Nolte: Top Pollster Finds 47% Say ‘Likely’ Democrats Stole Election

Rate this topic

MTP Reggie

Nolte: Top Pollster Finds 47% Say ‘Likely’ Democrats Stole Election
JOHN NOLTE
19 Nov 2020
Breitbart

<More Here>

Only 50 percent of likely voters say the 2020 election was not stolen by Democrats, while 47 percent said it is likely Democrats stole the election.

There are polls and then there are poLoLs. Fox News, New York Times/ Siena, Washington Post/ABC, Quinnipiac, NBC/Marist, Reuters/Ipsos, Monmouth, Politico/Morning Consult… Those are all poLols — totally useless liars and propagandists who have gotten three election cycles so horribly and deliberately wrong, only a fool would pay attention to them. Liars. Damned liars. PoLoLs. Get away from me with your poLoLs.

And don’t even get me started on that useless clown Nate Silver.

Based on their track recorded — you know, actual merit, I trust IBD/TIPP, Susquehanna, Trafalgar, and Rasmussen… Those are pollsters. Those are polls. And when Rasmussen tells us a whopping 47 percent of likely voters believe the Democrats stole the election, I am confident in passing that along.

“How likely is it,” Rasmussen asked 1,000 likely voters between November 17-18, “that Democrats stole votes or destroyed pro-Trump ballots in several states to ensure Biden would win?”

Only 50 percent said it was not likely, while a whopping 47 percent said it was likely.

Not at all likely: 41 percent.

Not very likely: 9 percent.

Somewhat likely: 11 percent.

Very likely: 36 percent.

There’s another way to look at this… only 41 percent are certain the election was not stolen from Trump.

The partisan breakdown is not exactly what I expected with 75 percent of Republicans — 75 percent! — saying it is very (61 percent) or somewhat (14 percent) likely the election was stolen.

Get this… 30 percent of Democrats — Democrats! — say it is very (20 percent) or somewhat (10 percent) likely the election was stolen from Trump.

(snip)

<More Here>

MontyPython

Everybody knows the Democrats cheated. They always do. The only question is whether or not they'll get away with it AGAIN.

B) 

zurg
9 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

Everybody knows the Democrats cheated. They always do. The only question is whether or not they'll get away with it AGAIN.

B) 

I firmly believe they won’t get away with it this time. Yes, it’s more belief than knowledge, but here’s why:

1) Those prosecuting the case are not in government, so no conflict of interest, better public support, and nobody to tell them that they have no authority to continue - and they are filing lawsuits in court. It’s a team unbound to anything and proficient at what they do. 

2) Democrats screwed up in a big way by making the magnitude of their cheating so big and the methods so many. Too many people know about it and are coming (and have come) forward with sworn statements. It’s going to be obvious. It won’t be “if”, it’ll be exactly just how much. I understand that it was the only way to score a victory, and they went for it, and it shows their desperation and fear of a second Trump term. 

3) The whole equipment-software angle. People distrust stuff done on the internet already. Now they find out the voting machines and software aren’t American, were designed with an ability to run algorithms to modify ballot counts, and had our ballot data sent to foreign countries for tabulation. 

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
29 minutes ago, zurg said:

I firmly believe they won’t get away with it this time. Yes, it’s more belief than knowledge, but here’s why:

1) Those prosecuting the case are not in government, so no conflict of interest, better public support, and nobody to tell them that they have no authority to continue - and they are filing lawsuits in court. It’s a team unbound to anything and proficient at what they do. 

2) Democrats screwed up in a big way by making the magnitude of their cheating so big and the methods so many. Too many people know about it and are coming (and have come) forward with sworn statements. It’s going to be obvious. It won’t be “if”, it’ll be exactly just how much. I understand that it was the only way to score a victory, and they went for it, and it shows their desperation and fear of a second Trump term. 

3) The whole equipment-software angle. People distrust stuff done on the internet already. Now they find out the voting machines and software aren’t American, were designed with an ability to run algorithms to modify ballot counts, and had our ballot data sent to foreign countries for tabulation. 

Nothing would make me happier than for you to be right.

:yes:

• Like (+1) 1

Ma Deuce

Of course they cheated.

How else could they get a corrupt, angry, bitter old man to win? 

The Dem's think they're too big to fail. But they're wrong. 

There's too many liars trying to keep their story straight. The truth will eventually become known.

moocow
2 hours ago, Ma Deuce said:

Of course they cheated.

How else could they get a corrupt, angry, bitter old man to win? 

The Dem's think they're too big to fail. But they're wrong. 

There's too many liars trying to keep their story straight. The truth will eventually become known.

I hope you’re right. But history tends to say they’ll get away with it. The classic example of vote fraud tipping an election, where it was PROVEN there was vote fraud was the WA gubernatorial race with Rossi vs Gregoire. On the 3rd recount, Gregoire finally won with something like a 100 vote lead after 110% of king county reported in. Clear vote fraud, and yet she became the governor. 

So hopefully Trump can pull it off, but at this point, I’m pessimistic.