To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

CONGRESSTRAITOR: Pro-ANTIFA Congressman Denver Riggleman Threatens to Vote for Joe Biden Over ‘Conspiracy Theories’

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

TRAITOR: Pro-ANTIFA Congressman Denver Riggleman Threatens to Vote for Joe Biden Over ‘Conspiracy Theories’

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/

By Shane Trejo

on Oct 19, 2020

Article:

pjimage-63-1200x630.jpg

Rep. Denver Riggleman (R-VA) is doing everything he can to prove the skeptics correct who said he was a Never Trumper that never cared about the Republican Party, just his own ego and bottom line.

Riggleman showed his extreme contempt for Trump-supporting patriots during a recent appearance on CNN, which the left-wing blog Blue Virginia was happy to cover. Riggleman said he would consider voting for Joe Biden unless President Donald Trump said conspiracy theories were bad, or something.

“I think there’s going to be a lot of people voting for [Libertarian] Jo Jorgensen or looking for somebody else right now…I want to vote for President Trump based on USMCA…but if he doesn’t come out and repudiate this type of insanity, it’s hard for military members like me to vote down that line; you have to vote for what’s right, and I’m going to look for integrity first…and if people don’t like it, I really don’t care,” Riggleman said while appearing on the fake news leader.

“I would consider [voting for Joe Biden]; I’m a free-thinking American…I think you’ve got to put people over party at some point…We have got to stop the insanity of conspiracy theories…that are anti-Semitic and are fictional…combines the ‘Protocols of the Elders of Zion’ with ‘Dr. Sleep’ from Stephen King; that’s ridiculous…I don’t even have the words,” he added.

Riggleman is enraged about the QAnon movement that is raising awareness of child sex trafficking and pedophiles within the highest levels of government. Interest in the movement has spiked due to the mysterious death of pervert Jeffrey Epstein along with the public release of thousands of court documents related to his pedo ring. This has resulted in Riggleman and other lawmakers springing into action to discredit the global movement that is putting predators in the spotlight.

Future congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia has called out Riggleman’s transparent agenda. Riggleman refuses to condemn ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter terrorists who are waging war with the Bill of Rights and Constitution while bashing QAnon to score points with mainstream liberals.

<SNIP>

After Riggleman’s humiliating defeat in Virginia’s 5th Congressional District GOP by Christian conservative Bob Good, the libertine lawmaker has dropped the veil and shown exactly how much he loathes President Trump and his supporters. He even pulled a Hillary Clinton after his loss and refused to accept that he lost fair and square, causing division within the Virginia Republican Party that may cost them elections.

Full Story

Edited by pepperonikkid

gravelrash

Who? Sounds like a bitch lost in the woods begging to be humped until the hemmoroid-induced-howls are "the new normal".

Howsithangin

Protesteth too much, Congressman?   🤔

Kilmerfan

"I'll hold my breath till I turn blue!!!!" 

Kilmerfan

Can I have someone verify this for me , but I heard Ben Shapiro is voting for Trump.