To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
MTP Reggie

Health Experts Now Recommend Maximizing Social Distance By Attending A Biden Rally

Rate this topic

MTP Reggie

121966641_10219198385813643_134638657465

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

NH Populist

I made a  comment in another thread about Joe having more skeletons in his closet than supporters at his rallies, but with the money they're throwing around, that could change if they started handed out $1,000.00 bills.   Heck, I'd attend.   If I didn't have to drive too far or stay too long...:lol3:

firecoco

But...But Trump is losing according to the polls....How can this be?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

oki
1 hour ago, NH Populist said:

I made a  comment in another thread about Joe having more skeletons in his closet than supporters at his rallies, but with the money they're throwing around, that could change if they started handed out $1,000.00 bills.   Heck, I'd attend.   If I didn't have to drive too far or stay too long...:lol3:

I can't help but reminded of a Christmas Carol

(Wish I could find a video clip).

https://www.stormfax.com/4dickens.htm

"I haven't heard," said the man with the large chin, yawning again. "Left it to his company, perhaps. He hasn't left it to me. That's all I know."

This pleasantry was received with a general laugh.

"It's likely to be a very cheap funeral," said the same speaker; "for upon my life I don't know of anybody to go to it. Suppose we make up a party and volunteer?"

"I don't mind going if a lunch is provided," observed the gentleman with the excrescence on his nose. "But I must be fed, if I make one."

Another laugh.

• Haha (+1) 2

zurg
12 minutes ago, firecoco said:

But...But Trump is losing according to the polls....How can this be?

Surely the polls are fairly conducted and have no ulterior political motive! 

• Haha (+1) 2

mliff1

LOL! "When you attend a Joe Biden rally, you're very unlikely to get infected, since, you know, there's no one else there," said one CDC official. Just like Hillary in 2016. Rallies closed to voters.

• Agree (+1) 1

Joe the Pagan

I heard on the radio from a Biden supporter that they could draw crowds the size of Trump, but for the public's safety they are asking people to stay away.

• Haha (+1) 3

oki
7 hours ago, Joe the Pagan said:

I heard on the radio from a Biden supporter that they could draw crowds the size of Trump, but for the public's safety they are asking people to stay away.

If that was the case then there wouldn't be a single incident of the same 'supporter' popping up twice on any of Biden's virtual rallies.

Plus, says a lot about how strongly someone supports a candidate if they are willing to risk their health to attend.  Or do what some sports teams are in putting cut outs of fans in the seats.