Sign in to follow this  
E Van der Vliet

Jeffery Pullin on his Toobin while a Zoomin

Rate this topic

E Van der Vliet

😎

• Haha (+1) 1

Ben Cranklin

Is that you talking, erp Shaky Van der Vliet?

E Van der Vliet
2 minutes ago, Ben Cranklin said:

Is that you talking, erp Shaky Van der Vliet?

That depends if it is any good? ;)

Ben Cranklin
Just now, E Van der Vliet said:

Yeah. You seem very relaxed and natural and maintain a constant patter. Maybe you're even an on air talent on radio, or something.

As for this Toobin guy, it's about what I'd expect from a CNN degenerate. Wouldn't be surprised if the lot of them had an impromptu circle jerk election night if Biden takes Florida.

• Agree (+1) 2

zurg

:thumbsup:

Nice job. (Maybe I should have avoided using “job”, oh well too late.)

I liked the change of “election” L to R, and the added T into “simulation”. Predictable maybe yes, but funny still. 

E Van der Vliet
1 minute ago, Ben Cranklin said:

Yeah. You seem very relaxed and natural and maintain a constant patter. Maybe you're even an on air talent on radio, or something.

As for this Toobin guy, it's about what I'd expect from a CNN degenerate. Wouldn't be surprised if the lot of them had an impromptu circle jerk election night if Biden takes Florida.

Whew!  Then yes, it is me. I do a regular podcast. But I also love public speaking so this comes very natural to me. I just started doing YouTube videos. 

Depending how this one goes, I might do more like It. But it does take a lot of time. 

And yeah, Toobin is a sleeve. He deserves to be mocked. 

• Agree (+1) 1

E Van der Vliet
1 minute ago, zurg said:

:thumbsup:

Nice job. (Maybe I should have avoided using “job”, oh well too late.)

I liked the change of “election” L to R, and the added T into “simulation”. Predictable maybe yes, but funny still. 

I think that’s why it’s works. It is what people expect. And thanks!

Ben Cranklin
4 minutes ago, E Van der Vliet said:

Whew!  Then yes, it is me. I do a regular podcast. But I also love public speaking so this comes very natural to me. I just started doing YouTube videos. 

Depending how this one goes, I might do more like It. But it does take a lot of time. 

And yeah, Toobin is a sleeve. He deserves to be mocked. 

You had nice graphics and production values, too. Maybe you'll catch on and be a YouTube sensation...like The Annoying Orange! Don't forget us little people. Good luck.

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

Somebody needs to pick up Carlos Dangerous'...  slack, right?

• Haha (+1) 2

E Van der Vliet
16 minutes ago, Ben Cranklin said:

You had nice graphics and production values, too. Maybe you'll catch on and be a YouTube sensation...like The Annoying Orange! Don't forget us little people. Good luck.

I’m waiting for a certain someone (Washington biker outlaw dude!!) to call out the guitars. ;)

MontyPython
5 hours ago, E Van der Vliet said:

I’m waiting for a certain someone (Washington biker outlaw dude!!) to call out the guitars. ;)

Well I'll give it a shot:

The one on the left is clearly a Stratocaster, or at least a Stratocaster "type". Without being able to see the head I can't swear it isn't a Squier or some other copy. But I'll presume it's a genuine Fender Strat. American (i.e. not Mexican)? What year?

The acoustic on the floor is a Gibson, right? If so, I'm gonna guess an SJ-200?

It's the red solid-body on the wall beside the Strat that has me stumped. I thought at first glance it was a Les Paul Junior. But no, the LP jr. doesn't have two pickups and four tone/volume knobs. The LP jr is a single pickup so only one volume knob and one tone knob, and no "switch" above the neck. But I suppose an LP jr could be customized to add the extra pickup & knobs & switch.

So, is it a customized Les Paul Junior? If not then I'm stumped.

:shrug: 

E Van der Vliet
1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

Well I'll give it a shot:

The one on the left is clearly a Stratocaster, or at least a Stratocaster "type". Without being able to see the head I can't swear it isn't a Squier or some other copy. But I'll presume it's a genuine Fender Strat. American (i.e. not Mexican)? What year?

The acoustic on the floor is a Gibson, right? If so, I'm gonna guess an SJ-200?

It's the red solid-body on the wall beside the Strat that has me stumped. I thought at first glance it was a Les Paul Junior. But no, the LP jr. doesn't have two pickups and four tone/volume knobs. The LP jr is a single pickup so only one volume knob and one tone knob, and no "switch" above the neck. But I suppose an LP jr could be customized to add the extra pickup & knobs & switch.

