Jump to content
To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Howsithangin

Moment Philly cop is run over by speeding truck as hundreds of BLM protesters injure at least 30 officers after police shoot dead knife-wielding black man

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Howsithangin

Moment Philly cop is run over by speeding truck as hundreds of BLM protesters injure at least 30 officers after police shoot dead knife-wielding black man

by LUKE KENTON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM 2:13 GMT, 27 October 2020

 

Rioting, vandalism and looting erupted in Philadelphia on Monday night hours after police fatally shot a 27-year-old black man armed with a knife during a domestic disturbance call.

Late into the night, growing anger boiled over into a violent riot near the Philadelphia Police 18th District building. Several officers were injured by bricks and other projectiles thrown at them by a crowd of demonstrators. 

At least 30 officers have been hurt with 12 hospitalized including one female Philadelphia Police Sergeant, 56, who suffered a broken leg after being hit by a speeding pick-up truck that was videoed driving towards a line of officers close to the city center shortly before 1am, according to Philadelphia Police.

Local reports also suggest at least 30 people have been arrested.

Multiple instances of looting have also been reported across the city. Police said multiple stores were looted including several Rite Aid stores in West Philadelphia, clothing and shoe stores and one restaurant.

Multiple car fires were reported with at least one cop car set on fire amid the chaos, with police saying five police vehicles and one Fire Department vehicle were vandalised. 

The unruly scenes were sparked by the police shooting of Walter Wallace Jr., a man said to suffer from mental illness who was killed by officers during a domestic call along the 6100 block of Locust Street, just before 4pm.

When cops arrived, they said they found Wallace holding a knife. Police said they repeatedly told Wallace to drop the blade but he failed to acquiesce.

Two officers then opened fire, striking the 27-year-old multiple times. Wallace was rushed to the hospital where he was later pronounced dead.

<snip>

More BLM Terrorism HERE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taggart Transcontinental

Notice the guy was shot when the officers no longer had any cover. This is when it really was on so to speak.

That's why you shoot a clown with a knife.

Any of you geniuses that believe the cops are over reacting want to try this yourself?

Edited by Taggart Transcontinental
  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator T

The police were at the house multiple times that day.  In the end he chose to pull a knife, and despite what one of his family members said, shooting him in the leg was not an option.

There will be those who say he should have been tased.  That could have been an option.  There were multiple officers there and the ability to use less lethal options while having full cover by officers with lethal prepared might have worked.  Many large departments do do this.  Unfortunately that department doesn't issue many Tasers (or any Tasers for that matter) due to inadequate funding.   Those on the left advocating defunding the police need to think on that.  Removing funding for police makes incidents like this more likely to occur, not less.

The end result now are thirty officers wounded by rioters who are using a textbook example of a justified police shooting to cause mayhem.

 

  • Best Post (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rock N' Roll Right Winger
52 minutes ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Notice the guy was shot when the officers no longer had any cover. This is when it really was on so to speak.

That's why you shoot a clown with a knife.

Any of you geniuses that believe the cops are over reacting want to try this yourself?

Come on, man!

Shoot 'em in the legs!

*Biden voice off*

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taggart Transcontinental
18 minutes ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

Come on, man!

Shoot 'em in the legs!

*Biden voice off*

Maybe I can just wing them in the knife and they will surrender due to the scary bang! I will try that next time I am dealing with a deranged lunatic that just slashed his wife multiple times! Thanks Joe!

  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mrdirt73

That's one hell of a headline.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rock N' Roll Right Winger

It's mostly peaceful. Mostly.

:no:

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
USMCforever60

Just another TND

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Severian
4 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

Come on, man!

Shoot 'em in the legs!

*Biden voice off*

Just shoot two shotgun blasts into the air. Biden told me that'll work!

It really annoys me when idiots say it was just a knife. People have been slaughtering each other with bladed weapons quite effectively since the dawn of time. They are not "just" a knife.

  • Agree (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natural Selection

Why do blacks think they're exempt from the use of deadly force by police? More Whites have been killed by the police this year and I haven't seen a single story or riot about it.

  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noclevermoniker

Perhaps one of the woke universities can fund a study to determine if there is a command, in any known language, that will convince a rampaging bleck to drop their weapon and comply with police. Otherwise, we’re gonna a see a lot more Mike-0 Browns with the tops of their heads blowed off. 

