To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Moderator T

Director Of National Intelligence Confirms Hunter Biden Laptop ‘Not Part Of Some Russian Disinformation Campaign’

Rate this topic

Moderator T

Director Of National Intelligence Confirms Hunter Biden Laptop ‘Not Part Of Some Russian Disinformation Campaign’

Ryan Saavedra

Daily Wire

10/19/20

EXCERPT:

spite the media’s attempts to claim otherwise.

Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo pressed Ratcliffe about claims from House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, who made repeated false claims during the Russia investigation, that the news surrounding the laptop was Russian disinformation.

“Is this Russian disinformation, director?” Bartiromo asked.

Ratcliffe responded, “So, Maria it’s funny that some of the people that complained the most about intelligence being politicized are the ones politicizing intelligence and unfortunately in this case, it is Adam Schiff, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, who as you pointed out on Friday said that the intelligence community believes that Hunter Biden’s laptop and e-mails on it are part of some Russian disinformation campaign.”

“Let me be clear, the intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that and we shared no intelligence with chairman Schiff or any other member of Congress that Hunter Biden’s laptop is part of some Russian disinformation campaign,” he continued. “It’s simply not true.”

Ratcliffe said that Schiff “wants anything against his preferred political candidate to be deemed as not real and is using the intelligence community, or attempting to use the intelligence community, to say there’s nothing to see here.”

(Full Story)

JerryL

How this complete waste of air is allowed to walk free is beyond me.

• Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin

Media hardest hit

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

Hieronymous

People have to stop beginning statements with "Let me be clear."  Just f*****g say it.  If wasted words were food we would be in a global famine right now.

• Agree (+1) 3

Joe the Pagan

When it comes to leftists it not nobody has said I am wrong so I must be right.  It is nobody has said I am wrong in the last 10 minutes so now I must be right. 

So the leftists will forget about this, and it will be back to Russia Russia Russia.

Edited by Joe the Pagan
  • Agree (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental

Obama's DNI said this was Russian disinformation, and thus we should ignore it....

Taggart Transcontinental
9 hours ago, Hieronymous said:

People have to stop beginning statements with "Let me be clear."  Just f*****g say it.  If wasted words were food we would be in a global famine right now.

Just like texting Repeat.... As if you need to repeat something on a text, if its unclear then I will reread it or ask for more information.

Howsithangin
19 hours ago, JerryL said:

How this complete waste of air is allowed to walk free is beyond me.

It's the (D) after the name. Literally, a Get-Out-of-Jail-Free Card

JerryL
22 minutes ago, Howsithangin said:

It's the (D) after the name. Literally, a Get-Out-of-Jail-Free Card

Schiff makes <censored> up, is given air time by the pet media to disseminate his disinformation, this is picked up and carried by the rest of the pet media, it is shown to be nothing but a fabricaiton and there are NEVER any consequences.  Leftism is not only a mental disorder, it is a raging, cancerous, disease.

• Agree (+1) 1