LongKnife

Sidney Powell: Will Prove Case 'Within Next Two Weeks' in Court

Rate this topic

LongKnife

Sidney Powell: Will Prove Case 'Within Next Two Weeks' in Court

Newsmax

Sandy Fitzgerald

November 20, 2020

Trump campaign attorney Sidney Powell Friday claimed her team will be able to prove, in court, all of their claims concerning the election "within the next two weeks," as "we have more than enough evidence now."

"We have more evidence now than the present population is imprisoned on," Powell told Fox Business' Maria Bartiromo, while laughing off a statement from Dominion Voting Systems denying the attorneys' claim that the company's software was used to pull votes away from President Donald Trump and give them to Democrat challenger Joe Biden, and that the company had ties to Venezuela. 

"All I can tell you is that well, the company might have somehow severed or tried to sever the relationships recently, I don’t know how they are parsing their words, but I can tell you that the company was started with Venezuelan money in Venezuela for the express purpose of rigging elections for Hugo Chavez," Powell said.

Story

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Patience, grasshoppers.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

I hope that this will burst the corruption boil once and for all and that even the most self retarded, hypocritical leftist cannot deny the truth of what happened...

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

DJGoody

I'll believe it when I see it!  Call me skeptical, but I have seen this game before by the right.  

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Dutch13

That should be simple enough to do since all the Rino's in the republican controlled senate have been confirming Trump appointed judges non-stop since January 2017.

• Disagree (-1) 5
  • Agree (+1) 3

searcher

I’d like to believe it but I’m tired of hearing “We have proof” and seeing nothing. It better be good with back up evidence or nobody will ever believe again claims of fraud. 
Mark

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 4

Coach
33 minutes ago, Dutch13 said:

That should be simple enough to do since all the Rino's in the republican controlled senate have been confirming Trump appointed judges non-stop since January 2017.

Thanks for the cheap shot. It's merely proof of how many crooked democrat judges are still out there. 

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Ticked@TinselTown
7 minutes ago, mjperry51 said:

:thud:

Do all of you screaming for Powell and Co. to show you their cards before they file in court understand anything? Why would they reveal their evidence to the public BEFORE they do the court filing?

Sure - let's just let everyone and their brother (the media, the Democrats, dirty state election officials, Dominion, et al) know what their case is based on ahead of time, so they can begin planning their response, hide or destroy evidence that might be revealed in discovery, and give the MSM weeks to try and destroy the case even before it gets in front of a judge?

Friggin unbelievable. . . 

I can't wait for the mad smiley troll to hit this post.

7853028080_483d703fe4_z.jpg

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 5

zurg
20 minutes ago, searcher said:

I’d like to believe it but I’m tired of hearing “We have proof” and seeing nothing. It better be good with back up evidence or nobody will ever believe again claims of fraud. 
Mark

I’ll give ye of little faith and patience this: yes, they’d better be right about their claims of fraud. But I believe we already know enough to say that there was fraud without any doubt. Giuliani laid it out very well in yesterday’s news conference that all the media claimed to be rehashing of old stuff - when it clearly wasn’t that at all. Go check it out for yourself! 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

Confessor
29 minutes ago, searcher said:

Mark

I believe that they are accumulating a “truth bomb” of evidence. Which do you think would be more effective: a slow trickle of evidence that can easily be brushed away by the media and big tech, or an avalanche of evidence hitting at the speed of a freight train that can not be easily brushed aside?  With the short attention span of people these days, a slow trickle would be covered over quickly and forgotten.  A “yuuuge” pile of affidavits, statements, pictures, and other evidence will be harder to just make go away.  

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

mjperry51
1 minute ago, Confessor said:

“truth bomb”

I like that. . .

DJGoody
24 minutes ago, mjperry51 said:

Do all of you screaming for Powell and Co. to show you their cards before they file in court understand anything? Why would they reveal their evidence to the public BEFORE they do the court filing?

Sure - let's just let everyone and their brother (the media, the Democrats, dirty state election officials, Dominion, et al) know what their case is based on ahead of time, so they can begin planning their response, hide or destroy evidence that might be revealed in discovery, and give the MSM weeks to try and destroy the case even before it gets in front of a judge?

I don't disagree with you, but I am a pessimist when it comes to politics.  I am used to being disappointed, not by Trump, but by judges and RHINOs.  

zurg
4 minutes ago, Confessor said:

I believe that they are accumulating a “truth bomb” of evidence. Which do you think would be more effective: a slow trickle of evidence that can easily be brushed away by the media and big tech, or an avalanche of evidence hitting at the speed of a freight train that can not be easily brushed aside?  With the short attention span of people these days, a slow trickle would be covered over quickly and forgotten.  A “yuuuge” pile of affidavits, statements, pictures, and other evidence will be harder to just make go away.  

Well said. If it was a trickle, like you said the media would ignore them or majorly downplay them each in turn, concluding in the end that the Trump team was unable to come up with substance. 

Let’s see what the court filings bring. I like how confident they are. And unlike many here, I think Giuliani is doing well. 

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

mjperry51
8 minutes ago, DJGoody said:

I don't disagree with you, but I am a pessimist when it comes to politics.  I am used to being disappointed, not by Trump, but by judges and RHINOs.  

