NY Times’ “Anonymous” Author Revealed – and Boy, is he a Dud

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

NY Times’ “Anonymous” Author Revealed – and Boy, is he a Dud

https://dbdailyupdate.com/

by David Blackmon

October 28, 2020

Article:

You all remember “Anonymous,” don’t you? The infamous author who the New York Times falsely advertised to be a “high-level official in the Trump Administration”, when the fake newspaper of record ran his op/ed that was later expanded into an entire book that was supposedly an expose about goings-on in the Trump White House?

Yeah, that guy.

Remember how all the media goons speculated endlessly on who this “Anonymous” really might be? Why, it could be Sec. State Mike Pompeo, some said. Why, it might be then Energy Sec. Rick Perry! Oh, my, it could even be the Vice President, Mike Pence, himself! Hey, what if it’s actually Melania undermining her husband in a fit of rage??? Or son-in-law Jared Kushner, who super-secretly hates Donald Trump?

Oh, goodness, this Anonymous could just be anybody, right? Why, it’s a “high-level official” after all. Oh, mystery, who could it be?

Well, today we found out who it actually was, and I have to admit I had to go do some research when I saw the name, because as tuned into the Trump presidency as I am, I had never heard the name [checks notes] Miles Taylor associated with it.  That’s right: The vaunted “high-level official in the Trump Administration” turns out to be some clown who really used to be a low-level apparatchik in the Department of Homeland Security.

This guy:

Yes, friends, Mr. Anonymous is some juvenile delinquent who lives in a DC efficiency apartment where he uses a stack of Amazon delivery boxes as his TV stand. Make that an Arlington, VA efficiency because he obviously could never afford to pay rent in DC.

But hey, CNN’s Jake Tapper, desperate to have an excuse – any old excuse will do – to avoid doing a second’s reporting about Tony Bobulinski and the Biden Crime Family is hyper-focused on Mr. [checks notes] Miles Taylor and so proud because he’s so desperate for guests that he has actually had Mr. Anonymous on his show several times:

Full Story

Howsithangin

soy boy

Kilmerfan

Loser

zurg

So it’s a low-level no-name dud versus Bobulinki. 

LongKnife
4 minutes ago, zurg said:

So it’s a low-level no-name dud versus Bobulinki. 

According to anonymous sources, Bobulinski is a Russian agent.