The press conference the media mocked, derided, and refused to cover

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

The press conference the media mocked, derided, and refused to cover

https://www.americanthinker.com/

By Donald N. Finley

November 20, 2020

Article:

I watched the news conference Thursday conducted by President Trump's campaign attorneys, and later visited the websites of the major networks to see what their interpretation of the bombshell would be. 

CNN said they wouldn’t even air the news conference because it was ‘so bananas’ and ‘full of BS.’ Yes, really.

MSNBC linked to a Chuck Todd commentary saying: “This has been a bonkers press conference.”  

ABC linked to this headline: “Promising more lawsuits, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani recycles debunked claims.”  

CBS News, at 9:32 p.m., had no mention of the news conference at all.  

NBC News put out: “Rudy Giuliani baselessly alleges ‘centralized’ voter fraud at free-wheeling news conference.”  

Fox News's Kristin Fisher blatantly called Giuliani a liar. 

Even Tucker Carlson, despite calling the electoral fraud "the single greatest crime in American history” raised doubts about top Trump lawyer Sidney Powell, because she went without sending his show ‘a single page’ of evidence, despite ‘polite requests.’ 

One of the stated purposes of the press conference was to provide the circumstantial evidence of massive numbers of incidences of fraud, across several states, and potentially every state, as an introduction before it is presented as direct evidence in court.  That purpose was specifically to counter the prevailing reporting by the networks mentioned above, and others, that no evidence exists of fraud.  At one point, Giuliani mentioned approximately 1,000 affidavits, not all of which are public, but many that are, and accompany the lawsuit filings as a matter of public record. 

That leads to another purpose of the press conference, which was to tell the journalists to stop lying to the American public, and do some journalism.  If it isn’t handed to you, go find it; it’s in public records.  

The problem with that purpose is it presupposes that upon finding evidence of fraud, the journalists would report it truthfully.  And we know that is not true from the links above, and the lack of concern and seriousness in their reporting on the ‘single greatest crime in American history’.  Words like ‘bonkers,’ ‘bananas,’ and ‘free-wheeling’ typify the level of professionalism in today’s news industry, not grave dangers to our freedom and way of life. 

While real Americans are outraged, demand the truth, and insist if the allegations are true, the offenders be punished commensurate with their crimes, those Americans only by luck of birth dismiss the notion of any malfeasance, and joke about the real Americans pressing for truth.  

Their agenda is more personal, individual, selfish and agenda driven.  To them, America is the distance they can reach, the stuff they own, or the single human who looks back from a mirror; not a gift, a blessing, a treasure, a lifeline, the savior of the world multiple times over, the end of the rainbow, a community of free people, the most powerful nation on Earth, the greatest form of government ever conceived by man, my country ‘tis of thee, or one nation under God, etc., etc., etc.  They see it as a convenience, “What’s in it for me?”  

Full Story

mliff1

They can all go to that "hot place"!

Ticked@TinselTown
41 minutes ago, mliff1 said:

They can all go to that "hot place"!

OIP.W5p7sSIrPeQgMIgKRHmt0wHaDd?pid=Api&r

• Agree (+1) 1

gregor

They aren't just going to go to "that hot place"..      they need to be sent there.   This is worthy of war.

• Agree (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Even Tucker Carlson, despite calling the electoral fraud "the single greatest crime in American history” raised doubts about top Trump lawyer Sidney Powell, because she went without sending his show ‘a single page’ of evidence, despite ‘polite requests.’ 

Tucker thinks he's special and that Sidney Powell's job is to spend all of her time catering to him and the media as if she has nothing else going on.

She told him and everyone that their job is to try this in criminal court, not in public opinion.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

zurg

I should have waited to post this here, I’m including a link because I spent some time on this post. I wanted to counter a lot of the doubters. Please watch the whole media conference, and you’ll see once again why not to trust the media, although I don’t think most here need to be told that... 

• Agree (+1) 1

Drwhooves

I agree with Gregor. Our forefathers, heck I am a direct descendent of one of the signers of the constitution, started the Revolutionary War over less tyranny than this. This needs to be stopped.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Hieronymous
19 hours ago, Drwhooves said:

I agree with Gregor. Our forefathers, heck I am a direct descendent of one of the signers of the constitution, started the Revolutionary War over less tyranny than this. This needs to be stopped.

A guy I've been friends with for 45 years is a descendant of Benjamin Rush.