To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

Rumble — In this video you will see data from the NYT feed from PA on November fourth.

Rate this topic

kestrel

Rumble —NOV 21 2020

Sorry guys I don't know how to import video in from rumble but the link at the bottom has the Tech/whiz explaining what he's found...has to do with ballot ratios...just check it out and get back to me..

Kestrel...

In this video you will see data from the NYT feed from PA on November fourth.

In this data, particular vote ratios are transferred between random sets of seized precincts throughout the day (see image link below):
https://ibb.co/h1x3Xds

A total of nine exhibits are presented in this video, but there are in fact several hundred of these precincts seizures and ratio transfers on the day of November 4th alone, and the same ratios continue to be transferred for several more days within the overall dataset spanning an entire week.

Original data sets:
https://gofile.io/d/qZcQl6

"The Dominion System isolated a "Flip Set" from the expected vote count and the expected percentage.

It then splices the Flip Set into multiple "ratio sets" and assigns them to precincts throughout the day.

Once a particular "ratio set" receives the votes it needed, it releases that set, and then Dominion injects it into the city wide count.

To hide it's trail, Dominion reassigns the same "ratio set" to different (random) precincts throughout the day, so that the same precinct doesn't keep getting the exact same ratio (or the same set of precincts).

During a particular period of time while a precinct is selected, it gives Trumps an EXACT NUMBER of votes, it gives Biden a MINIMUM number of votes, and splits the small remainder to a third party or to Biden (via random assignment).

This explains why Jo Jorg got so many votes in every precinct (I'm a Libertarian and I know very few libertarians who voted for Jo this year, due to the importance of this monumental election)."

LINK:..https://rumble.com/vbas2t-smoking-gun-dominion-transferring-vote-ratios-between-precincts-in-pa.-by-e.html

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

kestrel

and here's a look at what MSNBC thought about Doninion voting machines in 2018....

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin
1 hour ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

It was known that our votes were counted by foreigners in other countries (Spain) way back in 2008.

Black Box Voting.com and Infowars had stories on it way back then and I had mentioned it here also back then.

I am surprised that it took this long before it ever finally became the focus of election fraud?

The Obamunist was elected fraudulently both times because of it. This will come out. He may be arrested for it before it's all over with.

Both parties have used it to steal many here in this country elections as well. Sidney Powell said so today.

Ron Paul was also cheated with it.

Once upon a time, you (now we) were written off as "conspiracy theorists". And how many have come to pass? 

Is a "conspiracy theorist" simply someone ahead of the curve?  

Edited by Howsithangin
  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Taggart Transcontinental
2 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

Once upon a time, you (now we) were written off as "conspiracy theorists". And how many have come to pass? 

Conspiracy theories are only theories until they are proven to be facts, then they are actual CONSPIRACIES. Which last time I checked was nothing more than 2 or more people coordinating to commit a crime. The term theory tacked onto the back of it makes it sound outlandish but in reality most of them time people aren't far off the mark.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Hieronymous
3 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

It was known that our votes were counted by foreigners in other countries (Spain) way back in 2008.

Black Box Voting.com and Infowars had stories on it way back then and I had mentioned it here also back then.

I am surprised that it took this long before it ever finally became the focus of election fraud?

The Obamunist was elected fraudulently both times because of it. This will come out. He may be arrested for it before it's all over with.

Both parties have used it to steal many here in this country elections as well. Sidney Powell said so today.

According to Sidney Powell, Bernie Sanders was cheated as well, to the benefit HRC.  But at least Bernie got a house...

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
1 hour ago, Hieronymous said:

According to Sidney Powell, Bernie Sanders was cheated as well, to the benefit HRC.  But at least Bernie got a house...

He also got a racy little putt-putt and his wife got to raid the coffers of a university, so they got their pieces of the pie..

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
5 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

Yep.

Most of what I have said over the years has been confirmed several years later as I was flamed for it here. I never backed down because I did my research and found it to be true. I don't care what knee jerk ignoramus here ridicules me for telling the truth because the truth always stands on it's own. Never back down to truth shaming. Those that ridicule others for seeking and revealing the truth are the idiots. We have a few of them on this site who still do it all of the time. It makes them look bad instead of me. 

