To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
pepperonikkid

FBI Gives Biden's a Pass, Will Be Investigating if Emails Are "Russian Disinformation"

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

FBI Gives Biden's a Pass, Will Be Investigating if Emails Are "Russian Disinformation"

https://trendingpolitics.com/

COLLIN RUGG

Posted October 17, 2020

Article:

Instead of investigating the crimes committed by the Biden family, the FBI seems to be more interested in finding out if the Russians are behind the release of the emails and photos.

This development comes as no surprise considering the FBI will cover for Democratic elites no matter how damning the evidence against them is.

Instead of investigating the crimes committed by the Biden family, the FBI seems to be more interested in finding out if the Russians are behind the release of the emails and photos.

This development comes as no surprise considering the FBI will cover for Democratic elites no matter how damning the evidence against them is.

Yahoo.com reported:

The FBI is reportedly investigating whether emails published Wednesday by the New York Post in connection with widely discredited corruption allegations about Hunter Biden are part of a possible Russian effort to spread disinformation ahead of the presidential election.

NBC News first reported the existence of the investigation, followed by the Associated Press and CNN, which cite administration and congressional sources.

The alleged emails came to the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid through President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, who claimed to have acquired a copy of a computer hard drive belonging to the son of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. The authenticity of the emails has not been independently verified, and reporters pointed out major errors and holes in The Post story after it was published.

Despite the FBI's effort to cover for the Biden's, the evidence is very clear. According to a new bombshell email that was released on Friday, a Burisma adviser stated in an email from 2015 that former Vice President Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, was expected to give "deliverables" for the gas company with the “ultimate purpose” of stopping “cases/pursuits" into the company’s founder.

The new bombshell email was allegedly found on Hunter Biden's laptop and was published by Ken LaCorte at the Media Action Network.

The batch of emails were sent in November of 2015 from Burisma adviser Vadim Pozharskyi to Hunter Biden’s business partners, sharing a list of “deliverables.”

Full Story

Dean Adam Smithee
7 minutes ago, Severian said:

The FBI needs to be burned to the ground.

Executive level only.

Your average "Field Agent" with his "Ass in the Grass" is as good as any.

EtA: THAT SAID, I dunno these days. Seems like now days, most State Police Labs are at least as good as the FBI lab.

Who would I trust MOST these days, if push came to shove?  The FBI lab or the GEorgia STate POlice lab?

Give me a week or so to think it over.

(I *DO* trust the Indiana State Police implicitly. With my life, if need be.)

Edited by Dean Adam Smithee
  • Disagree (-1) 2

USNRETWIFE

With the FBI today, does this really surprise anyone?  It is beyond time to clean house.

• Agree (+1) 2

moocow
42 minutes ago, pepperonikkid said:

Wednesday by the New York Post in connection with widely discredited corruption allegations about Hunter Biden are part of a possible Russian effort to spread disinformation ahead of the presidential election.

Yeah, stopped right there. 

• Agree (+1) 1

Coach

The DOJ , FBI and media are on extremely dangerous ground. The speed and weight of all of the obvious Biden corruption cannot be hidden . Failure to investigate and act will bring about a level of response by patriots which they won't be able to contain. 

• Agree (+1) 2

MontyPython
29 minutes ago, moocow said:

. . . widely discredited corruption allegations about Hunter Biden . . .

Yeah, stopped right there. 

Yup, can't blame you. Hunter Biden's corruption (with huge assists from his father) has by no stretch been "discredited". If anything, the proofs against him just keep piling higher and higher.

<_< 

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
1 hour ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

Executive level only.

Your average "Field Agent" with his "Ass in the Grass" is as good as any.

EtA: THAT SAID, I dunno these days. Seems like now days, most State Police Labs are at least as good as the FBI lab.

Who would I trust MOST these days, if push came to shove?  The FBI lab or the GEorgia STate POlice lab?

Give me a week or so to think it over.

(I *DO* trust the Indiana State Police implicitly. With my life, if need be.)

A few weeks or months ago I might have said the same thing. 

