Rate this topic

MTP Reggie

Attorney Lin Wood: Team has 'smoking guns' to prove Trump won
'105% confident' that Biden will never be president
By WND Staff
Published November 17, 2020 at 4:07pm
WND

<More Here>

Trump campaign attorneys Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell have "the smoking guns" to prove the president won the 2020 election, said prominent Atlanta-based lawyer Lin Wood after spending the day with Powell.

"I've seen sworn affidavits, I've seen sworn video statements," he said Monday in a Newsmax TV interview with Howie Carr. "I think that Rudy and Sidney have done a magnificent job in a short period of time of piecing together a solid legal case on what was intended to be a complicated scheme of fraud as it relates to the voting machines."

Wood, who explained he's assisting the Trump campaign's legal fight in an unofficial capacity, was referring to the equipment used by the Canada-based company Dominion Voting Systems. Powell has said she and her team are preparing to release evidence that will "overturn election results in multiple states," claiming U.S. election software switched "millions of votes" from Trump to Biden.

Known for representing Richard Jewell and recently Kentucky teen Nicholas Sandmann, Wood said that "when you boil it down, it simply amounts to the fact that the United States of America was relying on voting machines that were subject to manipulation."

He said "things are going to be rapidly developing over the course of the next few days, because the evidence of the computer voting fraud is mounting daily."

Last week, Wood said he was 100% confident that Biden will never become president of the United States.

Carr asked him Monday if he is as confident now as he was then.

"To answer that would be unequivocally yes," the attorney replied. "I was 100% confident last week, so I can't say I'm more confident.

(snip)

<More Here>

• Haha (+1) 4

zurg

:popcorn:

ThePatriot

From his lips to God's ears... 

• Haha (+1) 3

zurg
36 minutes ago, mjperry51 said:

Yeah -- and we should have just stormed the beach at Normandy whenever.

This is a chess match, not a street fight.

You’re way more patient than I would be in responding to those posts, so I thank you and I’ll remain quiet. 

• Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 2

JerryL
38 minutes ago, mjperry51 said:

Just now, zurg said:

You’re way more patient than I would be in responding to those posts, so I thank you and I’ll remain quiet. 

And to you both...the EC is in 3 weeks and inauguration of the next President is in 2 months.  We have been waiting in Durham for how long?

Patience is great...if you have time.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

Ticked@TinselTown
1 hour ago, zurg said:

:popcorn:

I'm with you, but as I mentioned in another thread, I'm eating so much salt with that popcorn I'm starting to retain water while waiting for the hammer to fall.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

Specs
41 minutes ago, mjperry51 said:

That is the problem, the GOP is trying to play a game and not readying for War.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 2

mjperry51
1 minute ago, JerryL said:

And to you both...the EC is in 3 weeks and inauguration of the next President is in 2 months.  We have been waiting in Durham for how long?

1. This is (IMO) far more urgent than the Durham investigation. If this fails Durham goes completely away. .  .

2. I have confidence that Sidney Powell has a calendar

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

mjperry51
2 minutes ago, Specs said:

That is the problem, the GOP is trying to play a game and not readying for War.

What's important is (to quote Harrison Ford in Clear and Present Danger) I don't think Sidney Powell dances. . .

Or pays games.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

zurg
20 minutes ago, JerryL said:

I don’t understand what Durham has to do with this? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

NH Populist
1 hour ago, mjperry51 said:

And if our side gets it wrong, we're in for 4 years of the most incompetent, corrupt bunch of malcontents the world has ever produced.   Better to be right, than rush and get it wrong.  There's also the possibility of Dominion servers we've confiscated that'll absolutely destroy any defense the Left might attempt, IF the good guys are given the time to examine them completely.  

Edited by NH Populist
  • Haha (+1) 3

mjperry51
5 minutes ago, NH Populist said:

And if our side gets it wrong, we're in for 4 years of the most incompetent, corrupt bunch of malcontents the world has ever produced.   Better to be right, than rush and get it wrong.  There's also the possibility of Dominion servers we've confiscated that'll absolutely destroy any defense the Left might attempt, IF the good guys are given the time to examine them completely.  

