To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
pepperonikkid

FBI Gives Biden's a Pass, Will Be Investigating if Emails Are "Russian Disinformation"

Rate this topic

kestrel
3 hours ago, Kilmerfan said:

I have not trusted the FBI since Whitey Bulger

Wasn't Robert Mueller associated with that crap fest?

Kestrel...

• Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
2 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Yep, conspiracy is off the charts grand.

Trump's DOJ arm called FBI and the media establishment are working hand in hand against a tabloid and Jiuliani to suppress a definetly-true Biden story. :rolleyes:

Dude!...pay the little extra to get that Diptychs to English App. The free one that you are using is not updating so your Dumas-Roks to English translator is not working very well and it makes you seem incoherent...I mean, more than....usual. I'm there for you!

Kestrel....

• Haha (+1) 3

kestrel
2 hours ago, SARGE said:

This is Russian interference, and you can't even spell the guys name correctly.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:Oh Man!..Definitely BOINK! of the day!

Kestrel...

• Agree (+1) 2

Ticked@TinselTown

How about We the People STOP giving the FBI a pass on their dereliction of duty?

• Agree (+1) 4

AntonToo
11 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

How about We the People STOP giving the FBI a pass on their dereliction of duty?

So Giuiliani comes up with some questionable bs that FBI and Trump's DOJ is not buying, and suspect to be another round of Russian interference efforts.

Whats the dereliction?

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

Noclevermoniker
7 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

So Giuiliani comes up with some questionable bs that FBI and Trump's DOJ is not buying, and suspect to be another round of Russian interference efforts.

Whats the dereliction?

Shout at the sky, Anton. Buy the Makarov and keep it close by. Nov. 3 is coming. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Coach
3 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Trump's DOJ arm called FBI and the media establishment are working hand in hand against a tabloid and Jiuliani to suppress a definetly-true Biden story. :rolleyes:

Son if you are going to post on an adult board at least master the basics of grammar, spelling and writing . As to your thought process it's too late. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 2

AntonToo
4 minutes ago, Coach said:

Son if you are going to post on an adult board at least master the basics of grammar, spelling and writing . As to your thought process it's too late. 

You talking about someone's thought process considering your bash*t crazy posting is kinda ironic.

Time to go take a hard look in the mirror "son"

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

Noclevermoniker
21 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

You talking about someone's thought process considering your bash*t crazy posting is kinda ironic.

One to either temple, Anton, and your misery is over....

• Agree (+1) 2

RedSoloCup
5 hours ago, AntonToo said:

:biglaugh:

oh the irony!

• Haha (+1) 2

RedSoloCup
16 hours ago, Severian said:

The FBI needs to be burned to the ground.

:exactly:

• Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
9 hours ago, SARGE said:

This is Russian interference, and you can't even spell the guys name correctly.

He's been Russian interference on this board for ages... :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

Jon Wayne

The Justice Dept. is not an independent part of the Govt.  It's part of the Executive Branch.  Every single employee, from FBI agent to Federal Prosecutor, serves at the pleasure of The President.  Someone needs to remind Barr and Wray of that a.s.a.p.  Trump's supporters want arrests and prosecutions of those who attempted to overthrow him.    If Barr won't do it, fire him and get a new AG; one who's not afraid to do his job.

• Agree (+1) 3

AntonToo
1 hour ago, Jon Wayne said:

The Justice Dept. is not an independent part of the Govt.  It's part of the Executive Branch.  Every single employee, from FBI agent to Federal Prosecutor, serves at the pleasure of The President.  Someone needs to remind Barr and Wray of that a.s.a.p.  Trump's supporters want arrests and prosecutions of those who attempted to overthrow him.    If Barr won't do it, fire him and get a new AG; one who's not afraid to do his job.

I've got a crazy idea for  you: their job is not to prosecute people who politico wingnuts want arrested, their job is brining charges based on EVIDENCE.

Guiliani spreading some questionable claims a few weeks before election does not make it true, even if you automatically presume it is because it sounds great

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

zurg
23 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

I've got a crazy idea for  you: their job is not to prosecute people who politico wingnuts want arrested, their job is brining charges based on EVIDENCE.

Guiliani spreading some questionable claims a few weeks before election does not make it true, even if you automatically presume it is because it sounds great

You’re calling them questionable. 

They sure as heck don’t look questionable. Giuliani isn’t the “source”. The data was given to FBI, who tried to bury it, but smartly, a copy was kept. The shop owner is the source. 

The fact that you don’t even know the facts makes your opinion less than worthless. It makes it partisan propaganda. 

• Agree (+1) 3

Severian

Makes one wonder if the push to impeach Trump over a "whistle blower" accusation (btw, whatever happened to the push to reveal the whistle blower and have the testify under oath?), anyway, perhaps the push was to attempt to paint Trump as the bad guy because they had the drive and knew there was a risk of it coming out. Democrats are masters of accusing others of doing exactly what they are doing.

• Agree (+1) 3

Natural Selection
46 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Hunter Biden's lawyer called the computer repair shop and asked for the hard drive to be returned.

(source)

• Agree (+1) 1

Buckwheat Jones
12 hours ago, AntonToo said:

I guess the only way to know for sure is to investigate it. And they didn’t. But but they did trot out Boris and Natasha again. 

Why would they do that? Because they figured America is sick of Boris and Natasha and the county doesn’t want to follow you kooks down the rabbit hole again. 

• Agree (+1) 1

Buckwheat Jones
8 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Funny this. And I’d like to point it out here. The Russia hoax was a conspiracy theory that you ate, swallowed and digested from the dnc’s Hand. And it tasted so good to you that you licked it up for three years. Mmmmm! It was so good, wasn’t it?

Now along comes this laptop and you sniff it once like a disinterested dog and shuffle away to lick your balls. Then someone sprinkles a little “Russia” on it and suddenly you’re jumping up and down barking “Conspiracy! Conspiracy!”

Youre convictions are situational. 

I don’t know if the computer is Biden’s and neither do you. But the FBI investigated trump for three years and they gave the computer three days. That seems weak to me. 

Did the fbi take fingerprints? Shouldn’t we at least be able to know about that?

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Severian
13 minutes ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

Did the fbi take fingerprints? Shouldn’t we at least be able to know about that?

They probably wiped it, like with a cloth.

• Haha (+1) 2

zurg
1 hour ago, Natural Selection said:

Hunter Biden's lawyer called the computer repair shop and asked for the hard drive to be returned.

(source)

This will result in Anton either running away or becoming completely unhinged. 

• Agree (+1) 2

zurg
24 minutes ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

I don’t know if the computer is Biden’s and neither do you.

It looks almost 100% certain that it’s Hunter’s. Otherwise, why would his lawyer want it back.... 

• Agree (+1) 2

Natural Selection
3 minutes ago, zurg said:

This will result in Anton either running away or becoming completely unhinged. 

I enjoy the unhinged part. Always entertaining.

• Agree (+1) 1

Buckwheat Jones
10 minutes ago, zurg said:

It looks almost 100% certain that it’s Hunter’s. Otherwise, why would his lawyer want it back.... 

From what I have seen, I think there’s a good case for proving that. But at the moment that case isn’t being made by any authoritative body. If Barr isn’t investigating, Barr owes explanations. 

zurg
11 minutes ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

From what I have seen, I think there’s a good case for proving that. But at the moment that case isn’t being made by any authoritative body. If Barr isn’t investigating, Barr owes explanations. 

Official reporting will move slowly. Public opinion court has enough proof that it’s Hunter’s.