with is not an adequate rebuttal.

Unrelated:  Do you think Hunter Biden should petition the court for emancipation?

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator T
7 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Daaam Mod thats a huge bag of straw and misdirect.

Never did I blame Trump for all deaths, that ridiculous. I don't know how many deaths his incapacity to lead on Covid contributed to, but it's probably many.

Mask is just one of many precautions our president is could not be bothered to promote. Maybe at some point he could have explained to you that masks are primarily for protection of others FROM YOU. You are protected mostly by OTHERS wearing them and you protect others by wearing yours.

His latest misinformation spreading about masks is that 87% of people who wear them get Covid-19.

You can dodge addressing Trump's pathetic handling of Covid-19 all you want, but most voters know this.

You're the one citing the number of dead and blaming the President.  If he isn't responsible for the entire amount, then how much?  If you're going to blame him then you should be able to tell me what specifically you're blaming him for.

Also, you missed the half of my post about Biden's plan for COVID.  Why not address it?  Clearly you think its better than Trump's actions which I cited and you also ignored.  Or is stomping your foot and yelling "masks!" and "Trump bbb-bad!" your entire position on this?

 

  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AntonToo
7 minutes ago, Moderator T said:

You're the one citing the number of dead and blaming the President.  If he isn't responsible for the entire amount, then how much?  If you're going to blame him then you should be able to tell me what specifically you're blaming him for.

Also, you missed the half of my post about Biden's plan for COVID.  Why not address it?  Clearly you think its better than Trump's actions which I cited and you also ignored.  Or is stomping your foot and yelling "masks!" and "Trump bbb-bad!" your entire position on this?

I'm not the one responding to you. YOU are responding to me and all I ask is that you ACTUALLY reply to what you quote instead talking past me and making up strawmen about what I said.

  • Disagree (-1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kestrel
12 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

I'm not the one responding to you. YOU are responding to me and all I ask is that you ACTUALLY reply to what you quote instead talking past me and making up strawmen about what I said.

Are you saying that Mod T has you confused with a "Strawman" like a scarecrow? like the one from the Wizard of Oz? Well who could blame the Mod?...you do resemble the Scarecrow from Oz.

Kestrel...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natural Selection
15 hours ago, AntonToo said:

If Trump was half as "asinine" as Biden, wore mask too much and not bs the public about Covid-19, then maybe this country wouldn't have 220,000 Americans dead today.

Biden removes his mask to cough into his hand... :rofl:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
9 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Daaam Mod thats a huge bag of straw and misdirect.

Never did I blame Trump for all deaths, that ridiculous. I don't know how many deaths his incapacity to lead on Covid contributed to, but it's probably many.

Mask is just one of many precautions our president is could not be bothered to promote. Maybe at some point he could have explained to you that masks are primarily for protection of others FROM YOU. You are protected mostly by OTHERS wearing them and you protect others by wearing yours.

His latest misinformation spreading about masks is that 87% of people who wear them get Covid-19.

You can dodge addressing Trump's pathetic handling of Covid-19 all you want, but most voters know this.

:yawn:

Spare us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zurg
4 hours ago, MontyPython said:

 

As always, you're so full of sh*t your eyes must be brown. Any suggestion it was Trump who fell down on the covids is just plain dishonest. Remember how he closed travel to & from China and was hilariously portrayed as a "bigot" and a "xenophobe" for it? Remember? That was back when DEMOCRATS like Cuomo & Pelosi & deBlasio were encouraging everybody to keep going out and about as usual and pay no attention to the scaredy-cats who were warning about the covids. And then when the Democrats FINALLY caught up, did a one-eighty, and started demanding care & caution, they hilariously accused Trump of "waiting too long"?? LOLOLOLOL

Yes I know you're completely brainwashed, but don't delude yourself the rest of us haven't been paying attention. As always, the Democrats are just plain lying.

B)

 

This, Anton, you need to re-read this. 

The people you support and vote for were the ones who totally belittled covid at first. Why was that? Did China tell them to do so? In order to spread the virus? So the economy would take a huge hit and people would die and it would all look bad on Trump, because the media and big tech could always be trusted to blame Trump for all of it? 

Yeah, I think that’s about the sum of it. 

Edited by zurg
  • Agree (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator T
7 hours ago, AntonToo said:

I'm not the one responding to you. YOU are responding to me and all I ask is that you ACTUALLY reply to what you quote instead talking past me and making up strawmen about what I said.

