To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

AOC Criticizes ‘Racist Visionary’ Trump and ‘These Motherf**kers’ Who Won’t Embrace Big Government Programs

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

AOC Criticizes ‘Racist Visionary’ Trump and ‘These Motherf**kers’ Who Won’t Embrace Big Government Programs

https://www.breitbart.com/

HANNAH BLEAU

28 Oct 2020

Article:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) described President Trump as a “racist visionary” and blasted “these mothercensoreders” who will not embrace big government programs when they are “only paying $750 a year in taxes” in a profile featured in December’s issue of Vanity Fair.

The magazine featured the freshman lawmaker on the cover and spoke to her on a range of topics in a piece titled “AOC’S NEXT FOUR YEARS”:

Notably, the congresswoman recently complained on Twitter after President Trump referred to her as “AOC” rather than congresswoman, contending it is emblematic of Republicans’ fundamental “disrespect of women.”

The in-depth interview with Ocasio-Cortez, writes Michelle Ruiz, came at “a precarious moment in history—before Election Day 2020, during a series of news cycles that are stunning even by Trumpian standards.” The interview coincided with the release of the New York Times report alleging Trump only paid $750 in taxes in 2016 and 2017 — a falsehood thoroughly debunked by Breitbart News’s John Carney.

“These are the same people saying that we can’t have tuition-free public colleges because there’s no money,” Ocasio-Cortez reportedly said, adding, “when these mothercensoreders are only paying $750 a year in taxes.”

Ocasio-Cortez specifically called Trump a “racist visionary” who uses Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) to achieve his underhanded goals.

Full Story

MontyPython

LOL

Yeah, and this comes from the same dingbat who said "Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution."

They just don't get much more clueless than AOC

:rolleyes: 

Edited by MontyPython
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Ticked@TinselTown

Don't anybody touch ANYTHING!  The level of biomaterial oozing from this idiotic article from Vanity Fair ( oh, the effing irony) is beyond a public hazard...

And AOC is going to have an epiphany one of these days and I would seriously pay good money to buy a ticket and sit in the front row to watch it all play out.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

E Van der Vliet

Just wait until after the election when Trump wins.  They are going to go bat <censored> frothing at the mouth crazy!!  And get booted out in 2022.

Donald Trump broke the Democrat party.

• Agree (+1) 3

Noclevermoniker
28 minutes ago, E Van der Vliet said:

Just wait until after the election when Trump wins.  They are going to go bat <censored> frothing at the mouth crazy!!  And get booted out in 2022.

In ready to see some exploding heads; spontaneous or otherwise. 

• Agree (+1) 1

Buckwheat Jones
51 minutes ago, E Van der Vliet said:

I would pay good money to see a debate with Ben Shapiro 

• Agree (+1) 2

mjperry51
17 minutes ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

She probably knows better. . .

oki
1 hour ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

I'd gladly debate her.  On one condition though, the mask covers her entire head.  I'll. Even pay for a proper hoarse feed bag.

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
9 minutes ago, oki said:

I'd gladly debate her.  On one condition though, the mask covers her entire head.  I'll. Even pay for a proper hoarse feed bag.

That plus free 10-foot .... er, make that 15-foot poles. 

oki
8 minutes ago, zurg said:

That plus free 10-foot .... er, make that 15-foot poles. 

And to make the debate 'fair' some very thick beer goggles.  But, even Jack Daniels couldnt make it fair...for her.

jr_tex

I have a two word answer for this arrogant narcissist.   “Finger”

• Best Post (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental

I wonder what that loser pays in taxes and what she paid in taxes when she was stripping?

• Agree (+1) 2

Ticked@TinselTown
1 hour ago, oki said:

aojnonw_700b.jpg

Ben Cranklin
5 hours ago, pepperonikkid said:

The magazine featured the freshman lawmaker on the cover and spoke to her on a range of topics in a piece titled “AOC’S NEXT FOUR YEARS”

Even if she wins reelection, do they realize the term of a U.S. Representative is two years, not four?

Buckwheat Jones

I don’t think she is going to go anywhere.

Ma Deuce

Is it possible to drill it into this numbskull's head that we don't embrace bigger government programs? Because it's a well known fact that a government big enough to give you everything you need is also big enough to take everything away from you as well?

Or, perhaps that's her goal all along. To give someone just enough freebies to keep them slothful and never aspiring to be productive enough to rise above and beyond their station.

There's definitely a lot of truth in the saying 'the bigger the government, the smaller the citizen.' 

gravelrash
1 hour ago, Ma Deuce said:

Is it possible to drill it into this numbskull's head that we don't embrace bigger government programs? Because it's a well known fact that a government big enough to give you everything you need is also big enough to take everything away from you as well?

Or, perhaps that's her goal all along. To give someone just enough freebies to keep them slothful and never aspiring to be productive enough to rise above and beyond their station.

There's definitely a lot of truth in the saying 'the bigger the government, the smaller the citizen.' 

If that's the case, PRESIDENT Donald J.Trump is in "good company" with racist visionaries such as Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Lyndon Baines Johnson, Joseph Robinet Biden, William Jefferson Clinton, and Barry Soetero.

Howsithangin

Real tired of this bitch.  REAL tired.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
7 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

Real tired of this bitch.  REAL tired.

You and me both.

RedSoloCup

Aww,  is the crappy former barmaid having a raging case of butthurt again?

:crybaby2:

oki
14 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

aojnonw_700b.jpg

Well, if it shuts her up and no one can see her hoarse face.... it's all good.

oki
12 hours ago, gravelrash said:

If that's the case, PRESIDENT Donald J.Trump is in "good company" with racist visionaries such as Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Lyndon Baines Johnson, Joseph Robinet Biden, William Jefferson Clinton, and Barry Soetero.

Perhaps even the man who is credited with freeing the slaves.

"If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that."

http://americandigest.org/mt-archives/american_studies/abraham_lincolns_letter_t.php

Theodore Roosevelt

I don't go so far as to think that the only good Indians are dead Indians, but I believe nine out of ten are, and I shouldn't like to inquire into the case of the tenth.

https://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-i-don-t-go-so-far-as-to-think-that-the-only-good-indians-are-dead-indians-but-i-believe-theodore-roosevelt-105-66-30.jpg