And as Ms. Powell said the other day to Lou Dobbs, she's not going to spill all her evidence in public before even making their filings.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

JerryL
24 minutes ago, mjperry51 said:

1. This is (IMO) far more urgent than the Durham investigation. If this fails Durham goes completely away. .  .

2. I have confidence that Sidney Powell has a calendar

Huge respect for Sidney.  Hope she has the goods.  Soon.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

JerryL
2 minutes ago, mjperry51 said:

As I said in another thread, she (and Lin Wood) wouldn't put their significant professional reputations on the line for a bluff. . .

Hope something comes of it.  And soon.  
Until then, having heard all of that multiple times before, I will remain skeptical.

Skeptical and hoping to be proven wrong.

Tikk
2 hours ago, mjperry51 said:

Post from Lin Wood on Parler:

linwood.png

This was posted to YouTube 11/12/2020 and is attached to the above Parler Post

• Haha (+1) 1

mjperry51
3 minutes ago, Tikk said:

This was posted to YouTube 11/12/2020 and is attached to the above Parler Post

I think someone posted that interview on RN -- is that Howie Carr??

Tikk
17 minutes ago, mjperry51 said:

I think someone posted that interview on RN -- is that Howie Carr??

The video / interview was posted to YouTube by someone named Michael Yeager 

ETA it appears it's Howie Carr doing the interview

Edited by Tikk

Dean Adam Smithee
2 hours ago, Coach said:

Wood, Giuliani and Powell, ask yourself, between the three of them what is their record ? As Ayn Rand said, if things seem impossible check your premise. We have been asked for at least one generation to believe the unbelievable and to ignore reality. I am no longer going to allow corrupt people to feed me sh!t sandwiches and I finally have a man as president who has taken them on and now has a team prepared to slog it out to victory.

Hang tuff , your way of life is on the line and the one and a half million people who showed up in D.C. on Saturday did it for all of us.

I HAVE asked myself that.

Giuliani? Well, I've said before that in my opinion he's part of the problem not the solution. And my understanding was that yesterday was the first time in almost 30 years that he's argued a case in federal court, the last being when he was a federal prosecutor up until '92.

Lin Wood? Somewhat of a 'celebrity' lawyer here in the Atlanta area. But the vast majority of his work is in high-profile Libel/Defamation/"reputation protection", etc., such as representing Richard Jewell in his defamation case against the FBI or whomever. This needs more of a Derschowitz type lawyer, someone who knows constitutional law and election law backwards, forwards, 9 ways to Sunday. Besides, Erick Erickson, who is ALSO a local lawyer (JD, Mercer, '00) but whose specialty WAS election law, has looked over Lin Wood's filing and said there nothing there.  Lin Wood's filing is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ta0rze1m3flzk5o/2020-11-13 Complaint - L. Wood v. Raffensperger et al.pdf?dl=0  I've looked it over as well (JM, Emory, '21 hopefully), and tend to agree with Erickson.

Powell? Don't know much about her, never read her book, never even heard of her before the election, can't find much about her track record or major wins/losses.  But some of y'all think highly of her, so I'll defer to that.

Okay, so maybe there's (1) good solid reputation between the three of them.

Edited by Dean Adam Smithee
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

mjperry51
36 minutes ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

Powell? Don't know much about her, never read her book, never even heard of her before the election, can't find much about her track record or major wins/losses.  But some of y'all think highly of her, so I'll defer to that.

Powell is the big gun in the group. Former Justice Department prosecutor, took on the Enron/Arthur Anderson defense. Put Andrew Weissman back on his heels for his prosecutorial  misconduct. Butted heads with Judge Emmet Sullivan in several of the trials. She is the lead in the process and knows the law and how to manage big cases.

Her strongest asset? She is a fierce defender of what's right -- not philosophically but legally.Having read her book and listened to several of her Lou Dobbs interviews I'm confident there's something significant there.

Wood is only advising -- he's not been engaged as a member of the team.

Rudy is there, Wood is adding value. Ms. Powell is driving the bus. You should really read her book.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3