Rate this topic

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Update from Trump's legal team today.

A must watch.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 4
  • Agree (+1) 2

She explains what is going on and a lot of it is what I have been saying about why it's taking so long to many who want instant action and success.

Also good commentary from Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani.

Rudy sets the lamestream media's asses on fire.

This clip will answer many of the questions that have been asked on this site about what is going on and why and the plans for the battles ahead.

Also to the naysayers here, Sidney Powell confirms the raids for the Dominion servers in Germany did indeed happen.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 3
  • Agree (+1) 3

mliff1

Go girl! Love her shutting up the press. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 3
  • Agree (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, mliff1 said:

Go girl! Love her shutting up the press. 

Jenna and Rudy definitely gave the media the tongue lashing that they deserved.

The media are traitors and are willful accomplices to treason.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 3
  • Agree (+1) 6

Ben Cranklin

If this is just "the opening statement" of a case they are saying will take weeks to present, I guess we'll see if enough people will pay attention that long and grasp something that protracted and complex.

In the meantime, as far as messaging goes, maybe they should stop saying "overturn" the election and start saying something like "decontaminate" the election, instead. If that phrasing caught on, it could be a subtle but perhaps important shift of framing and perception. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 2

mjperry51
5 minutes ago, Ben Cranklin said:

If this is just "the opening statement" of a case they are saying will take weeks to present, I guess we'll see if enough people will pay attention that long and grasp something that protracted and complex.

In the meantime, as far as messaging goes, maybe they should stop saying "overturn" the election and start saying something like "decontaminate" the election, instead. If that phrasing caught on, it could be a subtle but perhaps important shift of framing and perception. 

Agreed. Messaging doesn’t matter to the courts, but it’s critical in the court of public opinion...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

USNJIMRET
1 hour ago, Ben Cranklin said:

Agreed.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

E Van der Vliet

The lefts tactic on this is to use character assassination. 

I’ve never seen a more coordinated effort to discredit every issue that pops up. 

Trump is playing a long game here while the media inks small. 

The left is far too stupid to understand Trumps strategy. 

He just may be able to flip a state or two, prevent one from certifying in time, and getting one or two to the Supreme Court. 

Either states flip back to Trump, giving him the 270 threshold, or it goes to the Congress and Trump wins there. 

The clock ticks toward dec 14. All bets are off then. It’s do or die. Go Trump!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 3

zurg
2 hours ago, Ben Cranklin said:

I’d support paying attention to this stuff. Optics are important too. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 3
  • Agree (+1) 2

Howsithangin
5 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

Update from Trump's legal team today.

A must watch.

I think I'm in love!  :wub:

Jenna Ellis might be able to make me switch!  😜

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 2

Howsithangin
18 minutes ago, whwr55 said:

There are tv ads running here, framed to look like a PSA, ; assuring the election was fair and claims of fraud and cheating are false, next time it comes on i'll try to catch the name of the people behind the ad's.

Please!

Ticked@TinselTown

The MSM ignored everything but the fact that Guiliani's hair dye was melting...

That tells you that they're nothing more than snarking children.

• Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 4

NH Populist
2 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

The MSM ignored everything but the fact that Guiliani's hair dye was melting...

That tells you that they're nothing more than snarking children.

And if anyone's still on the fence about FOX news and their script readers, Kristen Fischer, covering the White House for them, was on board with CNN and the rest, ridiculing Giuliani, and Powell, etc., of regurgitation charges that have already been debunked.   I hate to say it, but FOX has been bitten by the vampire... :wallbash:

• Disagree (-1) 3
  • Agree (+1) 5

Ticked@TinselTown
23 minutes ago, NH Populist said:

And if anyone's still on the fence about FOX news and their script readers, Kristen Fischer, covering the White House for them, was on board with CNN and the rest, ridiculing Giuliani, and Powell, etc., of regurgitation charges that have already been debunked.   I hate to say it, but FOX has been bitten by the vampire... :wallbash:

Time to let the sunshine in...

bill-compton-true-blood.jpg

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

Taggart Transcontinental
14 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

She explains what is going on and a lot of it is what I have been saying about why it's taking so long to many who want instant action and success.

Also good commentary from Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani.

Rudy sets the lamestream media's asses on fire.

This clip will answer many of the questions that have been asked on this site about what is going on and why and the plans for the battles ahead.

Also to the naysayers here, Sidney Powell confirms the raids for the Dominion servers in Germany did indeed happen.

The important question about the server and other forensic evidence like it is who has possession of it. I can't trust our 'premier' law enforcement so they are out.

• Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

The important question about the server and other forensic evidence like it is who has possession of it. I can't trust our 'premier' law enforcement so they are out.

That's what she had said, doesn't know if "the good guys or the bad guys have it".

• Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 3

3 hours ago, NH Populist said:

Yesterday Tucker Carlson threw a hissy fit that Sidney Powell wouldn't come on his show to repeat the same info that she and Rudy did in their press conference. He went into a bitchy meltdown like some here saying put up or STFU about releasing the Kraken, saying that the "Kracken" meant giving them all of the evidence when that's a false assumption on his part. Tucker turned and is badmouthing her because he like many believe that it's all about them getting the info and everything else be damned. Sidney referred him back to the press conference, the affidavits, other evidence, etc. and said that she has more to do that just go on talk shows all day. I like that lady more and more. Tucker can KMA.

• Disagree (-1) 5
  • Agree (+1) 6

NH Populist
21 minutes ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

Yesterday Tucker Carlson threw a hissy fit that Sidney Powell wouldn't come on his show to repeat the same info that she and Rudy did in their press conference. He went into a bitchy meltdown like some here saying put up or STFU about releasing the Kraken, saying that the "Kracken" meant giving them all of the evidence when that's a false assumption on his part. Tucker turned and is badmouthing her because he like many believe that it's all about them getting the info and everything else be damned. Sidney referred him back to the press conference, the affidavits, other evidence, etc. and said that she has more to do that just go on talk shows all day. I like that lady more and more. Tucker can KMA.

It just goes to show how vulnerable reliable news sources really are.  Who would have thought FOX would abandon the viewers who put them where they were in the ratings war?  

Edited by NH Populist
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

Ladybird

So the network that has stoked and fed off of the right wing outrage machine is now a target of its ire, because the on-air talent attempted to act like honest to God journalists and ask for evidence.. Awesome sauce.

• Best Post (+1) 3
  • Disagree (-1) 6

Dutch13
2 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

What exactly constitutes a hissy fit to you?  Maybe you can share how exactly it was a "bitchy meltdown"?  

Tucker Carlson isn't my favorite.....but he calls it like it is.  Is it going to take Alex Jones saying it for you to believe it?

Your characterization of him sounds like you just can't handle the facts, as they have been shown.   The Trump campaign can make all the accusations they want, but if they can't be proved, then two months from now, Biden will be attempting to take the oath of office (I am not convinced he will be able to recite it).

• Disagree (-1) 4
  • Agree (+1) 3

Dutch13
2 hours ago, NH Populist said:

It just goes to show how vulnerable reliable news sources really are.  Who would have thought FOX would abandon the viewers who put them where they were in the ratings war?  

How is telling the truth "abandon(ing) the viewers who put them  where they were in the ratings war"?  

It sounds more like folks in the right have placed Trump on the same pedestal that folks on the left placed Obama.  As soon as Trump started attacking Fox, because they dared to cover Biden's speeches (like they covered President Trump's speeches), folks started turning off Fox.  If Trump goes into any media after he leaves office......then it all too obvious that he was using his attacks on Fox to build his own media empire, and not because it was true.

It is time to get back to principles before persona......and get away from the cult of personality.  

We can all appreciate the job that President Trump did.....but still recognize that there was life before Trump and there will be life after Trump.

As much as some folks accuse me of Trump Derangement Syndrome, too many are affected by Trump Obsession Syndrome.

• Disagree (-1) 4
  • Agree (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

What exactly constitutes a hissy fit to you?  Maybe you can share how exactly it was a "bitchy meltdown"?  

Tucker Carlson isn't my favorite.....but he calls it like it is.  Is it going to take Alex Jones saying it for you to believe it?

Your characterization of him sounds like you just can't handle the facts, as they have been shown.   The Trump campaign can make all the accusations they want, but if they can't be proved, then two months from now, Biden will be attempting to take the oath of office (I am not convinced he will be able to recite it).

Take a look at your own post. You're the same.

Not even worth a response, TDS boy.

You can't handle reality or Trump.

• Disagree (-1) 3
  • Agree (+1) 2

2 hours ago, NH Populist said:

Sidney Powell told Tucker in a tweet just as she did in the press conference.

She and the legal team's job are there to try this with the evidence in court, not in public opinion. That's where their efforts are.

So all of the crybabies out there who are throwing a tantrum demanding that they reveal all of their evidence to them right now or STFU can all go suck one.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 4

Dutch13
1 minute ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

Take a look at your own post. You're the same.

Not even worth a response, TDS boy.

You can't handle reality or Trump.

Hahahaha......well, at least you didn't use emojis.  Still, you didn't answer any of my questions.   What did he say that was a hissy fit?   How did he melt down?  

You make all these unfounded accusations......with NOTHING to back them up.   Anybody can watch the Tucker segment and realize you are lying.  He asked questions......and nobody from the Trump campaign can answer them.  

• Disagree (-1) 4
  • Agree (+1) 2