To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
MTP Reggie

Dominion REFUSED to Testify Before PA House Committee Today — Lawyered Up Instead

Rate this topic

MTP Reggie

UPDATE: This Seems Important – Dominion REFUSED to Testify Before PA House Committee Today — Lawyered Up Instead
By Jim Hoft
Published November 20, 2020 at 11:06am
Gateway Pundit

<More Surprise Here>

As reported earlier Dominion Voting Systems backed out from testifying before a Pennsylvania House Committee on Friday.

Following Dominion’s refusal to testify House GOP lawmakers scheduled a press conference at 10 AM Eastern.

The PA House GOP leader accused Dominion of “slapping Pennsylvanians in their face” He went on to ask, “If they have nothing to hide, why are they hiding from us?”

We now know that Dominion not only bailed on the hearing today but they LAWYERED UP INSTEAD!

(snip)

<More Surprise Here>

• Haha (+1) 1

DJGoody

More proof that Trump won!  Why wont they stand up for their product and applications?

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

Okay...  I'm in... :popcorn:

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental

They have everything to hide, they need to be subpoenaed and charged with the criminal acts they obviously did. There is enough reasonable suspicion to investigate this and throw out the voting results.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

LOCK THEM UP!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

USMCforever60

Standard practice to "Lawyer Up" for the left/lib/libertards.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

zurg

Lawyering up = I have sh*t to hide. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

moocow
6 hours ago, zurg said:

Have to disagree with that. Lawyering up is a good idea in ANY situation we’re your responses can lead to civil or criminal penalties. Just ask Michael Flynn. 

LeansToTheRight
6 hours ago, zurg said:

Patently false.  I’m sure if you were falsely accused of wrongdoing, you’d lawyer up.  I certainly wouldn’t accuse you of trying to hide something.

gravelrash
29 minutes ago, moocow said:

Have to disagree with that. Lawyering up is a good idea in ANY situation we’re your responses can lead to civil or criminal penalties. Just ask Michael Flynn. 

I agree. However, this is an exceptional and extraordinary situation with global implications. One side is demanding that PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump concede while doing its damnest to cover up its role in an active conspiracy.  That, and correct me if I'm mistaken, the CEO of Dominion is not a U.S. citizen. This might end up in the Hague complete with gallows and cyanide capsules.

Edited by gravelrash
  • Agree (+1) 1

zurg
4 hours ago, moocow said:

4 hours ago, LeansToTheRight said:

Patently false.  I’m sure if you were falsely accused of wrongdoing, you’d lawyer up.  I certainly wouldn’t accuse you of trying to hide something.

I was referring to Dominion, at least that was my intent. It wasn’t meant as a general statement. Sorry if I gave that impression. 

• Like (+1) 1