The shamers always assume that "conspiracy theorists" just blindly believe all conspiracies with zero proof.  That is their weakness and  downfall because they always dismiss it knee jerk without any proof or ever looking at any of the evidence.  They choose to live in delusion and ignorance to the deceivers of this world.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Conspiracy theories are only theories until they are proven to be facts, then they are actual CONSPIRACIES. Which last time I checked was nothing more than 2 or more people coordinating to commit a crime. The term theory tacked onto the back of it makes it sound outlandish but in reality most of them time people aren't far off the mark.

:exactly:

The truther bashers call them conspiracy theories to discredit when they are actually conspiracy FACTS.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Taggart Transcontinental
1 minute ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

:exactly:

The truther bashers call them conspiracy theories to discredit when they are actually conspiracy FACTS.

Easiest way to get rid of someone is to ridicule them.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 4

17 minutes ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Easiest way to get rid of someone is to ridicule them.

As most have seen that Alinsksy crap doesn't work on me. The truth bashers and shamers have always tried to dismiss my credibility.

I never back down to standing up for the truth.

Am I perfect? Nope. I like everyone make mistakes. But my attackers make the most.

More people agree with what we are saying but are afraid to speak up out of fear of being ridiculed by a handful of regular popular posters on this site. I have been pmed and emailed by these people telling me that over the years.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
7 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

Tell me, Howsit - Do you believe 9-11 was an "inside job" planned and executed by American government against our own citizens?

Do you believe Sandy Hook was a "false flag" operation, again perpetrated by American government against our own citizens?

Do you believe jet trails and floridation are nefarious schemes again perpetrated by American government against our own citizens?

THAT'S the sort of hilariously silly nonsense that has earned people the perfectly-applicable moniker "conspiracy theorist".

Nobody here has ever suggested there's "no such thing" as a conspiracy. Hell this very year we've got an election that was CLEARLY the result of a nationwide leftwing conspiracy. It's when somebody falls for EVERY idiotic "conspiracy" that comes along that they earn the label "conspiracy theorist".

B)

• Confused 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

mjperry51
9 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

It's when somebody falls for EVERY idiotic "conspiracy" that comes along that they earn the label "conspiracy theorist".

That's the danger of generalizations, or stereotypes.

Each conspiracy theory should be evaluated on it's own merits, or lack thereof. And the substance of a theory should be the point of consideration; not the source. As one of my former signature lines said. "It's a wise man who can entertain a thought without accepting it."

One is also wise to ignore style and focus on substance.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

kestrel
12 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

And Bernie Sanders! that's why he cashed the check!

K...

• Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
3 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Tell me, Howsit - Do you believe 9-11 was an "inside job" planned and executed by American government against our own citizens?

Do you believe Sandy Hook was a "false flag" operation, again perpetrated by American government against our own citizens?

Do you believe jet trails and floridation are nefarious schemes again perpetrated by American government against our own citizens?

THAT'S the sort of hilariously silly nonsense that has earned people the perfectly-applicable moniker "conspiracy theorist".

Nobody here has ever suggested there's "no such thing" as a conspiracy. Hell this very year we've got an election that was CLEARLY the result of a nationwide leftwing conspiracy. It's when somebody falls for EVERY idiotic "conspiracy" that comes along that they earn the label "conspiracy theorist".

B)

Just a quick poser Monty:

(1) Do you believe that elements in our own govt would allow a "Pearl Harbor" type event if for no other nefarious reasons to make money even if said "Event" would cost the lives of thousands of Americans?

(2) See #1

Kestrel...

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
12 hours ago, mjperry51 said:

Each conspiracy theory should be evaluated on it's own merits, or lack thereof. And the substance of a theory should be the point of consideration; not the source. As one of my former signature lines said. "It's a wise man who can entertain a thought without accepting it."

One is also wise to ignore style and focus on substance.

Yes, every point you've made I agree with: A conspiracy theory should be evaluated on its own merits or lack thereof. The substance of the theory itself is the point to be considered, not the source. And yes, a wise man can entertain a thought without accepting it. I couldn't agree more.

:yes: 

8 hours ago, kestrel said:

(1) Do you believe that elements in our own govt would allow a "Pearl Harbor" type event if for no other nefarious reasons to make money even if said "Event" would cost the lives of thousands of Americans?

(2) See #1

Kestrel...

