Great read!

• Agree (+1) 3

firecoco

Ben Shapiro sucks

• Disagree (-1) 3
  • Agree (+1) 2

zurg
38 minutes ago, Joe the Pagan said:

Shapiro has finally realized we did not vote for Trump to be our pastor.  We voted him to be our bodyguard. 

True for a lot of people, I think. 

• Agree (+1) 3

E Van der Vliet
2 hours ago, firecoco said:

Ben Shapiro sucks

Yeah, I'm no fan either, but the dude is smart. I agree with a lot of what he says, I just can't stand the sound of his voice when he says it.  😎

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

firecoco
1 minute ago, E Van der Vliet said:

Yeah, I'm no fan either, but the dude is smart. I agree with a lot of what he says, I just can't stand the sound of his voice when he says it.  😎

Absolutely...You've heard of speed readers well he's a speed talker...You can't keep up with what he is saying 

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

oki

Do you want a smiling snake oil salesman, or gruff, rude, condescending, arrogant in your face, what you see is what you get type who cares more about delivering then he does appearances or platitudes.   No matter the profession, the best ones are the ones whose focus is on getting the job they are paid to do done and everything else being 2nd.  As they say, the best Doctor is not the one who tells you everything is going to be alright, it's the one who is honest, straight forward and tells you the truth.  IE you go see a Doc because you feel light headed, are tired all the time and want answers.  Doc A says let me give you a prescription.  Doc B says I am not going to mince words here, your light headed because you are grossly overweight, this is causing your heart to work harder than it should.  I can wright you a prescription but if you don't lose weight and make some changes you will probably be dead within 3 years.  In which case is the patient more likely to have a better long term out come?  Trump isn't afraid to call someone what they are. 

• Agree (+1) 3

Taggart Transcontinental

I like Shapiro, he's a sharp clear thinking guy, however his belief in these polls is annoying, and it comes from his background. These polls are crap, as they always were. They are nothing more than a voter suppression tool.

• Agree (+1) 2

Ben Cranklin

It may or may not be very important to people who actually know who Ben Shapiro is, but, outside of people who follow this sort of thing really, REALLY closely, how many is that?

• Agree (+1) 2

Specs
9 minutes ago, Ben Cranklin said:

It may or may not be very important to people who actually know who Ben Shapiro is, but, outside of people who follow this sort of thing really, REALLY closely, how many is that?

To those that do not follow politics as a sport, it will not matter. For those of us that do follow it, it is earth shattering as Ben has been very critical of the President.

44 minutes ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

I like Shapiro, he's a sharp clear thinking guy, however his belief in these polls is annoying, and it comes from his background. These polls are crap, as they always were. They are nothing more than a voter suppression tool.

Very true, polling is an art and liberal polling firms make a mockery of it with their attempts at controlling the headline.

17 hours ago, firecoco said:

Ben Shapiro sucks

Yes, he does suck. Not a fan due to the way he seems to be a single issue kinda guy. At least, he has realized that President Trump is the most conservative President we have had since President Reagan. I would be willing to debate that President Reagan was as conservative as people think he was. He was a good President and had great ideas, however, he was not much better for the conservative movement than any of the bush's. 

President Trump however, has done much of what I have wanted to see by a President. While I did not come to the conclusion to vote for him until two weeks before the election in 2016. This election I am enthusiastically going to vote for him, got 10 neighbors that have voted already and they all have Trump/Pence signs and flags. So, I have done all I can this time around, even volunteering at the polls as a watcher for the GOP house candidate for my district. 

I am all in this time around, first time I have gone this far for any Presidential election.

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
1 hour ago, Ben Cranklin said:

Well I obviously don't know exactly how many, but it's apparently enough to be barred from speaking at Gonzaga and DePaul for "fear" of "inappropriate behavior" on the part of the babies . . . er, um . . . toddlers . . . er, um . . . spoiled brats . . . er, um . . . "students" at those universities. You hafta figure anybody those leftist crybabies hate that much must be doing something right.

B) 

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3