To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

BREAKING: Georgia SoS Backtracks on Announcement the State Has Certified Election

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

BREAKING: Georgia SoS Backtracks on Announcement the State Has Certified Election

https://redstate.com/

By Becca Lower

Nov 20, 2020

Article:

It appears someone in the Georgia secretary of state’s office got a bit over their skis, after Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced today that Georgia had certified former Vice President Joe Biden as the state’s presidential winner, which our own Streiff reported earlier on Friday.

Now, the office is backtracking on that. In a live update, under a banner reading, “Georgia secretary of state issues correction, saying certification of its general election results is still under way,” the Washington Post reports:

Despite an earlier announcement, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) said the office is still completing its certification. The office issued a correction, reversing an earlier announcement that had declared the certification was complete. Raffensperger said he expects certification to be completed later Friday.

A revised update from WaPo included this depiction of the “error”:

His office then stumbled on the final step, prematurely announcing that the certification was complete while only unofficial results remained on the public website. Forty minutes after the big news, the secretary of state’s office corrected its news release and said the results would be released later.
[…]

State law requires Raffensperger to certify the election results by 5 p.m. Friday. Then, Gov. Brian Kemp has until 5 p.m. Saturday to certify the state’s slate of 16 presidential electors.

Full Story

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental
20 minutes ago, pepperonikkid said:

https://redstate.com/

By Becca Lower

Nov 20, 2020

Article:

It appears someone in the Georgia secretary of state’s office got a bit over their skis, after Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced today that Georgia had certified former Vice President Joe Biden as the state’s presidential winner, which our own Streiff reported earlier on Friday.

Now, the office is backtracking on that. In a live update, under a banner reading, “Georgia secretary of state issues correction, saying certification of its general election results is still under way,” the Washington Post reports:

Despite an earlier announcement, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) said the office is still completing its certification. The office issued a correction, reversing an earlier announcement that had declared the certification was complete. Raffensperger said he expects certification to be completed later Friday.

A revised update from WaPo included this depiction of the “error”:

His office then stumbled on the final step, prematurely announcing that the certification was complete while only unofficial results remained on the public website. Forty minutes after the big news, the secretary of state’s office corrected its news release and said the results would be released later.
[…]

State law requires Raffensperger to certify the election results by 5 p.m. Friday. Then, Gov. Brian Kemp has until 5 p.m. Saturday to certify the state’s slate of 16 presidential electors.

Full Story

Then they can get notified of their actions in this fraud and their charges in about a month.

• Best Post (+1) 2

Dean Adam Smithee

FAKE NEWS

GA HAS "certified" the election.

Don't really care what the dope-smokers on 4-Chan / 8-Chan have to say.

• Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 5

Taggart Transcontinental
10 minutes ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

FAKE NEWS

Oh yes he certified, with this statement.

“I believe that the numbers that we have presented today are correct,” said Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger earlier Friday.

Never have I seen such a wishy washy statement from a Secretary of State when certifying an election total. That's almost an admission that fraud was committed. So Never Trumper, keep dancing your jig, when it goes down the disappointment will be epic.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

ThePatriot
1 hour ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

FAKE NEWS

:scratch: This is from Redstate and they're quoting the Washington Post as well as Brendan Keefe, Chief Investigator at Atlanta's WXIA 11Alive (TEGNA - NBC).

And if you read what was said, the first announcement that the results had been certified today was simply premature but that they would announce later that the process was complete later TODAY (apparently at 5pm EST).

So this report was accurate and you're simply wrong to refer to it as "fake news".  :rolleyes: 

• Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 3

Taggart Transcontinental
9 minutes ago, ThePatriot said:

:scratch: This is from Redstate and they're quoting the Washington Post as well as Brendan Keefe, Chief Investigator at Atlanta's WXIA 11Alive (TEGNA - NBC).

And if you read what was said, the first announcement that the results had been certified today was simply premature but that they would announce later that the process was complete later TODAY (apparently at 5pm EST).

So this report was accurate and you're simply wrong to refer to it as "fake news".  :rolleyes: 

Apparently the Circuit Courts were reassigned today.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/about/circuitAssignments.aspx

It is ordered that the following allotment be made of The Chief Justice and the Associate Justices of this Court among the circuits, pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42 and that such allotment be entered of record, effective November 20, 2020.

For the Third Circuit - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice (Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virgin Island)

For the Sixth Circuit - Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice (Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee)

For the Seventh Circuit - Amy Coney Barrett, Associate Justice (Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin)

For the Eleventh Circuit - Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice (Alabama, Florida, Georgia)

Someone is playing 4D chess.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
2 hours ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Then they can get notified of their actions in this fraud and their charges in about a month.