Just so I'm clear about what I'm responding to: Are you suggesting Pearl Harbor was plotted & carried out by elements in our government?

:blink:

kestrel
1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

Yes, every point you've made I agree with: A conspiracy theory should be evaluated on its own merits or lack thereof. The substance of the theory itself is the point to be considered, not the source. And yes, a wise man can entertain a thought without accepting it. I couldn't agree more.

:yes: 

Just so I'm clear about what I'm responding to: Are you suggesting Pearl Harbor was plotted & carried out by elements in our government?

:blink:

No..I wasn't saying that the American GOVT plotted & carried out Pearl Harbor...I'm talking about the U.S. Government of Nov 2020 (Minus DJT) Could/Would they allow or actively be involved in the deaths of thousands of American Lives? for money or Ideology? or possibly power? (or maintaining Power)

Kestrel...

MontyPython
14 minutes ago, kestrel said:

No..I wasn't saying that the American GOVT plotted & carried out Pearl Harbor...I'm talking about the U.S. Government of Nov 2020 (Minus DJT) Could/Would they allow or actively be involved in the deaths of thousands of American Lives? for money or Ideology? or possibly power? (or maintaining Power)

Kestrel...

I would need to see EXTRAORDINARY proof.

B)

• Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin

It would seem that we have a serial thumbs-down/laughing smiley poster. I wonder which mental midget it is (did a dumb dog learn a new trick?) or if it's a new mental midget?

Either way, childish. i.e., typical democrat

Edited by Howsithangin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Howsithangin
11 hours ago, kestrel said:

Nowadays?  Yup.  Or to make a political stance.  We are currently witnessing it.

Edited by Howsithangin
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Howsithangin
15 hours ago, mjperry51 said:

Just to be clear, are you generalizing about generalizations?

• Haha (+1) 2

Howsithangin
15 hours ago, MontyPython said:

B)

No

No. and

No.

But imho, the moniker "conspiracy theorist" is getting applied more and more like spackle these days.  See the two quotes in my signature.

MontyPython
47 minutes ago, Howsithangin said:

It would seem that we have a serial thumbs-down/laughing smiley poster. I wonder which mental midget it is (did a dumb dog learn a new trick?) or if it's a new mental midget?

Either way, childish. i.e., typical democrat

I never give negative ratings, no matter how much I disagree with somebody. It just seems childish. However, I DO often give the laughing one, because it's a +1. I give it as a positive response, agreement, an indication that I think they said something clever or amusing. Whoever gives them under the silly misapprehension they're a "bad" thing is an idiot.

I welcome all the laughing smileys I get.

40 minutes ago, Howsithangin said:

No

No. and

No.

But imho, the moniker "conspiracy theorist" is getting applied more and more like spackle these days.  See the two quotes in my signature.

I disagree it's getting applied more than before.

:shrug: 

mjperry51
3 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

Just to be clear, are you generalizing about generalizations?

Generally speaking -- I guess so. . . :shrug:

• Haha (+1) 2

zurg
22 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Do you believe 9-11 was an "inside job" planned and executed by American government against our own citizens?

#1 911: What if there’s a connection? Do you believe nobody had any idea whatsoever? I’m not referring to the president. I’m not claiming to know. I’m asking whether it’s believable as a possibility. Maybe as a super secret Fast and Furious type of thing that got completely out of control? (But a firm NO to explosives placed in the building by the government.) 

#2 Sandy Hook: No. Hard to believe this one to be anything but a deranged individual. 

#3: Jet trails: No. Pollution. 
Floridation: What is this? Addition of Fluoride into toothpaste? Fluoride and Fluorine aren’t good for you, as an element in its charged form Fluorine is the strongest ionic bond forming element in the periodic table. Mistakes made? Probably. Govt plan? Doubt it. 

————

One point here appears to be that there are many actual conspiracies that the side perpetrating them actively tries to label as no-merit whackadoodles.

So the best we can do is to take a clear stance and state our belief in those conspiracies that are no theories. This is currently going on with voter fraud. The media etc. would want everyone to think voter fraud in this election is a conspiracy theory on the level of Sandy Hook. That’s why I’m repeating multiple times that I have ZERO doubt about voter fraud having happened. I only have doubt whether we’re going to get our day in (actual) court. But one way or another, it will be exposed, that cat is out of the bag already. 

Edited by zurg