I did respond to your post including your general attribution of 220,000 deaths to Trump. its true, I didn't respond to your use of the word "assinine," but why bother?  That's not something that can be reasoned with.  I then expanded to other points, because, you know, that's how a conversation works.  There isn't some magic rule to conversing where one person says whatever they want and then everyone else is constrained to only specifically addressing what the first person said and nothing else.

But hey, if you can't address Biden's plans or the side effects of COVID restrictions and prefer to just go down the orangemanbad road, that's fine too.  It is probably easier.

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AntonToo
14 hours ago, Hieronymous said:

How many of Trump and his inner circle died?

Ohh so because our POTUS didn't get killed by his poor descisions, but merely hospitalized and pumped full of steroids and other powerful medication, it's all good?

Chris Christie not getting killed, but spending 7 days in Intensive Care Unit, is all good?

Them surely spreading it to others, while White House refuses to do proper infection tracing is all good?

14 hours ago, Hieronymous said:

49,000 of the fatalities occurred in 2 states - NY and NJ.  Weren't their lockdown measures and mask ordinances pretty strict?  How did so many people die in those 2 states?  How could 25% of total American fatalities happen in such a small area?  You know the answer to this.  

Of course I know the answer to it, just like anyone that actually remembers how the pandemic started in US and hit tri-state area.

Most of these deaths happened within a month of the first death and before shutdowns could reduce the death toll (it usually takes 2-3 weeks from infection to death). Since then there was a consistent reduction in infections and deaths down to less then 1% Covid-19 postivity rates, while the oppposite was happening in places like Florida, where full re-opening and right about zero mask wearing made it a covid hotspot.

Chart_NYCCovidTimeline_v01_sd_1594916181

 

14 hours ago, Hieronymous said:

I hadn't heard the 87% figure, but can you refute it with something more substantive than it's "misinformation"?

1f9288d896cd65e40459bcdb59ba11de.jpg

You can't even figure out on your own that there is no way in hell 87 85% of maskwearers cought Covid?

The figure comes from a study that interviewed people that had the infection and asked them if they wore a mask. This was then perverted by some FOX contributors and Trump himself into "85% of maskwearers cought Covid" horsecrap.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-falsely-cites-cdc-data-mask-wearing-catching/story?id=73659308

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AntonToo
16 minutes ago, Moderator T said:

I did respond to your post including your general attribution of 220,000 deaths to Trump.

Thats BS. I never atributed 220,000 deaths to Trump. 

Why do you keep repeating it? I said maybe we wouldn't have 220,000 deaths if he had any capacity to properly lead during this pandemic.

Can you seriously not think of ANY number that is less than 220,000 and is not 0? If so let me give you some counts of deaths that are not 220,000 in no particular order:

188,000

100,000

200,000

150,000

134,000

Do you need more or you can take it from here?

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator T
Just now, AntonToo said:

Thats BS. I never atributed 220,000 deaths to Trump. 

Why do you keep repeating it? I said maybe we wouldn't have 220,000 deaths if he had any capacity to properly lead during this pandemic.

Can you seriously not think of ANY number that is less than 220,000 and is not 0?

I also asked you what percentage of those 220k were attributable to Trump and you of course dodged with your cries that I didn't only address the topics you permitted to be discussed.  So I guess we're done here if you won't address my points and if I'm not allowed to make new points without your permission.  Congrats on winning the discussion I guess.... Or something.   :Shrug:

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AntonToo
4 minutes ago, Moderator T said:

I also asked you what percentage of those 220k were attributable to Trump and you of course dodged 

Because it NOT A KNOWABLE. Duh.

Use your head, how do you even begin to estimate an effect like that?

Explaining that is not a "dodge".

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grimreefer

Just a reminder that back in March the "best case scenario" if we did everything right was 200,000 deaths. Worst case numbers were over 2,000,000. That is all.

  • Agree (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natural Selection
1 hour ago, AntonToo said:

Chris Christie not getting killed, but spending 7 days in Intensive Care Unit, is all good?

Christie checked himself into Morristown Medical Center as a precautionary measure. He was never seriously ill.

(source)

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AntonToo
9 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Christie checked himself into Morristown Medical Center as a precautionary measure. He was never seriously ill.

(source)

8WsTL2t_d.webp?maxwidth=728&fidelity=gra

 

From your source: "Within 24 hours, I went from feeling absolutely fine to being in the intensive care unit," Christie said Friday on ABC...he was treated with the antiviral drug remdesivir and Eli Lilly's monoclonal antibody combination therapy.