But now this. FBI has had Hunter’s computer for almost a year, and had it before all the impeachment fiasco - where it would have entirely moved the accusation arrow from Trump to Biden. 

There must have been lower level FBI types involved. They all collectively shut up. No whistleblower, unlike in the other direction, where a wrong pH in the executive pool brings up a whistleblower who blames a republican somewhere. 

• Agree (+1) 3

Natural Selection

This is what happens when you ask the swamp to recommend a FBI director.

• Agree (+1) 3

Buckwheat Jones

Every Russian thing begins with the dnc. 

• Agree (+1) 4

LeansToTheRight
3 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Yup, can't blame you. Hunter Biden's corruption (with huge assists from his father) has by no stretch been "discredited". If anything, the proofs against him just keep piling higher and higher.

<_< 

Waddya mean?  Biden said it didn’t happen, so that means it’s been discredited.  Every MSM outlet has regurgitated that discrediting, so now it’s been widely discredited.  Duh.

:)

MontyPython
18 minutes ago, LeansToTheRight said:

Waddya mean?  Biden said it didn’t happen, so that means it’s been discredited.  Every MSM outlet has regurgitated that discrediting, so now it’s been widely discredited.  Duh.

:)

LTTRToo...?

;) 

:D 

Kilmerfan

I have not trusted the FBI since Whitey Bulger

• Haha (+1) 1

kestrel

Well what can be expected?..What with all time eaten up with midnight swat raids on seventy year old codgers like Roger Stone and Paul Manafort not too mention it took what? 15-20 FBI agents to save Bubba "Juicy" Wallace from a garage door pull rope gang of White Supremacists (TM) Russians should be a cake walk!

Kestrelovitch....

• Agree (+1) 1

whwr55

FBI was gathering insurance against Biden, remember what J.E. Hoover did to control people, had tons of dirty files

• Agree (+1) 2

AntonToo

Yep, conspiracy is off the charts grand.

Trump's DOJ arm called FBI and the media establishment are working hand in hand against a tabloid and Jiuliani to suppress a definetly-true Biden story. :rolleyes:

• Disagree (-1) 2

zurg
1 hour ago, JerryL said:

Disagree.  I worked and played poker with an FBI agent.  He has staunchley defended and made excuses for Comey and McCabe and Strzok and Mueller, lauded their ethics and thier devotion to duty.  His FB, which I simply can't read anymore, was full of defense for all of them and non stop anti-Trump.  Then you have another FBI agent that produced that insufferable Hogg kid.  

They are a part of the problem and I have zero faith in the FBI anymore, unless it is to protect themselves and the deep state, of which they are a huge part.

Interesting points Jerry. I know certain people will say they’re just anecdotes.... but when anecdotes start piling up and different people start having similar experiences, there’s something there quite obviously. 

Not that I haven’t been suspicious of the FBI for a while, but recent events really make me worried about the rank and file being made largely of the same cloth as the top. 

• Agree (+1) 2

SARGE
23 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Trump's DOJ arm called FBI and the media establishment are working hand in hand against a tabloid and Jiuliani to suppress a definetly-true Biden story. :rolleyes:

This is Russian interference, and you can't even spell the guys name correctly.

• Haha (+1) 2

zurg
25 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Let’s stick with this particular report. One of the following is true:

1) The laptop is Hunter’s and the data is there.

2) The laptop is Hunter’s but the data is made up.

3) The laptop isn’t Hunter’s. 

It’s not at all outrageous to investigate this. Because the FBI came to get the laptop, that’s the possible smoking gun. Because of the claims by the repair shop owner, #1 is a realistic possibility. Most voters may say it’s the most likely possibility. 

You can call this truth-seeking any names you want.... but I thought during Trump’s impeachment you were working from the principle that any corruption should be investigated.

I guess that was a lie? 

• Agree (+1) 2

Hieronymous
2 hours ago, Kilmerfan said:

I have not trusted the FBI since Whitey Bulger

Actually since David Koresh

• Agree (+1) 2

Natural Selection
1 hour ago, AntonToo said:

Trump's DOJ arm called FBI...

Trump obviously got some bad advice regarding Christopher Wray.

• Agree (+1) 2