To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
MTP Reggie

Georgia Woman Witnesses Shredding Company Shredding Ballots, Calls Police, Films Shredding and Recycling Company Destroying Evidence at Elections Office in Cobb County

Rate this topic

MTP Reggie

Via Attorney Lin Wood: Georgia Woman Witnesses Shredding Company Shredding Ballots, Calls Police, Films Shredding and Recycling Company Destroying Evidence at Elections Office in Cobb County
By Jim Hoft
Published November 20, 2020 at 1:33pm
Gateway Pundit

<More Surprise Here>

Attorney Lin Wood posted photos and video on Friday of alleged Shredding Company truck leaving elections office in Cobb County Georgia.

Two Georgian women filmed the shredding company trucks picking up the “trash” from the Jim R. Miller Park election office in Cobb County.

One woman said she saw the employees shredding evidence.

The woman Susan Knox filmed the truck picking up the trash from the elections office.

<snip video>

Susan says in the video she witnessed the Shredding Company destroying evidence from the Cobb County election center.

<snip video>

The woman even followed the shredding company truck after it left the elections office.

(snip)

<More Surprise Here>

Ticked@TinselTown

Wow, they're super cereal about recycling there, aren't they?

Joe the Pagan

We need more video.  As former radio host Michael Graham said:

In this day and age Jesus could come back, appear out of Park Street* subway station.  Walk down Winter st* performing all sorts of miracles.  Then disappear down Downtown Crossing* subway station.  If there were hundreds of witness and nobody took the phone out to take video it did not happen.

*I might have gotten the subway stations and street wrong in the quote.

• Haha (+1) 1

Kevin
5 hours ago, Joe the Pagan said:

We need more video.  As former radio host Michael Graham said:

In this day and age Jesus could come back, appear out of Park Street* subway station.  Walk down Winter st* performing all sorts of miracles.  Then disappear down Downtown Crossing* subway station.  If there were hundreds of witness and nobody took the phone out to take video it did not happen.

*I might have gotten the subway stations and street wrong in the quote.

Heck even with video you will be amazed at the numbers of times people have told me Trump did not say what he said or act the way he did even when a quick google search finds the original live news broadcast he said and did it on.   This video here shows a truck. It proves that this truck exists and that is it.   

• Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Heck even with video you will be amazed at the numbers of times people have told me Trump did not say what he said or act the way he did even when a quick google search finds the original live news broadcast he said and did it on.   

LOL. One helluvan accusation coming from somebody who makes up fake "quotes" and "actions" out of thin air that have been proven wrong again and again.

:rolleyes: 

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Joe the Pagan
1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Heck even with video you will be amazed at the numbers of times people have told me Trump did not say what he said or act the way he did even when a quick google search finds the original live news broadcast he said and did it on.   This video here shows a truck. It proves that this truck exists and that is it.   

14 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

LOL. One helluvan accusation coming from somebody who makes up fake "quotes" and "actions" out of thin air that have been proven wrong again and again.

:rolleyes: 

Kevin you claim this video does not exist.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

MontyPython
9 minutes ago, Joe the Pagan said:

It's hilarious that Kevin STILL pretends to be a "Truth Loving Moderate", ROFFLMFAO!!

:lol3: 

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

Ticked@TinselTown
6 hours ago, Joe the Pagan said:

lYB7Cqsg55FL.gif

Look at that, the elusive urban legend white whale that never made such a statement was captured on film making such a statement...  :o 

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Kevin
8 hours ago, Joe the Pagan said:

Why would I ever deny that this video exists?  No one denies that Biden did this. They deny the completely made up reason for it that ignores all facts about the situation that you believe is the reason for it.   

• Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
38 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Why would I ever deny that this video exists?  No one denies that Biden did this. They deny the completely made up reason for it that ignores all facts about the situation that you believe is the reason for it.   

:woot: 

:lol: :rofl: :lol3: 

The facts are given in Biden's own words and the reasons are self-explanatory. But just for a few giggles, let's see your explanation of the "facts" and "reasons", OK?

Seriously, for once don't run away with your tail between your legs. I really truly honestly wanna see what you believe are the "facts" and "reasons" other than what's actually contained in the video.

B) 

• Like (+1) 1

Kevin
12 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

:woot: 

:lol: :rofl: :lol3: 

The facts are given in Biden's own words and the reasons are self-explanatory. But just for a few giggles, let's see your explanation of the "facts" and "reasons", OK?

Seriously, for once don't run away with your tail between your legs. I really truly honestly wanna see what you believe are the "facts" and "reasons" other than what's actually contained in the video.

B) 

You should read this. What Joe Biden Actually Did in Ukraine, https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/10/us/politics/joe-biden-ukraine.html learn something for once and not just repeat insane right wing talking points.   

Edited by Kevin
  • Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
2 minutes ago, Kevin said:

You should read this. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/10/us/politics/joe-biden-ukraine.html learn something for once and not just repeat insane right wing talking points.   

I will read it. But you are once AGAIN openly displaying your utter partisan ignorance when you pretend I'm just "repeating insane right wing talking points". I'm a LIBERAL and I'm repeating the FACTS that ANYBODY can learn if only they're willing to investigate the facts without partisan blinders. I sure wish YOU cared about the truth as much as you pretend you do.

B) 

• Disagree (-1) 1

mjperry51
10 hours ago, Kevin said:

quick google

Says it all

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
49 minutes ago, Kevin said:

You should read this. What Joe Biden Actually Did in Ukraine, https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/10/us/politics/joe-biden-ukraine.html learn something for once and not just repeat insane right wing talking points.   