Edited by AntonToo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natural Selection
42 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

8WsTL2t_d.webp?maxwidth=728&fidelity=gra

 

From your source: "Within 24 hours, I went from feeling absolutely fine to being in the intensive care unit," Christie said Friday on ABC...he was treated with the antiviral drug remdesivir and Eli Lilly's monoclonal antibody combination therapy.

He went to the ICU as a precautionary measure. There is no mention of him being ill.

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Howsithangin
23 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Asinine....hmmm I wonder what words you have for Trump who kept talking crap about mask wearing, failed to institute proper protocols in the WH and eventually had pretty much his intire inner circle infected with Covid-19.

If Trump was half as "asinine" as Biden, wore mask too much and not bs the public about Covid-19, then maybe this country wouldn't have 220,000 Americans dead today.

So you disagree that the "Proper guidelines are a mask *OR*  "social distancing".  If you're within coughing/sneezing distance of the next person, yeah, sure"  Dr Anton?

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Howsithangin
1 hour ago, Moderator T said:

I also asked you what percentage of those 220k were attributable to Trump and you of course dodged with your cries that I didn't only address the topics you permitted to be discussed.  So I guess we're done here if you won't address my points and if I'm not allowed to make new points without your permission.  Congrats on winning the discussion I guess.... Or something.   :Shrug:

It's like arguing with a Jr HS teen

  • Best Post (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MontyPython
1 hour ago, grimreefer said:

Just a reminder that back in March the "best case scenario" if we did everything right was 200,000 deaths. Worst case numbers were over 2,000,000. That is all.

 

Golly, what a shock Buckaroo AntonToo . . . Sheriff of Dodge City . . . has apparently dodged this very significant point.

Oh well, if he ever argued honestly half the posters here would drop dead of a heart attack.

<_< 

 

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natural Selection
2 hours ago, grimreefer said:

Just a reminder that back in March the "best case scenario" if we did everything right was 200,000 deaths. Worst case numbers were over 2,000,000. That is all.

 

15 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

 

Golly, what a shock Buckaroo AntonToo . . . Sheriff of Dodge City . . . has apparently dodged this very significant point.

Oh well, if he ever argued honestly half the posters here would drop dead of a heart attack.

<_< 

 

Proof:

Dr. Birx predicts up to 200,000 U.S. coronavirus deaths 'if we do things almost perfectly'

  • Agree (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MontyPython
2 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

 

Ahh . . . something else for Buckaroo to dodge.

:whistle: 

 

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hieronymous
4 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Ohh so because our POTUS didn't get killed by his poor descisions, but merely hospitalized and pumped full of steroids and other powerful medication, it's all good?

Chris Christie not getting killed, but spending 7 days in Intensive Care Unit, is all good?

Them surely spreading it to others, while White House refuses to do proper infection tracing is all good?

Of course I know the answer to it, just like anyone that actually remembers how the pandemic started in US and hit tri-state area.

Most of these deaths happened within a month of the first death and before shutdowns could reduce the death toll (it usually takes 2-3 weeks from infection to death). Since then there was a consistent reduction in infections and deaths down to less then 1% Covid-19 postivity rates, while the oppposite was happening in places like Florida, where full re-opening and right about zero mask wearing made it a covid hotspot.

Chart_NYCCovidTimeline_v01_sd_1594916181

 

1f9288d896cd65e40459bcdb59ba11de.jpg

You can't even figure out on your own that there is no way in hell 87 85% of maskwearers cought Covid?

The figure comes from a study that interviewed people that had the infection and asked them if they wore a mask. This was then perverted by some FOX contributors and Trump himself into "85% of maskwearers cought Covid" horsecrap.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-falsely-cites-cdc-data-mask-wearing-catching/story?id=73659308

 

2 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

It's like arguing with a Jr HS teen

Or a Chinese bot.

  • Best Post (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator T
2 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

It's like arguing with a Jr HS teen

I have one of those at home, so I'm in my element!

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator T
4 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Because it NOT A KNOWABLE. Duh.

Use your head, how do you even begin to estimate an effect like that?

Explaining that is not a "dodge".

So you don't know but want to attribute at least some of them to him?  Its like talking to a little kid who doesn't like broccoli and when you ask why they say "I don't know, I just don't like it!"  You believe Trump is wrong and bad, so no matter what he has to be blamed for some of these deaths.  You don't know how many, you can't compare his actions to the proposed actions of others, you can't articulate anything about the deaths caused by COVID restrictions, you just know that Trump is bad.

  • Agree (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...