:exactly:

They need to go ahead and certify the fraud so they can spend a long time in prison.

Especially their dominion bribe taking secretary of state.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 4

Taggart Transcontinental
7 minutes ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

:exactly:

They need to go ahead and certify the fraud so they can spend a long time in prison.

Especially their dominion bribe taking secretary of state.

AND Governor. Why would they be so in a hurry to validate this fraud and pretend like nothing happened.

• Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 6

Howsithangin
4 hours ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

FAKE NEWS

Why so testy?

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Dean Adam Smithee
13 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

Why so testy?

Becuse, as I've said repeatedly, I don't want to see GA Republicans torn apart over this.

Realize that, with an all-important runoff coming up Jan 5, the enemy has a solid interest in fracturing Republicans by getting people to chase after shadows.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Specs
9 minutes ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

Becuse, as I've said repeatedly, I don't want to see GA Republicans torn apart over this.

Realize that, with an all-important runoff coming up Jan 5, the enemy has a solid interest in fracturing Republicans by getting people to chase after shadows.

So, wanting to ensure that the vote was honest and legit is fracturing in your opinion?

Now, maybe Georgia Republican's are spineless censoredtards, but I would think finding out the vote was indeed tampered with and fraudulent would be a rallying moment not a fracturing one.

Of course, from what I have seen lately of the citizen of Georgia, I think Hillary visited and placed all of your guys balls in a lock box. So, I guess you are correct the Republicans of Georgia are too cowardly and spineless to come together over a moment where their Governor and SoS worked with the enemies of the state to steal their voices and vote.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Dean Adam Smithee
40 minutes ago, Specs said:

So, wanting to ensure that the vote was honest and legit is fracturing in your opinion?

Now, maybe Georgia Republican's are spineless censoredtards, but I would think finding out the vote was indeed tampered with and fraudulent would be a rallying moment not a fracturing one.

Of course, from what I have seen lately of the citizen of Georgia, I think Hillary visited and placed all of your guys balls in a lock box. So, I guess you are correct the Republicans of Georgia are too cowardly and spineless to come together over a moment where their Governor and SoS worked with the enemies of the state to steal their voices and vote.

Nothing against YOU , personally, but your post is EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

I'll throw down the gauntlet: RETRACT your comment, Or I will consider this in my decision as to whether or not to even vote in the run-off.

• Confused 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

Dean Adam Smithee

And for the record, GA HAS been "certified".

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

firecoco
1 hour ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

Nothing against YOU , personally, but your post is EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

I'll throw down the gauntlet: RETRACT your comment, Or I will consider this in my decision as to whether or not to even vote in the run-off.

You are so full of yourself it’s scary

• Agree (+1) 2

Dean Adam Smithee
Just now, firecoco said:

You are so full of yourself it’s scary

Let's revisit this , after Jan 5.

• Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

Junto
5 hours ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

If those in charge of elections in GA are rigging the elections, why then worry about fracturing the participants? 

kestrel
4 hours ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

I recommend that you don't...I'm not saying anything with respect to your real political leaning..Don't know Don't care..but just as a personal aside I think you should just give it a break for a few months. All this confrontational stuff is pushing you close to the edge...Just give it up Adam...it really doesn't matter who wins...because if you're an example of what Georgia Rep/Dems are really like then this whole ShiesShow is outside of what used to be your comfort zone and can only lead to more bad stuff for you to obsess over...a nice long nap I think.

Kestrel...

• Agree (+1) 2

Dean Adam Smithee
23 minutes ago, kestrel said:

I recommend that you don't...I'm not saying anything with respect to your real political leaning..Don't know Don't care..but just as a personal aside I think you should just give it a break for a few months. All this confrontational stuff is pushing you close to the edge...Just give it up Adam...it really doesn't matter who wins...because if you're an example of what Georgia Rep/Dems are really like then this whole ShiesShow is outside of what used to be your comfort zone and can only lead to more bad stuff for you to obsess over...a nice long nap I think.

Kestrel...

Thanks for the advice, my friend

Yeah, I know,  This whole GA run-off thing has got me wound tighter than a grandfather clock.  I apologize here for anything I've said... or likely WILL say before the run-off.

And I'm breathing In and out into a paper lunchbag as we speak.  LOL. 

Edited by Dean Adam Smithee
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Specs
On 11/21/2020 at 1:08 PM, Dean Adam Smithee said:

I do not care one lick if you vote in the run-off.

You seem to be confused as to how important you are in my world. I am not the one that is not standing up to the fraud and outright theft of your voice and vote by your Governor and SoS.

Do what you will, at this point I have written off the whole state of Georgia as being a safe and sound place for civilized people to visit let alone live. 

• Agree (+1) 1