So, is it a customized Les Paul Junior? If not then I'm stumped.

:shrug: 

One on the left is a 1994 mexistrat. It is still a genuine strat, btw. Just made in Mexico  

The one on the floor is a 2004 J-150. The less expensive, but still expensive, cousin to the J-200. 

And the solid body is a 2014 Gibson Les Paul Futura.  I think they only did this line for a few years.  Nice guitar, though. I personally love the satin finish. 

My favorite is that J-150.  I wouldn’t let Jeffery Toobin anyway near it. ;)

MontyPython
1 minute ago, E Van der Vliet said:

One on the left is a 1994 mexistrat. It is still a genuine strat, btw. Just made in Mexico  

The one on the floor is a 2004 J-150. The less expensive, but still expensive, cousin to the J-200. 

And the solid body is a 2014 Gibson Les Paul Futura.  I think they only did this line for a few years.  Nice guitar, though. I personally love the satin finish. 

Dang, I'm 0 for 3.

:( 

It's always been my opinion the Mexican Fenders are just as good, play just as good, sound just as good, etc, as American Fenders. The only real difference is the price and the "collectability". Collectors will pay a whole lot more for the American.

B) 

E Van der Vliet
50 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

Dang, I'm 0 for 3.

:( 

It's always been my opinion the Mexican Fenders are just as good, play just as good, sound just as good, etc, as American Fenders. The only real difference is the price and the "collectability". Collectors will pay a whole lot more for the American.

B) 

I have two strats.  The 94 mexi-strat, and a 96 American strat.  I replaced the mexi-start's pickups with some texmex pickups.  Both guitars sound great!!

BTW, I plan to rotate my guitars hanging in the background for my videos's.  I'll switch out both for tomorrows show.  ;)

MontyPython

I don't have any sort of "collection". I've never had enough spare cash to invest in fancy, expensive equipment. I've got my current Ibanez classical acoustic (with built-in pickup and equalizer), my old Washburn I've had for a jillion years that I use for camping and barbecues and other outdoor stuff (It's already been dropped, stepped on, rained on, spilled on and so forth, so I'm not risking much by using it outdoors.) I've also got a cheap three-quarter size acoustic I picked up three or four years ago, hoping to get my grandson interested in learning to play. Alas, he shows no interest.

There is one really cool, collectable guitar here: A 1940's era lap-steel Gibson slide guitar. It's in great condition, and has its original hard case and stage-stand, both also in very good shape. But it isn't mine. It was my wife's father's, and after he died his wife gave it to my wife. She lets me play it any time I want, but would never let me sell it.

B) 

MontyPython

This ISN'T a picture of it; I have no idea how to post pictures, except pictures already on the internet. But it looks very much like this:

$_1.JPG

RedSoloCup

A jerkoff caught jerking off, how ironic!

:biglaugh:

• Haha (+1) 3

Ticked@TinselTown
7 hours ago, E Van der Vliet said:

That ain't furniture polish he's splashin' around...  or hair gel... :whistling:

• Haha (+1) 2

E Van der Vliet
6 hours ago, MontyPython said:

This ISN'T a picture of it; I have no idea how to post pictures, except pictures already on the internet. But it looks very much like this:

$_1.JPG

That’s frickin 😎 

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
1 hour ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

That ain't furniture polish he's splashin' around...  or hair gel... :whistling:

Corrallin' the tadpoles. :blink:

• Haha (+1) 1

MontyPython
1 hour ago, E Van der Vliet said:

That’s frickin 😎 

It is indeed. I wish it was mine.

:) 

Noclevermoniker
9 hours ago, E Van der Vliet said:

I have two strats.  The 94 mexi-strat, and a 96 American strat.  I replaced the mexi-start's pickups with some texmex pickups.  Both guitars sound great!!

BTW, I plan to rotate my guitars hanging in the background for my videos's.  I'll switch out both for tomorrows show.  ;)

A shout out for your wiener dog, too!

kestrel
18 hours ago, E Van der Vliet said:

I liked it!...I have a Guild that looks a lot like the acoustic in your back round.

Kestrel...

E Van der Vliet
1 hour ago, Noclevermoniker said:

A shout out for your wiener dog, too!

He is with me for every show just about.  He is my ombudsman.  ;)