And by the way Kevin, that is NOT a proper response to my request. As I already said, I want to see what YOU believe, not what somebody in some link believes. Can you put your positions in YOUR OWN WORDS, instead of parroting some stranger in some link?

You'll have plenty of time. Today is my wife's birthday and she's just now climbing out of bed. So I'm going offline and not planning to come back here until sometime tonight. So you should have all the time you need to actually DEFEND your positions for once.

Good luck.

<_< 

zurg
1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Why would I ever deny that an audio of the Ukraine call exists?  No one denies that Trump made it. They deny the completely made up reason for the impeachment that ignores all facts about the situation. 

Ah, you get some of you own medicine and it’ll be back to fuming and thumb-downing for you?

It’s kind of cool though to be able to say “I know some leftwing people who really are verifiably as stupid as you can only imagine them to be”. 

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

zurg
15 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

And by the way Kevin, that is NOT a proper response to my request. As I already said, I want to see what YOU believe, not what somebody in some link believes. Can you put your positions in YOUR OWN WORDS, instead of parroting some stranger in some link?

You'll have plenty of time. Today is my wife's birthday and she's just now climbing out of bed. So I'm going offline and not planning to come back here until sometime tonight. So you should have all the time you need to actually DEFEND your positions for once.

Good luck.

<_< 

Google is getting a few more hits from Kevin on “why didn’t biden break the law in Ukraine” .... if there is a response from Nivek, it’ll be copy-paste from someone else .... but it’s a good challenge. Just beyond his abilities, he doesn’t understand what “think for yourself” means. 

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Kevin
1 minute ago, zurg said:

Google is getting a few more hits from Kevin on “why didn’t biden break the law in Ukraine” .... if there is a response from Nivek, it’ll be copy-paste from someone else .... but it’s a good challenge. Just beyond his abilities, he doesn’t understand what “think for yourself” means. 

The problem with you is you think making up bull&lt;censored&gt; is the same as stating  a provable fact. Shokin was removed because he was corrupt and ignoring corruption. He was pushed to be fired by both the US and the EU.  The idea that Biden did it because of Hunter is completely made up bull&lt;censored&gt;. Much like the current made up massive election fraud that you so hopelessly cling to. I linked to the Article so you could read the facts of the situation by someone who studied and interviewed people directly involved. Thinking for your self should involve looking up information and learning what happened, not just believing absurd lies because you want to believe in them. I hope one day you learn that Zurg.    

• Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Being called a liar by one of the biggest liars of all.

Classic! :lol3:

• Like (+1) 1

JerryL

The problem with you is you think making up bull&lt;censored&gt; is the same as stating  a provable fact. Shokin was removed because he was corrupt and ignoring corruption. He was pushed to be fired by both the US and the EU.  The idea that Biden did it because of Hunter is completely made up bull&lt;censored&gt;. Much like the current made up massive election fraud that you so hopelessly cling to. I linked to the Article so you could read the facts of the situation by someone who studied and interviewed people directly involved. Thinking for your self should involve looking up information and learning what happened, not just believing absurd lies because you want to believe in them. I hope one day you learn that Zurg.    

You want a list of completely made up bul&lt;censored&gt;?  Here is a start:

1. Muslim ban

2. Trump called white supremacists "good people"

3. Trump said that all Mexicans were rapists and murderers

4. Trump said to inject bleach in your veins

5. Trump colluded with the Russians

6.a Trump linked foreign aid to an investigation into his political opponents

6.b  It was done solely for political purposes

7. Trump made the Corona Pandemic worse

8. Trump demanded that the Ukraine president publicly announce an investigation into the Bidens

9. More people voted for Biden for President than voted for Obama

Now that is some made up bull&lt;censored&gt;, right there.

• Best Post (+1) 2
  • Disagree (-1) 1

zurg

Thinking for your self should involve looking up information and learning what happened, not just believing absurd lies because you want to believe in them. 

Did you look this up somewhere? Now go and follow your rule. 

• Agree (+1) 1

Kevin
9 hours ago, JerryL said:

You want a list of completely made up bul&lt;censored&gt;?  Here is a start:

1. Muslim ban

2. Trump called white supremacists "good people"

3. Trump said that all Mexicans were rapists and murderers

4. Trump said to inject bleach in your veins

5. Trump colluded with the Russians

6.a Trump linked foreign aid to an investigation into his political opponents

6.b  It was done solely for political purposes

7. Trump made the Corona Pandemic worse

8. Trump demanded that the Ukraine president publicly announce an investigation into the Bidens

9. More people voted for Biden for President than voted for Obama

Now that is some made up bull&lt;censored&gt;, right there.

I would add the zero tolerance policy and the trans military ban. Then you have some really good starting points for why he will go down as one of the worst presidents ever.  Good list.  

Edited by Kevin
  • Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 2

mjperry51
9 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I would add the zero tolerance policy and the trans military ban. Then you have some really good starting points for why he will go down as one of the worst presidents ever.  Good list.  

You're more than welcome to die on those hills. . .

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
31 minutes ago, Kevin said:

You’re mentally ill. 

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1

MontyPython
1 hour ago, Kevin said:

He's the "worst president ever" because of a list of lies the left made up out of thin air?

You really are mindlessly partisan; incapable of logical, honest observation. I feel sorry for you.

I'll bet you always order your steak "medium" because you doubt you could finish a "large".

<_< 

Kevin
6 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

He's the "worst president ever" because of a list of lies the left made up out of thin air?

You really are mindlessly partisan; incapable of logical, honest observation. I feel sorry for you.

I'll bet you always order your steak "medium" because you doubt you could finish a "large".

<_< 

No I think when this is all in the rearview mirror and emotions cool he will be rated ahead of James Buchanan. 

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1