To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Report: Hunter Biden allegedly admitted he gave ‘half his salary’ to his father in unconfirmed text

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Report: Hunter Biden allegedly admitted he gave ‘half his salary’ to his father in unconfirmed text

https://www.bizpacreview.com/

Thomas Catenacci, DCNF

October 17, 2020 

Article:

Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani alleged that Hunter Biden admitted in an unverified text that he gave half his salary to his father, Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Giuliani, who is President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, made the accusation during an exclusive interview with Daily Caller White House correspondent Christian Datoc. Hunter Biden’s comments allegedly came during an unconfirmed text exchange with his daughter that hasn’t been reported or published and was obtained by Giuliani.

“All during the time that I’ve been disrespected, I’ve been the one who has supported this family for 30 years, and unlike pop I’m not going to require you to give half of your salary to me,” Giuliani said, quoting the unconfirmed text from Hunter Biden.

Giuliani alleged that the unverified text was “direct evidence” that Joe Biden leveraged his political power in the U.S. government to receive bribes from foreign actors through his son. Giuliani recited the alleged text from Hunter Biden after Datoc pushed him on not having direct evidence of corruption.

“This guy has made a mockery out of being a senator and a vice president,” Giuliani, who alleged that the Bidens became millionaires through illicit bribery payments, told the Daily Caller.

He continued, “They sold Joe Biden’s public office.”

Full Story

Natural Selection

"Salary"

:rofl:

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
10 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

"Salary"

:rofl:

Slight inaccuracy in use of the term salary for this particular income... 

• Agree (+1) 1

whwr55

I think the Biden's are dishonest hores, that being said I really don't like this "unverified text" crap any more than i like the anonymous sources the media quotes all the time. 

• Agree (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
1 hour ago, zurg said:

Slight inaccuracy in use of the term salary for this particular income... 

Payoff/bribe money.

Ticked@TinselTown

I believe I mentioned in another thread that Hunter is the prophylactic his father uses when taking bribes...

AntonToo

Yep, Joe Biden is guilty of taking bribes and lying on his tax-returns, but it was carefully kept hush hush so Trump's DOJ would not have a chance to indict him before election. :nuts:

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 4

Noclevermoniker
4 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Yep, Joe Biden is guilty of taking bribes and lying on his tax-returns, but it was carefully kept hush hush so Trump's DOJ would not have a chance to indict him before election. :nuts:

Take a hike, commie. 

Howsithangin
1 hour ago, AntonToo said:

I’d present an argument, but since iv e concluded that you’re more partisan hack-troll than obtuse, I’ll just concur with this:

1 hour ago, Noclevermoniker said:

Take a hike, commie. 

E Van der Vliet
4 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Drip, drip, drip...

Natural Selection
8 hours ago, AntonToo said:

JOE BIDEN IS DEMANDING FINANCIAL TRANSPARENCY WHILE CONCEALING HIS OWN WEALTH

Joe Biden and his wife, Jill, have used Delaware’s financial privacy laws to shield his income from public view.

by Ryan Grim, September 11 2019, The Intercept

The Bidens have used their home state’s financial privacy laws to shield his income from public view, by setting up two tax- and transparency-avoidance vehicles known as S corporations. He and his wife Jill Biden called them CelticCapri Corp. and Giacoppa Corp., respectively, and, according to the Wall Street Journal, have reported more than $13 million in profits the previous two years that weren’t subject to specific disclosure or self-employment taxes. As CNBC has described, money Biden made from book deals and speeches flowed into the S corporations and was then remitted to Biden and his wife as “distributions” rather than salary. When money is funneled through an S corporation, the recipient doesn’t owe Social Security or Medicare taxes on it, nor can the source of revenue be traced. (In addition to the distributions, the Bidens drew relatively small salaries from the S Corporations: under half a million dollars, for which they owed self-employment taxes.)

(link to article)

(link to Biden's 2017 return showing over $10,000,000 income from Celticcapri and Giacoppa)

Severian
4 hours ago, E Van der Vliet said:

Drip, drip, drip...

Apropos, the Bidens are a social disease on the country.

Taggart Transcontinental

Oh come on now! Biden like all democrats are amazing wealth makers, they just oooze money and thus are not corrupt. They create it out of thin air! Just like how the costs of their policies are paid off. Out of thin air with no need for a plan since it's simply not real anyway. So back off man, that 100 Trillion isn't going to make itself! We need a true green dealer to deal us the green for these new jobs, buildings, homes, energy sources, and infrastructure that will only pay for themselves if we elect the creators of the green!

Joe the Pagan
On 10/18/2020 at 9:52 AM, Natural Selection said:

JOE BIDEN IS DEMANDING FINANCIAL TRANSPARENCY WHILE CONCEALING HIS OWN WEALTH

Joe Biden and his wife, Jill, have used Delaware’s financial privacy laws to shield his income from public view.

by Ryan Grim, September 11 2019, The Intercept

The Bidens have used their home state’s financial privacy laws to shield his income from public view, by setting up two tax- and transparency-avoidance vehicles known as S corporations. He and his wife Jill Biden called them CelticCapri Corp. and Giacoppa Corp., respectively, and, according to the Wall Street Journal, have reported more than $13 million in profits the previous two years that weren’t subject to specific disclosure or self-employment taxes. As CNBC has described, money Biden made from book deals and speeches flowed into the S corporations and was then remitted to Biden and his wife as “distributions” rather than salary. When money is funneled through an S corporation, the recipient doesn’t owe Social Security or Medicare taxes on it, nor can the source of revenue be traced. (In addition to the distributions, the Bidens drew relatively small salaries from the S Corporations: under half a million dollars, for which they owed self-employment taxes.)

(link to article)

(link to Biden's 2017 return showing over $10,000,000 income from Celticcapri and Giacoppa)

This is why we need to overhaul the non profits.