I'm not focused on a "needed outcome". I know what I think should happen given what I know . I believe you start a race and run as hard as you can for as long as you can (or have to).

I try to manage my expectations; the battle must be fought, or one can never win.

ETA: Hey -- I live near Cincinnati. We used to have a pro football team! I know about managing expectations!!

Edited by mjperry51
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

DJGoody
1 minute ago, mjperry51 said:

I'm not focused on a "needed outcome". I know what I think should happen given what I know . I believe you start a race and run as hard as you can for as long as you can (or have to).

I try to manage my expectations; the battle must be fought, or one can never win.

Yes, I understand.  We Conservatives can all agree that this election was stolen.  That is obvious.  I hope Trump's lawyers can prove it without a shadow of doubt.  The issue is that we are playing basketball and the other side is using 10 players to our 5.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

E Van der Vliet
39 minutes ago, mjperry51 said:

Well, I just think she should show the evidence to ME before anyone else. ;) 

• Haha (+1) 2

Ladybird
29 minutes ago, Coach said:

Thanks for the cheap shot. It's merely proof of how many crooked democrat judges are still out there. 

Federal judge dismisses Trump campaign lawsuit seeking to halt Georgia election certification

Trump appointed judge

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

mjperry51
20 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Federal judge dismisses Trump campaign lawsuit seeking to halt Georgia election certification

Trump appointed judge

Oh look -- a drive by fruiting. . .

She-Chucks-Fruit-Pierce-Brosnan-Being-Al

ETA: Should have said an irrelevant drive by fruiting. . .

Edited by mjperry51
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Disagree (-1) 1

mjperry51
24 minutes ago, President-Elect E Vliet said:

Well, I just think she should show the evidence to ME before anyone else. ;) 

:rofl:

Specs
1 hour ago, mjperry51 said:

Well it is called being burnt one too many times ;)

Cannot fault us for wanting to see it all before going along for the ride. 

I believe there is overwhelming evidence to support fraud. The question is do they have it so that the court sees it that way too? My issue is that they keep saying they have it, but I have not seen any proof of it within the court filings that have happened so far.

I am hopeful you are correct, but I remain skeptical because I am still waiting for Barr on the origins of the Russia hoax BS. They should have released all of that before the election.

• Agree (+1) 1

mjperry51
48 minutes ago, DJGoody said:

Yes, I understand.  We Conservatives can all agree that this election was stolen.  That is obvious.  I hope Trump's lawyers can prove it without a shadow of doubt.  The issue is that we are playing basketball and the other side is using 10 players to our 5.  

Can't do anything about the refs - still have to play the game the best you can. . .

ETA: shark.jpg

Edited by mjperry51
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Dean Adam Smithee
1 hour ago, mjperry51 said:

As I've posted on another thread, *I* for one am NOT asking Powell & Co to show *ME* their cards; I'm asking them to show A COURT their cards, by way of a filing. Then we all can read the filing and render an opinion (And, yeah, I know: "Opinions are like buttholes - everybody's got one and they all stink". LOL)

It was earlier in the week on another thread as well that Zurg replied to me, based on Powell's interviews last Saturday, something like:

"Have patience, she's said she'll have something by Friday"

To which I said something like:

"Yeah, Okay, I can sit on my hands until Friday".

Well, okay, today is that Friday. It is PAST Friday, in terms of being able to file anything, at least on the east coast.  And all I see is Sidney Powell kicking the can down the road another two weeks. I've HAD patience, yet all I see on the legal landscape is bupkis. And there is a very REAL deadline coming up in two weeks, the Dec 8 so-called "Safe Harbor" date. From the time she used the phrase "Irrefutable Evidence" on Lou Dobbs last Saturday until Dec 8th? 1/3 of that is already gone.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 3
  • Agree (+1) 5

searcher
25 minutes ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

As I've posted on another thread, *I* for one am NOT asking Powell & Co to show *ME* their cards; I'm asking them to show A COURT their cards, by way of a filing. Then we all can read the filing and render an opinion (And, yeah, I know: "Opinions are like buttholes - everybody's got one and they all stink". LOL)

It was earlier in the week on another thread as well that Zurg replied to me, based on Powell's interviews last Saturday, something like:

"Have patience, she's said she'll have something by Friday"

To which I said something like:

"Yeah, Okay, I can sit on my hands until Friday".

Well, okay, today is that Friday. It is PAST Friday, in terms of being able to file anything, at least on the east coast.  And all I see is Sidney Powell kicking the can down the road another two weeks. I've HAD patience, yet all I see on the legal landscape is bupkis. And there is a very REAL deadline coming up in two weeks, the Dec 8 so-called "Safe Harbor" date. From the time she used the phrase "Irrefutable Evidence" on Lou Dobbs last Saturday until Dec 8th? 1/3 of that is already gone.

I am in agreement on this. And since I don’t know.....if the proof (let’s say absolute no doubt at all that there was enough phony votes that Trump easily won) doesn’t come out ‘till after the deadline can he still be declared winner or is he screwed?

Mark

• Agree (+1) 1