To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

BREAKING: Sensitive Documents On Hunter Biden That Were Sent to Tucker Carlson Mysteriously Disappeared

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

BREAKING: Sensitive Documents On Hunter Biden That Were Sent to Tucker Carlson Mysteriously Disappeared

https://trendingpolitics.com/

COLLIN RUGG

Posted October 28, 2020

Article:

5f9a0d8f94669Screen%20Shot%202020-10-28%

During his primetime show on Wednesday evening, Fox News host Tucker Carlson continued with his coverage of the bombshell allegations against Hunter Biden brought forward by his ex-associate Tony Bobulinski.

Carlson broke some breaking news when he said that sensitive documents regarding Hunter Biden mysteriously disappeared.

Per the Daily Caller:

Tucker Carlson says that says that sensitive documents regarding Hunter Biden that were shipped to him and his producer while they were in California mysteriously disappeared. He says the package was opened, the documents removed, and that the shipping company can't find them.

Full Story

Ticked@TinselTown

🤔  Shocking...

Howsithangin

So this is what it's like living in fascism.

JerryL

I watched this and it seems really strange to me.

Were they the original documents?  Did the producers not make and send copies?  If they sent the originals, do they not have copies?  If they mailed the originals, why?  Why did they mail them in the first place when they can scan and send by secure email?  What made them need hard copies so bad that it couldn't wait until they got back to NY?

Not saying it didn't happen.  For me, though, it raisesl a lot of questions.

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
54 minutes ago, JerryL said:

Were they the original documents?  Did the producers not make and send copies?  If they sent the originals, do they not have copies?  If they mailed the originals, why?  Why did they mail them in the first place when they can scan and send by secure email?  What made them need hard copies so bad that it couldn't wait until they got back to NY?

Nobody, and I mean nobody, in this day and age with a whiff of professional know how to their credit EVER sends originals via ANY method.

You send certified copies, or, if you can get a way with simple copies you use those, but you never ship off originals, ESPECIALLY if they are THIS important.

• Agree (+1) 2

LeansToTheRight
1 hour ago, JerryL said:

I had the same thought.  Who is “shipping sensitive documents”?   Just scan them and email them.  This can be done with certified copies, as well.  Just email them.  This isn’t 1973.

• Agree (+1) 1

ASE

So... regarding the documents, if they're not there, does this mean there is a there there? :shrug:

Edited by ASE

Joe the Pagan

Reminds me of the letter Robert Mueller wrote to the parole board to keep four innocent men behind bars.  The Democrat former mayor of Springfield claims to have seen it.  When newspaper columnist and radio Host Howie Carr checked the archives it was missing.  The files contained documents for other parole hearings.  For those hearing there were letters from the head of the Boston FBI saying not to release the men.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

I didn't know that Sandy Berger was still around? :lol:  

j/k

• Haha (+1) 1

Moderator T

Legal Insurrection is reporting that FNC has copies of the disappeared information.

• Agree (+1) 2

Weaseljd

If they did not make copies before sending they are idiots.

And there is a reason not to scan and email.  If you do not trust the companies who run big tech (i.e.,  think somehow what you are sending is monitored and can be grabbed virtually also) then I get mailing.  But not having a copy?  that would be dumb.

and if there were copies, Carlson should have said "hey, we have copies", and let it be known the story is about documents being stolen, and not information being lost.  All around very weird.

Alexis

Something this important could have been hand-delivered!

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
35 minutes ago, Weaseljd said:

And there is a reason not to scan and email.  If you do not trust the companies who run big tech (i.e.,  think somehow what you are sending is monitored and can be grabbed virtually also) then I get mailing.  But not having a copy?  that would be dumb.

and if there were copies, Carlson should have said "hey, we have copies", and let it be known the story is about documents being stolen, and not information being lost.  All around very weird.

I’m SURE the info isn’t lost. 

Tucker purposely made it sound more promising for the destroyers. 

I bet he reports tonight that “too bad you losers, we still have the data, do you think we’re stupid?”

Kilmerfan
4 hours ago, Moderator T said:

Legal Insurrection is reporting that FNC has copies of the disappeared information.

Good

Severian
42 minutes ago, Weaseljd said:

Scan, encrypt, send via multiple routes, ftp, email, etc.

oki
1 hour ago, Severian said:

Scan, encrypt, send via multiple routes, ftp, email, etc.

And never call them what they are either.  IE Dragons breath or blow it out your ass Chili, Vacation photo's, Bill and Hillary's anniversary night(dear God no one would dare look at that).

• Haha (+1) 1

Confessor
1 hour ago, oki said:

And never call them what they are either.  IE Dragons breath or blow it out your ass Chili, Vacation photo's, Bill and Hillary's anniversary night(dear God no one would dare look at that).

Biden would. But the pictures would have to be scratch and sniff... 🤢

• Haha (+1) 2

oki
9 minutes ago, Confessor said:

Biden would. But the pictures would have to be scratch and sniff... 🤢

Like a bloodhound.

Magic Rat
8 hours ago, Moderator T said:

Of course they have copies.  Carlson is media.  The mystery and intrigue creates interest and will draw more viewers.  This kind of melodrama is a perfect example of why it makes no difference what the ideology, media personalities have their own agenda too.

• Best Post (+1) 1

kestrel
1 hour ago, Magic Rat said:

Of course they have copies.  Carlson is media.  The mystery and intrigue creates interest and will draw more viewers.  This kind of melodrama is a perfect example of why it makes no difference what the ideology, media personalities have their own agenda too.

absolutely!...People should never think that anybody in the media has a more important "agenda" than their own. (I guess there are probably some altruistic types somewhere..I just have never known of one:):):)

Kestrel...

mjperry51
10 minutes ago, kestrel said:

absolutely!...People should never think that anybody in the media has a more important "agenda" than their own. (I guess there are probably some altruistic types somewhere..I just have never known of one:):):)

Kestrel...

AFAIK Britt Hume. . .

kestrel
Just now, mjperry51 said:

AFAIK Britt Hume. . .

Oh Yeah! I forgot about him....

Kestrel...

• Agree (+1) 1