Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Top Democrat Calls For Assassination Of Trump

https://thepatriotictimes.com/

by The Patriotic Times

October 20, 2020

Article:

image1-18-758x398.jpg

Michigan Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer could be in big trouble after being caught potentially calling for the assassination of President Donald Trump.

Whitmer did an interview with NBC News’ Chuck Todd in which she claimed that chants to “lock her up” at a recent Trump rally, were “incentivizing domestic terrorism.” But a symbol displayed by Whitmer, led many to believe she was trying to send a signal, calling for the president’s death.

During the interview Whitmer said that it was “incredibly disturbing” that the “lock her up” chant happened, and claimed that President Donald Trump was “inspiring and incentivizing and inciting this kind of domestic terrorism.”

What caught people’s attention, however, was a sign sitting next to Whitmer that read “86 45.”

“Governor Gretchen Whitmer displayed an ’86 45′ sign during her TV appearance,” the Trump campaign said in a tweet. “86 can be shorthand for killing someone. Whitmer is encouraging assassination attempts against President Trump just weeks after someone sent a ricin-laced package to the White House.”

Full Story

Howsithangin

As I said in another thread on this subject, "86" means to remove. Now, do I really think that she mean assassinate rather than vote out of office?  No, but I'm going to employ the left-wing hysteria standard and engage in some faux outrage and pearl clutching, and demand that she be removed from office.

ETA:  I see she has a potted plant nearby. I guess that means that she's not the smartest one in the room then.

Edited by Howsithangin
  • Haha (+1) 2

AntonToo
2 hours ago, pepperonikkid said:

Top Democrat Calls For Assassination Of Trump

Fake%20news.png

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython

Oh brother. This again?

:rolleyes: 

Ticked@TinselTown

Whitmer did an interview with NBC News’ Chuck Todd in which she claimed that chants to “lock her up” at a recent Trump rally, were “incentivizing domestic terrorism.”

Right...  Sorry, Wretched, when you're talking about 'incentivizing domestic terrorism' that schitt falls in YOUR lap because of your enabling BLMM/Antifa thugs to run amok with total immunity, as have your comrades in other states.

You don't get to level that accusation at anyone, least of all President Trump, you heinous, traitorous bitch.

• Agree (+1) 1

Hieronymous
6 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Fake%20news.png

You haven't been keeping up.  Few if any here believe she is calling for the President to be assassinated.  

• Agree (+1) 1

Hieronymous

What she really wants is a spot in a Biden Harris cabinet.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Well, I think that Whitmer really wants Trump to be assassinated and is just being ambigious.

USMCforever60

Another bitter old bovine that thinks we great unwashed and ignorant care what she says. She does resemble someone who has spent way to much money on cosmetic surgery? Maybe her makeup artist is a drag-queen in waiting?

zurg
1 hour ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

Well, I think that Whitmer really wants Trump to be assassinated and is just being ambigious.

I don’t think she is calling for it but wouldn’t mind one bit if it happened. She’d probably throw a party. Then again, so would Pelosi, Schumer, Schitt, Nadless, etc. 

• Agree (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
10 minutes ago, zurg said:

I don’t think she is calling for it but wouldn’t mind one bit if it happened. She’d probably throw a party. Then again, so would Pelosi, Schumer, Schitt, Nadless, etc. 

:exactly:

• Agree (+1) 1

firecoco

Is that Kaitlyn Jenner?

zurg
4 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Right...  Sorry, Wretched, when you're talking about 'incentivizing domestic terrorism' that schitt falls in YOUR lap because of your enabling BLMM/Antifa thugs to run amok with total immunity, as have your comrades in other states.

You don't get to level that accusation at anyone, least of all President Trump, you heinous, traitorous bitch.

Absolutely. If comparing Trump’s “lock her up” with Bitchen’s “go destroy cities, antifa”, there’s, well, no comparison. 

Trump is talking about punishing one rather obviously criminal person. Bitchen is talking about punishing innocent people in cities across the US. 

ASE

If anyone dared to touch even a hair on his head, there would be nowhere they could hide because the outrage would be almost beyond belief.  We have barely tolerated TDS up to now, and that would be the trigger to unleash hell on those leftist liberal aggressive f**ktards. Hell, even their security details would be at risk, if anyone was stupid enough to actually still be on their security detail.  Any harm against our President (because he is actually OUR President, and not just a d@mn political hack out for himself) is the same as declaring war on the right - and we have tolerated their petulent temper tantrums up to now, but our rage has been simmering all this time just waiting to see what will happen. 

Do not take our silence for ignorance; do not take our calmness for acceptance, and do not take our patience and kindness for weakness.  God sees, but waits until the evil ones are ripe for destruction. May their own actions be visited upon their heads - whether those be blessings or destruction is their own choice.

Edited by ASE

firecoco

From what I heard this involves Chinese children and a sleeping or drugged woman