To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
ThePatriot

Actor Scott Baio threatens to move to Utah to unseat Sen. Mitt Romney after his anti-Trump tweet

Rate this topic

ThePatriot
9 minutes ago, Timothy said:

When he refuses to allow Biden's team access to people and data relevant to the pandemic, that makes it harder for Biden's team to hit the ground running.  Delays in, among other things, distributing a vaccine WILL cost lives.

Making outlandish claims without support simply makes you look, well, let's just say, less than serious.  Or maybe you have something that shows the Trump administration doesn't have a plan in place for, among other things, distributing a vaccine - got anything like that, Timothy?

12 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Huh?  Did I make that claim?

Yep.  You posted the post below in this thread about Baio challenging Romney.  I asked you how Baio challenging Romney translates into being all about Trump's personal benefit.  You have now failed three times to articulate how Baio challenging Romney translates into being all about Trump's personal benefit.  You should probably stop digging that hole now. :hole:

"As usual, it's all about Trump's personal benefit.  He doesn't care if what he is doing is damaging American democracy or implodes the Republican party, he's protecting his "brand".  Probably so he can cash in after the election to recover from all his other failing business ventures.  He's a grifter and a con man and it's sad that so many people fall for it.

Edited yesterday at 09:36 PM by Timothy"

• Like (+1) 1

LeansToTheRight
1 hour ago, Timothy said:

The issue isn't someone making money off of it, it's what they are willing to sacrifice to do it.

In Trump's case, he's willing to undermine the transition (which amidst an ongoing pandemic will have a real cost in lives) and attack the integrity of the electoral process with wild and baseless claims.

The guy you voted into office the previous 2 elections authorized a spy-ring on the incoming President-elect.  Your side spent the following 3 years claiming Trump was an illegitimate president because he didn’t win the popular vote.  The candidate you voted for last time spent the following 3 years claiming Russia stole the election from her.

Spare me your contrived outrage over this pending transition.  The votes haven’t been certified, there are still valid legal challenges to be made.  Biden was part of the spy-ring conspiracy during Trumps transition, so F him during this “transition”.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Natural Selection
11 hours ago, Timothy said:

When he refuses to allow Biden's team access to people and data relevant to the pandemic, that makes it harder for Biden's team to hit the ground running.  Delays in, among other things, distributing a vaccine WILL cost lives.

11 hours ago, zurg said:

Trump’s team WILL authorize and distribute vaccines by December. In fact, I happen to know that three major hospitals in Palm Beach County (where I live) have vaccines already, ready to go when given the go ahead. And the plans have been clearly laid out - front line/healthcare workers first, very senior and at risk people second, then next tier, and the general public. 

This will happen even though your side is hoping for delays so that Trump couldn’t get the credit. They’d want Biden to waltz in, having done ZERO, and claim the credit. So pardon me but your BS stinks. 

Team Biden is going to try to milk this pandemic a few more months because it’s so successful at controlling the riff raff below the elite. 

Hey Timothy, Biden doesn't have to do anything. Trump has taken care of it. Zurg is correct.

‘Warp Speed’ advisor expects vaccine to ship mid-December, ‘herd immunity’ by May

I guess stealing elections is not enough for democrats. Now they want to steal credit for Trump's work. What a pathetic group of defects.

• Agree (+1) 3