To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Shaky McSelfie

A soldiers response

Shaky McSelfie

So horrible, after three recent be-heading's, I am beginning to feel helpless. I want this to stop and yet I feel powerless.

But something happened to me the other day that made me feel better.

I recently hired a soldier who was just released from service in Iraq. While working with him, we started to talk about what was going on in Iraq and the Mideast. We got on the subject of how to stop the violence. He told me that an Iraqi politician told them how to fight these people. The politician told the soldiers that you have to take the terrorist out in the street and execute them in front of the townspeople, as that is what will scare them. The soldier said he told the politician that we won't do that, we won't do that because we are American's, and that is not how we do things.

I felt better after he told me that, I also realized that we have to keep a level head when incidents, or videos, like these are presented. I felt better because I am an American. I felt better because I know who our soldiers are. I felt better because they are better than the vermin they are fighting. I felt better knowing we are better than these thugs, and we don't commit these kinds of atrocities. I felt better because I know we are on the right side of history. I felt better because I know we will win. And most importantly, I felt better because men like him are defending my freedom.

I am proud that I was able to provide this gentleman with an opportunity of a career. I will do what ever I can to help his advancement in any way possible. I will do this because he is not only a good man, but a good American.

We should all feel proud that we have men and women like this gentleman I had the honor of hiring, they are truly great Americans who are changing the world. They deserve our deepest respect.

We must win this war; we must kill these sociopaths who want to destroy everything we stand for.

I will not let these be-headings quell my optimism that we will win, nor will I let it dampen my resolve to re-elect George W. Bush. I will however expect this administration to take off the gloves and fight with extreme prejudice.

I am not a religious man, but god bless this soldier, and the soldiers who are still fighting, and god bless America.

Thanks for letting me share.

Edited by erpdamp

Catsmeow24

God Bless our armed forces who are in the belly of the beast. To be in that situation, amongst terrorists who have no regard for human life has to be truly terrifying.

:lol: B)

firecoco

I think It's time you gave him a raise. B)