To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Fox News’ Chris Wallace just went to bat for Hunter Biden with a defense that will shock you

Rate this topic

Dean Adam Smithee
11 minutes ago, zurg said:

I don’t know; had that question been asked? 

Anyway, I think that’s much less important than the facts and Joe Biden’s guilt in these foreign affairs deals. 

Well, that's kinda the point. "Facts". Facts that have never been established in front of any sort of investigative bodies - not EVEN Republican-led Senate committees - but which are thrown out as "red meat" to the voters mere days before an election. 

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

zurg
35 minutes ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

Well, that's kinda the point. "Facts". Facts that have never been established in front of any sort of investigative bodies - not EVEN Republican-led Senate committees - but which are thrown out as "red meat" to the voters mere days before an election. 

So? 

Do you, as a voter, dispute the emails? Do you dispute that Joe Biden lied repeatedly that he had no knowledge of his son’s business abroad? 

Dean Adam Smithee
22 minutes ago, zurg said:

So? 

Do you, as a voter, dispute the emails? Do you dispute that Joe Biden lied repeatedly that he had no knowledge of his son’s business abroad? 

As a voter, my vote is for Trump. With OR without these e-mails. I could care less about the emails but for the fact that I think there's potential for this to do Republicans more harm than good.

And I think you'll agree that I'm not your "average" voter.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

AntiObama

As long as Chris Wallace works at FOX News y'all should BOYCOTT the station until he's gone.

I stopped watching Fox News a long time ago because because of turncoat Chris Wallace.

zurg
1 hour ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

As a voter, my vote is for Trump. With OR without these e-mails. I could care less about the emails but for the fact that I think there's potential for this to do Republicans more harm than good.

And I think you'll agree that I'm not your "average" voter.

Then you have nothing to worry about. You’re unusual, and thus your opinion is unusual, and you agree that the emails are authentic. Believe me on this: so do most people, decided or undecided. A lot more are deciding to go against Biden now. This is his swift boat moment. The left hates this stuff - because they’re allergic to the truth. They try to INVENT stuff but almost never does that stick (“fake but accurate”), whereas the right does not need to invent, only discover. 

Ticked@TinselTown

Sissy Wallace is a rectal carbunckle.

The fact that people give him any credence or relevance is a mystery to me since he's an obviously biased hack, and a smirking douche nozzle to boot.