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oki
1 minute ago, Natural Selection said:

Why do blacks think they're exempt from the use of deadly force by police? More Whites have been killed by the police this year and I haven't seen a single story or riot about it.

  Hell, there have been cases where children where shot by Cops when the adult  driving the vehicle can be seen with his hands up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ticked@TinselTown
10 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Why do blacks think they're exempt from the use of deadly force by police? More Whites have been killed by the police this year and I haven't seen a single story or riot about it.

There's no money in that truth, so it doesn't see the light of day.

Looting and rioting whenever they can capitalize on any incident allows the animal masses to fill the streets, and their pockets, with loot while showing their baser instincts while attacking anyone in their way, feeling utterly confident in the spineless leftard enablers who refuse to stop them.

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ECtech

The leftists want nothing less than blacks to be able to commit crimes without repercussions.  They have truly lost their minds since President Trump was elected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kestrel
4 hours ago, Natural Selection said:

Why do blacks think they're exempt from the use of deadly force by police? More Whites have been killed by the police this year and I haven't seen a single story or riot about it.

$$$$$$$$$$$?

K...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zurg
5 hours ago, Severian said:

Just shoot two shotgun blasts into the air. Biden told me that'll work!

It really annoys me when idiots say it was just a knife. People have been slaughtering each other with bladed weapons quite effectively since the dawn of time. They are not "just" a knife.

And “he was mentally ill” being used as a reason not to shoot when he charges. Hell, mentally ill is the WORST case here, it just about guarantees he won’t stop and be reasonable. Geez, why are these people this frigging stupid, to borrow Scarborough? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Severian
1 hour ago, zurg said:

And “he was mentally ill” being used as a reason not to shoot when he charges. Hell, mentally ill is the WORST case here, it just about guarantees he won’t stop and be reasonable. Geez, why are these people this frigging stupid, to borrow Scarborough? 

Doesn't matter if he was mentally ill or not, you put down mad dogs don't you, if they are a threat? Not to go all Godwin on you, but Hitler was "mentally ill" and he managed to be pretty lethal, just look at the 6 million dead Jews and 6 million dead gypsies, mentally defectives, gays, and communists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ASE

I heard what the 'mostly-peaceful' protectors rioters / looters have been chanting.  I'd change up a few words.  How about: Every city, every town, put blm/antifa DOWN!!

  • Best Post (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
23 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

Come on, man!

Shoot 'em in the legs!

*Biden voice off*

The "Human Gaffe Machine"!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
18 hours ago, Natural Selection said:

Why do blacks think they're exempt from the use of deadly force by police? More Whites have been killed by the police this year and I haven't seen a single story or riot about it.

Black privilege. 

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taggart Transcontinental
23 hours ago, Moderator T said:

The police were at the house multiple times that day.  In the end he chose to pull a knife, and despite what one of his family members said, shooting him in the leg was not an option.

There will be those who say he should have been tased.  That could have been an option.  There were multiple officers there and the ability to use less lethal options while having full cover by officers with lethal prepared might have worked.  Many large departments do do this.  Unfortunately that department doesn't issue many Tasers (or any Tasers for that matter) due to inadequate funding.   Those on the left advocating defunding the police need to think on that.  Removing funding for police makes incidents like this more likely to occur, not less.

The end result now are thirty officers wounded by rioters who are using a textbook example of a justified police shooting to cause mayhem.

 

Not against a knife, a single shot musket that may require you to close the distance to get a good contact on? Nope not going to happen, draw a gun, get distance and barriers between you and the threat and attempt to talk him down. However if he engages it's on. Period. Unless you want to be stabbed 20 times and hope your partner can drop the hammer without shooting you too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taggart Transcontinental
18 hours ago, oki said:

  Hell, there have been cases where children where shot by Cops when the adult  driving the vehicle can be seen with his hands up.

 

There are cases of cops murdering people. That don't mean it is common or happens daily, or that it is even sanctioned. What happened 100 years ago does not mean it's happening today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oki

Absolutely, was speaking of how reaction and coverage is always based on the race of the victim(s) and the officer(s).  Know it's at a point when the 'victim' can be armed, aggressive, even dangerous and people still go nuts.  Don't wanna' be stereo typed?  Don't tolerate or act in a manner that reinforces those stereo types. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...