To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Moderator T

Trump Warns ‘A Nation Without Borders Is Not a Nation’ After ‘Vicious’ Beheading in France

Rate this topic

Moderator T

Trump Warns ‘A Nation Without Borders Is Not a Nation’ After ‘Vicious’ Beheading in France

JACK MONTGOMERY

Breitbart

10/19/20

EXCERPT:

President Trump warned that “a nation without borders is not a nation” as he is extended his “sincere condolences” to France over the “vicious, vicious Islamic terrorist attack” which saw an educator publicly beheaded for showing images of the Islamic prophet during lessons on freedom of expression.

“Immigration security is national security, remember that,” President Trump told supporters at a rally in Janesville, Wisconsin, over the weekend.

“We have to have borders. A nation without borders is not a nation,” he said, echoing one of the more famous aphorisms attributed to the late President Ronald Reagan.

“So, on behalf of the United States, I’d like to extend my sincere, really sincere condolences to a friend of mine, President Macron of France, where they just… had a vicious, vicious, Islamic terrorist attack, beheading an innocent teacher near Paris,” the President continued.

“A horrible thing, and they’ve apprehended [I think] nine people, who knows — but we’ve been very, very strong on radical Islamic terrorism, and we do have a ban,” he added, referring to the travel ban his administration imposed on a number of Muslim-majority countries first identified as hotbeds of terrorism by the Obama-Biden administration.

“People said ‘oh, that’s such a terrible thing’, remember, when I put the ban on — and then we got sued, and we lost, lost, and then we won in the United States Supreme Court,” Trump recalled, eliciting cheers from the crowd.

“France is having a hard time, and Macron’s a great guy, and I just want to say, whatever we can do,” the President concluded.

(Full Story)

• Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin

Amish?

• Haha (+1) 1

MontyPython
5 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

Amish?

Baptists.

:whistle: 

zurg

Ilhan Omar and others would like to bring that here. 

• Best Post (+1) 1

Severian
35 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

Baptists.

Nah, they just try and bore you to death with Amway sales pitches.

The old saying was if you play rock records backwards you get Satanic message, if you play Baptist music records backwards you get Amway messages.

• Haha (+1) 2

MontyPython
5 minutes ago, Severian said:

The old saying was if you play rock records backwards you get Satanic message, if you play Baptist music records backwards you get Amway messages.

:lol: 

oki
4 hours ago, Severian said:

I thought if you did that you got the dancing first and the preaching last?

:tongue2:

• Haha (+1) 1

zurg
4 hours ago, Severian said:

I wonder what you get when you play satanic messages backwards.... 

Severian
1 hour ago, zurg said:

I wonder what you get when you play satanic messages backwards.... 

Barney singing "I love you..."

I remember one of the mod files for the old Doom video game replaced the creature at the end with a giant Barney in all his purple majesty, singing "I love you" as you blasted him. The horror...the horror...

• Haha (+1) 1

Howsithangin
13 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Baptists.

oh wow, was he dancing or something? :P

• Haha (+1) 1