Biden again reminds the world what a nasty man he is

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Biden again reminds the world what a nasty man he is

https://www.americanthinker.com/

By Andrea Widburg

November 21, 2020

Article:

One of the tropes of the election is that Biden will bring sweetness and light to the White House, in stark contrast to Trump’s extraordinary meanness. And it is true that Trump is often mean. If you’re a powerful person who strikes at him, Trump will come back with a vengeance (especially if you’re John Bolton). However, Trump is never mean to ordinary people. Joe Biden, by contrast, is chronically and horribly nasty to ordinary men and women who get in his way.

Think about this: Has Trump ever insulted an ordinary American? I can’t think of any time he’s done that. Instead, Trump attacks only the powerful and he attacks them only if they’ve aimed a blow at him first. My favorite of Trump’s recent scathing denunciations is the insult he leveled at the execrable John Bolton:

When I consider the extraordinary vindictiveness that Bolton directed at Trump, I smile every time I read that tweet. Trump has been mean to powerful people who betrayed him, including Rex Tillerson and John Kelly. His message is clear: If you betray him, he will punch back twice as hard. But again, Trump will not personally insult ordinary people, even those who are mean to or about him. (And no, Trump did not crudely imitate a physically impaired reporter. That’s long-since been debunked.)

It’s quite different with Joe Biden. While he’s happy enough to fawn over and grovel before powerful people, Biden is an unusually nasty man when he feels that ordinary people have failed to respect him. Herewith a collection of just how vicious “Mr. Unity” really is. 

Full Story

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

LongKnife

Gee, I had almost forgotten.

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg

Perfectly framed. Trump is mean towards the nasty aristocracy and nice to regular people. Biden is the exact reverse. 

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Alexis

When it first came out about him mimicking a handicapped person, I remembered him doing that very thing at least once or twice before.  It had nothing to do with the person's physical condition, only that the comments from that person were so ignorant.  He was mocking the ignorance.

I also watched The Apprentice many times, and was particularly taken with his sensitivity toward one of the contestants, who had started to cry in the boardroom.  Trump noticed this, and called him over to talk with him quietly.  

• Agree (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

I have said for a long time that Bolton was not a good guy and I took many barbs for it here too.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
15 minutes ago, Alexis said:

When it first came out about him mimicking a handicapped person, I remembered him doing that very thing at least once or twice before.  It had nothing to do with the person's physical condition, only that the comments from that person were so ignorant.  He was mocking the ignorance.

I also watched The Apprentice many times, and was particularly taken with his sensitivity toward one of the contestants, who had started to cry in the boardroom.  Trump noticed this, and called him over to talk with him quietly.  

I could care less that he mocked someone who is handicapped so long as that handicapped person is a jerk that deserves to be mocked.

Even handicapped people can be evil rotten jerks and deep staters and they should never be given a pass just because they are handicapped.

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
2 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

I have said for a long time that Bolton was not a good guy and I took many barbs for it here too.

I think this is correct. I don’t think I delivered any of the barbs but I do admit to believing that Bolton was a smart good guy. I was wrong. Apparently he was always angling for that payday. Maybe he was frustrated seeing Barry and Biden making millions on the side while he was stuck on pulling his government salary, no matter what he did. 

• Agree (+1) 2