To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Vegas Oddsmaker Says, “The Fix Was In, Trump Was Robbed, This Election Was Stolen”

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Vegas Oddsmaker Says, “The Fix Was In, Trump Was Robbed, This Election Was Stolen”

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/

by Wayne Root

November 14, 2020

Article;

I’ve been a Las Vegas oddsmaker and sports gaming expert for four decades- long before I became known as a nationally syndicated conservative talk show host.

I understand odds and gambling in a way that no other conservative media personality, host, or politician in this country could.

And I can tell you something is very wrong with this presidential election. It reminds me of a fixed football game. Remember the famous fixed 1978 game between the New York Giants and Philadelphia Eagles. The Giants quarterback handed the ball off. The running back didn’t want it. It fell on the ground. Herm Edwards of the Eagles picked it up and ran it into the end zone with seconds left for a last second victory. Every bettor in the world knows that game was fixed. It doesn’t matter if you can prove it. We all know.

Gamblers feel the same way about this presidential election. This presidential election is rancid. It feels as fixed as that Giants-Eagles NFL football game. Let me give you the details of this election- from a gambler’s perspective.

Trump entered the night a 2 to 1 underdog. As soon as the polls started to close and the picture became clear, Trump’s odds quickly moved to even money. Then Trump became the slight favorite. Then a moderate favorite. Then a 2-to-1 favorite.

Then 3 to 1. 4 to 1. 5 to 1. 6 to 1. 7 to 1. Finally, Trump moved to 8 to 1 favorite.

What does all this mean? Bettors putting their money on the line during Election Night have always proven to be deadly accurate. Smart bettors can clearly see what direction a race is taking. Bettors around the world clearly saw what I saw, when they stared at the electoral map- Trump was headed for an electoral landslide.

But something wasn’t quite right. Fox News wouldn’t call Florida for Trump- even though he was ahead by a mile. They wouldn’t call Ohio- even though Trump was ahead by a mile, They wouldn’t call Texas- even though Trump was ahead by a mile. I sat there screaming at my television.

More strange calls. Fox News had called Virginia for Biden at the start of the night- with Trump well ahead in Virginia. Trump would remain ahead in Virginia for three long hours after Fox awarded the electoral votes to Biden. Why would they do that? What was the rush? It made no sense.

Biden was awarded Virginia with Trump ahead. But Trump was ahead by a mile in Florida, Ohio and Texas, yet Fox News refused to award him the electoral votes. I knew at that moment, something was wrong. Something smelled fishy. Something was rotten in the DC Swamp.

Full Story

USMCforever60

No offense to Mr Root, but it did not take a PHD/MS or a LV oddsmaker to understand this election was for the heart and soul of this country. Unfortunately, there are more gut-eaters and pond scum that there are of us (gut-eater and pond scum are references to lib Dems and other poop stains).

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

USMCforever60

To "Thumbs Down"  If you dont agree, at least have the guts to state your rebuttal.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

mliff1

Of course the fix was in. I watched the rally's, it was hilarious, Biden in a circle with a mask on, what a looser. Trump 10's of Thousands at Rally's. It was just as bad if not worse than Hillary's campaign. It is funny that people will bet on anything. "10 bucks says he picks his nose, 50 bucks says he eats it" "Your on".

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

zurg
2 hours ago, USMCforever60 said:

To "Thumbs Down"  If you dont agree, at least have the guts to state your rebuttal.

It’s the left’s way of life. 

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

USMCforever60

Thanks Zurg.  Thought so

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Tikk
53 minutes ago, zurg said:

It’s the left’s way of life. 

35 minutes ago, USMCforever60 said:

Thanks Zurg.  Thought so

And it's why you don't see Trump bumper stickers.

People don't want their cars keyed or tires slashed.

The left have become terrorists.  I'd like to see evidence to contrary.  Honestly, I would.  Leftists?  Left leaning posters?  Anyone?

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

MTP Reggie
16 minutes ago, Tikk said:

The left have become terrorists.  I'd like to see evidence to contrary.  Honestly, I would.  Leftists?  Left leaning posters?  Anyone?

USMCforever60
1 hour ago, Tikk said:

My Moms said that too. 

Jon Wayne

I would imagine that all those Vegas gamblers who gave odds and then lost with Trump would be a tad peeved that they got cheated out of their money.  They might even be peeved enough to march on Washington and "occupy" every damn thing.

LongKnife

Now they’ll be betting on how long Plugs stays in office.