To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
MTP Reggie

Joe Buck And Troy Aikman Caught On Hot Mic Mocking NFL Military Pregame Flyover

Rate this topic

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
7 hours ago, E Van der Vliet said:

I bumped into Aikmen (literally) a whole lotta yers ago at a Dallas bar.  He was an censored then, and is an censored now.

Two of my co-workers years ago who were huge Dallas fans met him in a bar when they were visiting the area on vacation.

They were no longer fans after they met him in person.

JerryL
19 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Back in the day, I worked with a lady who had a part time gig working for Marriott and she invited me to go with her down to a new place they had obtained and were in the process of revamping as a Marriott property.  It was down on Coronado Island, which is where the Miramar AF Base is where they do the Top Gun flight training.

I hadn't been to a resort in quite some time, so I was all for it, since the rates were super affordable and all, and we went to tour The Hotel Del Coronado, which is a gorgeous place, and where the cousin of one of my reps at the time had her artwork on exclusive display in their in hotel art gallery, so I got to swing by and say I'd seen it

Anyhoo, we decided to stretch out on the beach near The Del and I discovered that in the sand down there, there is a TON of iron pyrite and while I was mentioning it to my friend, we heard the jets approaching and they flew right over us so close I could have counted the pilot's cavities...  But it was a damned impressive sight.

Sorry, as retired Navy and a San Diego vet I have to correct a couple of things.

The base on Coronado is North Island Naval Air Station (NAS).  

Miramar NAS (not AF base) is north of San Diego and not on the water.  That is where “Top Gun” (US Navy Strike Fighter Tactics Instructor school) is there, not at North Island.

Just got some names and locations mixed up.  All the rest, Yes!

When were you there?  I was there 1985-1989.

Edited by JerryL

Ticked@TinselTown
10 minutes ago, JerryL said:

Sorry, as retired Navy and a San Diego vet I have to correct a couple of things.

The base on Coronado is North Island Naval Air Station (NAS).  

Miramar NAS (not AF base) is north of San Diego and not on the water.  That is where “Top Gun” (US Navy Strike Fighter Tactics Instructor school) is there, not at North Island.

Just got some names and locations mixed up.  All the rest, Yes!

When were you there?  I was there 1985-1989.

It was probably 1997 when I was down there.  I started my business in 1998 and I had been working with the gal who invited me to the new property the summer just before that, so it was probably about that time.