To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
E Van der Vliet

EXCLUSIVE: Joe Biden's son emailed shop owner about hard drive to "get it back": Former Trump chief strategist

Rate this topic

E Van der Vliet

EXCLUSIVE: Joe Biden's son emailed shop owner about hard drive to "get it back": Former Trump chief strategist

Steve Bannon, former chief strategist to President Donald Trump, has revealed Joe Biden's son emailed a shop owner who had his hard drive in an effort to get it back.

The revelations come as the New York Post this week released an expose detailing links between Joe Biden and his son who was paid at least $50,000 a month to sit on the board of a Ukrainian energy company who allegedly set up a meeting with the then-Vice President.

Information regarding Hunter Biden’s relationship with the Ukranian energy company was sourced from a collection of emails recovered from a laptop that was allegedly dropped off at a repair shop in 2019 and later given to the FBI.

It was a water-damaged MacBook Pro and the person who dropped it off never paid for the service and didn't retrieve it or a hard drive on which its contents were stored - according to the shop owner who said he repeatedly tried to contact the customer.

Sky News host Sharri Markson said the owner of the repair shop in Biden's home state of Delaware says when he did not hear back from the FBI, he made a copy of the hard drive and gave it to Donald Trump's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani.

<snip>

In response to this news, Facebook and Twitter both censored the article from the New York Post, advising they were "limiting the distribution" of the story on their platforms until a third-party contractor can "fact check" the article.

Mr Bannon told Ms Markson, “Hunter Biden’s lawyer has come to us both with phone calls and with emails saying, ‘hey, I’ve got to get the hard drive back’.”

“This is not some Russian intelligence operation; they admit it’s their hard drive,” Mr Bannon said.

“We have the emails from the Lawyer, if we need to release them, we’ll release them.”

Link

Drip, drip, drip....

Taggart Transcontinental

It may not be a factual accounting of the information of the laptop, but the lawyer for Hunter Biden want's his client's laptop back.... So you know, it is probably Russian fakery but he still wants it back....

• Agree (+1) 1

NH Populist
1 hour ago, E Van der Vliet said:

Drip, drip, drip....

Perfect timing and right out of the Left's playbook!!    Nice to see the offense on the field for a change!

E Van der Vliet

This story is not going away.  These are just some of the stories coming out.  

E Van der Vliet

mjperry51

Of course he does — my understanding is it doesn’t belong to Hunter any more. It was abandoned at the repair shop and after a certain period of time ownership transfers to the shop owner...

Dean Adam Smithee
2 hours ago, mjperry51 said:

Of course he does — my understanding is it doesn’t belong to Hunter any more. It was abandoned at the repair shop and after a certain period of time ownership transfers to the shop owner...

True, but that time varies wildly from state to state. I have a friend with a computer shop in NC where it's 60 days *IF* you have a conspicuous sign to the that effect.

Here in GA for "tangible personal property" (As opposed to motor vehicles or real estate) it's FIVE FRICKIN' YEARS, unless you jump though hoops to get a 'judicial abandonment' order that's going to cost more in time and money than it's worth for a single laptop. There's a reason that, around here, most computer shops have piles of laptops and PC's stacked in a corner.

Noclevermoniker
18 minutes ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

True, but that time varies wildly from state to state. I have a friend with a computer shop in NC where it's 60 days *IF* you have a conspicuous sign to the that effect.

Here in GA for "tangible personal property" (As opposed to motor vehicles or real estate) it's FIVE FRICKIN' YEARS, unless you jump though hoops to get a 'judicial abandonment' order that's going to cost more in time and money than it's worth for a single laptop. There's a reason that, around here, most computer shops have piles of laptops and PC's stacked in a corner.

From what I understand in this case, the repair contract stated 90 days. 

• Agree (+1) 2

Natural Selection
11 minutes ago, Noclevermoniker said:

Finders keepers, losers weepers.

johnnybravo

Here’s a theory. What if Hunter left the laptop on purpose? What if he was tired of being used by Joe to get Joe rich? We all know that Hunter wasn’t Joe’s favorite child and I’m sure Hunter knows as well. What if Hunter has been under a witness protection program? When Trump keeps saying “where’s Hunter” maybe he is asking Joe if he knows where Hunter is. Would be awesome turn of events if Hunter was in the front row of the next debate...on President Trump’s side.

It could happen. 🤷‍♂️

grimreefer

"Biden Jr. forgot to pick up that laptop, because he is a long term drug abuser ok? Long term abuse impacts cognitive functioning. HE FORGOT ABOUT THE COMPUTER. It's not a set up. It's not a trap. It's not from Russia. It's not anything other than the forgetful fool forgot about it. It's not that complicated." - Kate Anderson

:yeahthat:

• Agree (+1) 1

Natural Selection
9 minutes ago, grimreefer said:

"Biden Jr. forgot to pick up that laptop, because he is a long term drug abuser ok? Long term abuse impacts cognitive functioning. HE FORGOT ABOUT THE COMPUTER. It's not a set up. It's not a trap. It's not from Russia. It's not anything other than the forgetful fool forgot about it. It's not that complicated." - Kate Anderson

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Robert J. Hanlon

• Agree (+1) 2

zurg

So what’s their play gonna be?

”Your Honor We-The-People, this evidence is inadmissible to the voters because it must be returned.”

Followed by

”I plead the Fifth.”

Followed by all the media continuing to claim there’s nothing to see here except the corruption of Giuliani and Trump. 

zurg
1 hour ago, grimreefer said:

Occam’s Razor. 

Severian
43 minutes ago, zurg said:

So what’s their play gonna be?

”Your Honor We-The-People, this evidence is inadmissible to the voters because it must be returned.”

Followed by

”I plead the Fifth.”

Followed by all the media continuing to claim there’s nothing to see here except the corruption of Giuliani and Trump. 

Add a brace of "I don't remember" and "I don't recall" to that too.

mjperry51
3 hours ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

2 hours ago, Noclevermoniker said:

This...

CHANG

So Joe is not an outlier in the Biden clan... stupidity runs in the family. 

MontyPython

Oops, nevermind.

:blush: 

Edited by MontyPython

oki

Man was Joe an idiot for giving his son the name Hunter.  That name signifies resourcefullness, stregth, forsight, ability to plan, and ability to survive in the wilderness.  A Hunter he is not.